Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months (2987 Views)

Hectares Of Land That Could Be Used As Farmland At Ohaji Egbema/Okpual Imo State / Investment Land in Ibeju Lekki- 25% to 30%ROI:call 09076190819 / Unbeatable C Of O Investment Land At Lakowe For Grab @ 5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
This is the best time to take charge of your future
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Smart investors have seen what the future holds, and they're buying into real estate, you should too
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2021
New week.. New investment goals
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 5:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
For more enquiry, Call or whatsapp 09076190819
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2021
buying real estate is not only the best way,the quickest way,the safest way,but the only to become wealthy.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
Grab as e dey hot.. Secure your future today. Call :09076190819
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2021
Investment opportunity
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
Limited plots of land available
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 10:17am On Apr 24, 2021
real estate provides the highest returns,the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 12:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
the long-term cash flow provides passive income and the promise of appreciation.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Make sure to invest now in this emerging industrial, commercial, investment and tourism capital city of the New Lagos.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 12:12am On Apr 25, 2021
FACILITIES* :
Good road network
Drainage system
Recreational areas
Portable water
Electricity
Fenced and gated community
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello investors
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2021
it's possible to leverage real estate to build wealth
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
Buy a property you are certain of an increment in years to come, you not sure of how to start?
Call/WhatsApp: 09076190819 , Let's help you put your funds in the right property
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2021
We are equipped with the best management professionals, committed to its clients with its best and available services at an affordable cost
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
authenticity of the property and documents verification before making any financial commitment on the said property.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 4:40pm On May 01, 2021
Real estate investment.. The best investment decision to make
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:36am On May 03, 2021
The world won’t wait for you to makeup your mind.. whenever you see something good, hold on to it..
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 11:51pm On May 03, 2021
Hello sir,
My name is Blessing Akinbobola and I'm a Realtor and Real Estate Advisor

As a realtor and a real estate advisor, my job is to help people make the right real estate decisions by providing you with advices and tips on how to successfully invest in the real estate market.

If you wish to know more about my services and how I can help you start your year right by making smart investment decisions, you could provide me with your WhatsApp contact and I would respond immediately.

Thank you.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:41am On May 04, 2021
Good morning investors
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 1:23pm On May 04, 2021
One of the constant question I'm asked during enquires is how profitable buying land is in this area. My simple answer is this: If you are looking for an investment in which you are looking at an annual land value increase between 20%-40% then these lands are for you. There are times when profit margin shoots through the roof depending on developments in the area. Will you be surprised if I tell you that the land on sale for 1.3M/plot was just 400k/plot 3 years ago? Will you be surprised if I tell you that same exact land was sold for 11k/plot 11 years ago? There are documentations to back things up.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 5:45pm On May 04, 2021
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or washing machine. Land will only double its value in ten years.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:40pm On May 04, 2021
Call 09076190819
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 7:42am On May 05, 2021
Good morning investors
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 12:38pm On May 05, 2021
Inspection is currently ongoing
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 5:02pm On May 08, 2021
New property alert�
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 10:30pm On May 08, 2021
Do not procastinate further, before you squander up the funds,
make a lasting investment for you and your family.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 9:22am On May 09, 2021
Please consider this piece: *PROCRASTINATION SYNDROME*

*January*: I will surely start.

*February*: I will soon start.

*March*: I still have it in mind to start.

*April*: I am expecting something before starting.

*May*: I will start any moment from now.

*June*: Wow! So you don first me start, I no go waste time again.

*July*: Something came up but I won't fail to start by month end.

*August*: I go surprise una this August

*September*: Definitely this is my September to Remember, I am starting next week.

*October*: My house rent is due this month, I will start after paying.

*November*: If not for that my house rent, I would have started in October ...but this month no go pass me.

*December* : Too many bills to pay this month, I give it a push next January.

*That is How destinies have been postponed by indecision. *Without* *a* *deadline* *there*** *is no* *HEADLINE* !

What do you want to do?
What have you planned to do?

*Act Now*
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 2:54pm On May 09, 2021
If you wish to know more about my services and how I can help you start your year right by making smart investment decisions, you could provide me with your WhatsApp contact and I would respond immediately.

Thank you.
Re: Investment land that will double its current worth in 6 months by birahomes(f): 2:50pm On May 10, 2021
To invest is to allocate some money in the expectation of some benefits in the future. The benefit from an Investment is called return on investment (ROI). Put a sum of money in the future today and let it start work for you..
Call 09076190819 to get started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Property Development In Nigeria? / Borehole Drilling Backed With Professional Expertise In Abuja! / Havillah Park And Garden Going For Just 34,000naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.