Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

I have sinned against God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I have sinned against God (550 Views)

Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / Atheist Challenge- 30 Days, 30 Arguments Against God / Adam And Eve Couldn't Have Sinned If They Had No Knowledge Of Good And Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I have sinned against God by Adeesther56(f): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
I am not a mother but i prayed milk should be coming out of my breast now since 4 years ago the milk hasn't stop
Re: I have sinned against God by arsenal444(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Invest on it now
Re: I have sinned against God by Adeesther56(f): 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
Invest on it now
i saw a vision of olamide having sex with me through my techno y3 then i thought i have given birth in real life because he was having sex with me in that phone as if i have just given birth..and i knew am not pregnant not to talk of given birth.this life is full of mysterious things.
Re: I have sinned against God by illicit(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Contact the nearest herdsmen, supply them....
Re: I have sinned against God by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
I am not a mother but i prayed milk should be coming out of my breast now since 4 years ago the milk hasn't stop
Is It A Kind Of Riddle Or What?

Re: I have sinned against God by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Adeesther56:

Well, I can see you have an adult breast-feeding fetish. cool

Not bad at all.

Does your breast milk contain chocolate? I just want to know. smiley
Re: I have sinned against God by Adeesther56(f): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Well, I can see you have an adult breast-feeding fetish. cool

Not bad at all.

Does your breast milk contain chocolate? I just want to know. smiley
don't let holyghost fire strike you am an m.f m member
Re: I have sinned against God by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Adeesther56:

Strike me for what?

By the way, do you breastfeed adults?
Re: I have sinned against God by At10tion: 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Adeesther56:
prayed to God to stop it.
Re: I have sinned against God by AyobamiIsaac12: 1:34am On Feb 05, 2021
Adeesther56:
Hmm, this is serious. Engage in warfare prayers especially at midnight against it. You can also go for deliverance if they've started in your branch.
Re: I have sinned against God by culf: 1:37am On Feb 05, 2021
Adeesther56:

its not normal, pray fervently about it, be closer to God and have someone to talk and fellowship with if need be but be careful who you choose.

if only you can be reading your Bible daily, pray often especially in the night(mid night/early hours of the day) and trying to follow genuinely, God is faithful, He is eager to help you if you can take the step.
Re: I have sinned against God by kimco(m): 1:38am On Feb 05, 2021
Adeesther56:
i saw a vision of olamide having sex with me through my techno y3 then i thought i have given birth in real life because he was having sex with me in that phone as if i have just given birth..and i knew am not pregnant not to talk of given birth.this life is full of mysterious things.

What did I just read. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. So you had a wet dream. Nothing mysterious about that. You guys are sooooo weird. Everything is strange and mysterious to you
Re: I have sinned against God by kimco(m): 1:39am On Feb 05, 2021
AyobamiIsaac12:
Hmm, this is serious. Engage in warfare prayers especially at midnight against it. You can also go for deliverance if they've started in your branch.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my God I love this thread.

(1) (Reply)

How Religion Works... / I See People Like Ghosts, I Don't Even Know If I Am Hallucinating / Our Only Hope Is In God (sermon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.