Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold (20802 Views)

DJ Tunez – Pami Lyrics Feat Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay / Simi And Adekunle Gold - ‘By You’ (Video) / Tekno Ft Wizkid – ''mama'' (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by holymiles(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
mrMeen:
it's been long since I enjoyed a wizkid song like I enjoyed this one, probably the last one was come closer, this song is just so smooth sooo enchanting Omah leh or whatever his name is(ain't this Yoruba for son of a thief just wondering) was very sensational, this song may be my best song of the year, and that comes from someone who does not like the Nigerian music that much.
not the son of a thief. more like "it is hard/difficult"
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Rilwayne001: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Uchennnaa:

Who's your favourite artist

I don't have a favorite, but I do have multiple songs of Fireboy, Joeboy, Falz and some other Nigerian artists on my playlist. But I do listen to foreign more than those here.

1 Like

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Randymarsh: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Burna boy still remain one of nigeria's best artist.I dont see any nigerian artist album beating TWICE AS FALL this year

4 Likes

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Onnasucs1(m): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
sad That song isn't worth the hype though.

I don't even vibe with Omah lay.
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Andrew13: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:
Wizkid is still the greatest musician in Nigeria......forget all this burna hype. When we talk of range i.e how you can easily jump on any genre of song and still deliver well. Wizkid does it 100% e.g this jam called PAMI. He does afrobeats, afro fusion, afro pop, reggae dancehall, Caribbean and so on and so forth.

You see the problem is, time makes us easily forget how good this guy is which is understandable. Another major reason is the fact that wizkid doesn't do giveaways and all and so a lot of influencers don't like him at all. So the best option is to bad mouth him and i guess the best selling of all is the fact that he has Zero lyrics. Lol....well, i would give just five songs that have deep lyrics that you all can go check out.

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

You could say these are his old songs but No.5 was released just last year in his last Ep but it isn't popular, you know why.......Nigerians want vibes and beat more than lyrics.

Let me quote a verse from Ease your mind

"Many thing don really open my eyes
Many things don happen wey don open my mind
Things don happen for my life, we make me realize
Sey, many things go happen, and it's real fine
Never let the small talks but the money get to me
I dey work, I dey pray, omo nothing worry me
I put my body on my grind, let the money control me
Sey, my sound dem dey bus', they can't open their jaws
Some days, it fi be like sey your rain no pour
Hear my brother, even if it be like days too long
Even if it be like sey your light no come
Just ease your mind
You know sey, this life na turn by turn
When your time come, my brother, no go gone
When your thing come, my brother, no go rush
Just ease your mind"

This is a beautiful piece up there that is supposed to garner a lot of reviews but did anybody say anything?? No!! The simple answer is this isn't what we want but Joro and soco is known everywhere lol.

Lastly, wizkid has been in the game for more than a decade and is still the biggest. He is the highest and most streamed artiste in Africa forget all the hype of others. He was the first to fill up the mighty o2 arena in london and also the royal albert hall. He has a day in Minnesota called wizkid day. He was the first African artiste to win BET international act and has the highest BET award in Nigeria. He was the first to win MOBO awards too. The only African to have a song on billboard world chat for 15 weeks straight "One Dance" written by him. The pioneer of Africans getting their award on the main stage instead of back stage. He was part of those who made live band for a secular musician in Nigeria attractive. He has tbe biggest shows in Nigeria. Facially he is the citezt too. See, i no fit finish wizzy catalogue jare.

Summary of all these is the fact that he doesn't hype himself and make noise or do giveaways doesn't change the fact that he is the biggest African artiste.

I'll drop a list of 100 songs of wizkid that blew and you will please counter ot with anyone who has as much hit as this BEAST we are underating.

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
EME Boyz (ft. Skales & Banky W)
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Medicine (Remix) Ft. Flavour
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
African Bad Gyal & Chris Brown
Daddy Yo
One For Me ft. Ty Dolla $ign
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Dirty Wine ft. Ty Dolla $ign
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Naughty Ride Ft. Major Lazer
African Bad Gyal ft. Chris Brown
Cant Believe Ft. Ty Dolla
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Body Hot (Remix) Ft. Praiz
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
U Don’t Know (Feat. Wizkid) – Justine
One Dance – Drake ft. Wizkid & Kyla
Shabba ft. Chris Brown, Trey Songz
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Iyanya ft wizkid- sexy mama
R2bees ft wizkid -slow down
Lynxx ft wizkid- fine lady
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Jesse jagz ft wizkid - only you
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

See the list is endless!!!!

I present to you the biggest export from the soil of Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria, Africa.

WIZKID aka starboy aka machala aka wizzy aka papa zion aka Lion.

my guy you are correct, when it comes to range nobody comes close to wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Martinez39s(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Song isn't bad but it's not worth the hype OP is giving it. Wizkid tried sha.
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by CraftParty: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:
Wizkid is still the greatest musician in Nigeria......forget all this burna hype. When we talk of range i.e how you can easily jump on any genre of song and still deliver well. Wizkid does it 100% e.g this jam called PAMI. He does afrobeats, afro fusion, afro pop, reggae dancehall, Caribbean and so on and so forth.

You see the problem is, time makes us easily forget how good this guy is which is understandable. Another major reason is the fact that wizkid doesn't do giveaways and all and so a lot of influencers don't like him at all. So the best option is to bad mouth him and i guess the best selling of all is the fact that he has Zero lyrics. Lol....well, i would give just five songs that have deep lyrics that you all can go check out.

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

You could say these are his old songs but No.5 was released just last year in his last Ep but it isn't popular, you know why.......Nigerians want vibes and beat more than lyrics.

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

This is a beautiful piece up there that is supposed to garner a lot of reviews but did anybody say anything?? No!! The simple answer is this isn't what we want but Joro and soco is known everywhere lol.

