Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya (47838 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / BBNaija: Wathoni's Armpit Causes Outrage On Social Media (Viewers Discretion) / #BBNaija2020: Ka3na And Wathoni Get Into A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by sammysneh(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2020
grin
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2020
This show again
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by freshkpomo(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Verdict: No ferk given... 404
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2020
pls how are Barca fans today
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Na dem sabi undecided
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by chii8(f): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Mtcheeew
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by whitenoiseng: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2020
My most sincere advice to any young man wey hustle make am for Nigeria ��. DONT MARRY A NAIJA GIRL ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY AND THE SOCIETY HAD MADE IT LOOK OK!!!!!! See how these idiots are fighting online. If you have to marry a Nigerian girl marry 2-3 of them so them go know say dem no get value since money is all they care about !!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Lamanii22(f): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2020
Kiddwaya is so alpha... Wathoni might likely go home tomorrow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Edoi(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2020
Please what happened to Barca yesterday?
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by freshkpomo(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
This is what I've learnt over the past 8 years of my life

Date with a purpose. Even if you're dating just to have sex, let your intentions be loud and clear. In the end the other party can never accuse you of wasting their time.

Take time for yourself after a breakup. Finding another mate to help you “forget" your troubles might work temporarily but you'll only end up in furthur problems and end up hurting the other person along the way.

If you know what you're looking for in a partner don't get sidetracked and date the opposite. Sure, it might work for a while but eventually all of the differences start to become apparent and annoying. If you're looking for just sex then don't pursue someone that wants something serious.
Relationships are not a bed of roses. If you leave your partner everytime things get hard you'll never have any lasting relationship.

Pick someone that meets you halfway. If you don't then be prepared to walk a lonely one way street and it won't be in the direction that gets you anywhere that you want to be.

Careful who get pregnant and who you get pregnant for. The mother or father of your child will always be a part of your life even if the two of you are not together anymore. Broken homes mostly produce broken children in one form or another.

Fix fights early on and learn to apologize and to accept sincere apologies. The longer the problem festers the more damage will be done.
Don't forget that your partner is your special human being and don't forget to treat them with respect. Never take each other for granted. What you dont appreciate can be taken away from you.

Don't stay too long in something that you know is not right for you. You always know when it's not right. If your gut is telling you that it's not right then it probably isnt !

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by PureGoldh(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2020
Dx people seff
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Deborah98(f): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2020
Am yet to see the usefulness of this program other than the arguments,kissing and other rubbish it portrays,no hating though undecided
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by ojuu4u(m): 10:15am On Aug 15, 2020
Less than 3 weeks in a live camp, all of turn to husbands and wives! Fighting for jobless guys! Don't you guys are in relationship b4, even if you were not, is that how woman cheap? Or men cost?

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by GeoSilYe(f): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2020
Erica is obviously obsessed with the guy, period!

5 Likes

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Nicepoker(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2020
This good for nothing show.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Achz(m): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Hadizometer:
Na waoh, see d way fine girls just dey die for dis guy....life no balance aswear
Be like say u wowo like me too..,....life no balance aswear

3 Likes

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by somex2016: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=skyfather09 post=92840201] Barca fans no sleep well yesterday... lol[/quote

If nah u, u go sleep well
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Drizzy5001(m): 10:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Wathoni wey dey house tomorrow, still get time to fight ... Nawa o grin
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Daddysidhan: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Gold diggers
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by airminem(f): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2020
I really enjoyed your debate on the other thread tongue
dazzlingd:
Correct guy.

This life, make the money, they fight for him and are obsessed about him not because of his looks but because he is the son of the billionaire.
Money stops nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by wale377(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by lomprico(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Kidd issa gangsta cool
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Karlifate: 10:22am On Aug 15, 2020
TheRealProphet:
See as Bayern Munich humilate Barca! Aru.
No let pipu commit suicide o.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by ksmart027(m): 10:27am On Aug 15, 2020
Deborah98:
Am yet to see the usefulness of this program other than the arguments,kissing and other rubbish it portrays,no hating though undecided
Are you for real, because majority of people who watch these useless show are women, what made me hate bbnaija with passion was when i saw a woman crying because tacha was evicted in the last show.

1 Like

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by bukatyne(f): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2020
Lamanii22:
Kiddwaya is so alpha... Wathoni might likely go home tomorrow...

What made him Alpha?

I dont watch the show, just want to know.
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Taiwoa990: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2020
Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Psoul(m): 10:35am On Aug 15, 2020
These girls are competing more of who will win this Kidd Boy than who will win the 85Mil

3 Likes

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by pquaver(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2020
skyfather09:
Barca fans no sleep well yesterday... lol

Guy you no lie ooo. Omo for my sleep Bayern make am 9-2oo.. As I sleep na I dream of 1 more goal omo na their I wake up ooo na morning, sky sports news come still use the news dey torment me.. Everywhere I go na Bayern I dey see.. I don't know if this Hamburg is now München bro.. Be like na to fly go Barcelona go follow my fans mourn wella�. Dis Germans are so proud of leipzig and Bayern.. I no fit hear word again oo.. Everywhere na just "deutsche Leistungsfähigkeit" I just dey hear imagine oo untop My FC Barcelona.. Is alright.. We are now FC Scunthorpe Barcelona...

4 Likes

Re: Erica And Wathoni Fight Over Kiddwaya by Karlifate: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2020
Emeskhalifa:
pls how are Barca fans today
Na heart attack everywhere... I dey on lookout incase anybody carry rope for hand... Make I sharperly call 911

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.