Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

For All Have Sinned And Fallen Short Of God's Glory. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For All Have Sinned And Fallen Short Of God's Glory. (169 Views)

I have sinned against God / Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For All Have Sinned And Fallen Short Of God's Glory. by Missyajoke(f): 1:31am On Aug 15, 2020
Happy Weekend to everyone.
I'm here to share a message titled "For all have sinned and Fallen Short of God's Glory".
Sin is an obvious failure for us. What God would hope is not that we would dwell on our failures, but rather that we'd learn something from them.
Most times most people think due to what they've done in the past they are too dirty to follow Christ, Christ came to the world to die for our sins. He didn't die for one person but for the whole world. He's the solution to all problems. Satan sets the trap, and hopes we'll fall into it. But when Jesus gave his life up for the sake of sinners, the ultimate power of sin was defeated once and for all. Even though all of us have sinned and fallen short of God's glory (Romans 3:23), when we accept the gift of God's grace we can still experience God's glory as if we had never sinned at all.
How you live is going to make a difference in the way you enjoy life. "So then, brothers, we are not obligated to the flesh to live according to the flesh, for if you live according to the flesh, you are going to die. But if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. All those led by God’s Spirit are God's sons" (Romans 8:12–14).
What is it that you're battling with that God can't solve for you, he's the God of impossibilities. Sin is sin no matter how attractive it is. How you live is going to make a difference in the way you enjoy life.
Why don't you give your life to Christ today. He's a compassionate father, He's the Loving and Caring Father. Why don't you go on your knees now and begin to ask God to forgive you all your sins and create in you a new heart.

Conclusion

With all this concentration on sin, most of us are left with a bit of worry. Does God really have enough grace for a sinner like me? To crown it all Christ loves you and He cares for you. Remember he's the God of all flesh.

Before i end it all Let's sing this song:

I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

Here I am
Here I am
Here I stand
Lord, my life is in your hands
Lord, I'm longing to see
Your desires revealed in me
I give myself away

Source: HOLY SPIRIT.

Re: For All Have Sinned And Fallen Short Of God's Glory. by delkuf(m): 1:52am On Aug 15, 2020
Yeah, sin make us look like failures

(1) (Reply)

If You Believe In Heaven: Don't Be Deceived. / See The Moment A Pastor Raised A Dead Woman In A Coffin From Death (video) / TB Joshua: Honour To The Humble Donkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.