Lastly, wizkid has been in the game for more than a decade and is still the biggest. He is the highest and most streamed artiste in Africa forget all the hype of others. He was the first to fill up the mighty o2 arena in london and also the royal albert hall. He has a day in Minnesota called wizkid day. He was the first African artiste to win BET international act and has the highest BET award in Nigeria. He was the first to win MOBO awards too. The only African to have a song on billboard world chat for 15 weeks straight "One Dance" written by him. The pioneer of Africans getting their award on the main stage instead of back stage. He was part of those who made live band for a secular musician in Nigeria attractive. He has tbe biggest shows in Nigeria. Facially he is the citezt too. See, i no fit finish wizzy catalogue jare.

Summary of all these is the fact that he doesn't hype himself and make noise or do giveaways doesn't change the fact that he is the biggest African artiste.

I'll drop a list of 100 songs of wizkid that blew and you will please counter ot with anyone who has as much hit as this BEAST we are underating.

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

I present to you the biggest export from the soil of Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria, Africa.

Hello Lablonclacla,

Did you write this yourself?

If Yes, Hit me up with your number let me see what you've got.
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Mvena(f): 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

Oboi no be lie� na talk you talk like this oo
I agree with you on this 100%

2 Likes

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Mvena(f): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
One thing be say some people na beat dem wan dey hear, nothing concern dem with the lyrics and na wetin Wizkid dey deliver. We know say e lyrics no dey makes sense at times but Wizkid na the best
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Liposure: 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
Who get rema dancehall jam. i forgotten its name. I'm feeling it
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by RealEzee(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Liposure:
Who get rema dancehall jam. i forgotten its name. I'm feeling it
Shey 'woman'?
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Simeonjoe1: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
I just don't imagine a sane music lover listening to the gibberish wizkid, Davido and a lot others spew regularly. We don't listen to beats, we listen to lyrics.
Only 2 Nigerian music artists can make it to my weekly top 100 songs
You're wrong beat and lyrics matters, open your mind and you'll appreciate afromusic
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Simplecity(m): 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
I just don't imagine a sane music lover listening to the gibberish wizkid, Davido and a lot others spew regularly. We don't listen to beats, we listen to lyrics.
same here... undecided
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Drizzy5001(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

Summary of all these is because he doesn't hype himself and makes noise or do giveaways doesn't change the fact that he is the biggest African artiste.

I'll drop a list of 100 songs of wizkid that blew and you will please counter it with anyone who has as much hit as this BEAST we are underating.

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

Even Sweet love
And my love by Dua Lipa ft Wizkid.
Nice list though .
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Hausaboy239(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
Guy u get time oo...Haaaaa!!
lablonclacla:

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

Summary of all these is because he doesn't hype himself and makes noise or do giveaways doesn't change the fact that he is the biggest African artiste.

I'll drop a list of 100 songs of wizkid that blew and you will please counter it with anyone who has as much hit as this BEAST we are underating.

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by etibaba(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Pami is utter Trash, emphasis on trash.
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Hausaboy239(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sell that phone and eat my brother
Orphan1:
please help me with something to eat am starving please save my life I have not eaten 3 days now
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Orphan1: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hausaboy239:
Sell that phone and eat my brother
I swear if you will buy it I will sell
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by youngoldman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
pele o oyibo man, kuku pack comot na
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by OiOi: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by obivictor(m): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
Please you should also do a review on burnaboys MONSTER YOU MADE
That song is loaded with lots of massage.

Let talk about good music for once...

3 Likes

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by ABLEGUY24(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
God Bless you for this well articulated and analysed article

lablonclacla:

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by DeusMagnus: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:
why is he called Machala
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Ralphjoe(m): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
been trying to find where to download zip files of adekunle gold album. . I no see
try, just naija.com, don't give space o

1 Like

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Abagworo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
The song is good but sounds more like remix of Adekunle Gold's "Something Different" with Wizkid forcing himself to be featured. The song would have been better with just the Ikwerre boy Omah Lay and AG.
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by patotie(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

Bros if you know you really type this
Then I owe you a bottle and a tie

1 Like

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Goldenfinger: 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Idiotmod:
Wetin Dey there. Mitchew
Maleek berry "connect" and "far away"sweet pass am
If you quote me, I go commot Ur teeth just now

Way too big
Time flies (burna) don kee davido unreleased album. I no wan know the noise e wan make
.lols dis guy u bad o,but i love pami if wizy didnt kill it omah lay did.i just love the jam
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by earnit5: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
OK
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
englishmart:
like who and who
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Kennyswag: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Topmaike007:
hotest boy in town now
i dont know him.. even that dj tunez undecided undecided
Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Vifx: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Only a Nigerian would review a music piece without mentioning any elements of the song grin
guy went on for hours without saying anything about the music.. its melody, harmony, tone, what key was utilized,Rhythm, Tempo, Texture and Structure of the song...the Dynamics between the artists featured an their different styles blend well to make a cohesive piece etc
anything about the production...
Mr.Reviewer well done oh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Review of "Pami" by DJ Tunez ft "Wizkid", Omah Lay and Adekunle Gold by Johel(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
lablonclacla:

1. Oluwa loni
2. Joy
3. Mummy mi
4. Thank you
5. Ease your mind

Just ease your mind
Just ease your mind"

From his first album

Say My Name
No Lele
Scatter The Floor
Pakurumo
Slow Whine (ft. Banky W)
Love My Baby
Gidi Girl
Oluwa Lo Ni
Don’t Dull
Tease Me/Bad Guys”
What You Wanna Do
For Me (ft. Wande Coal)
Holla At Your Boy
Wad Up (ft. D’Prince)
Shout Out

Second album

Jaiye Jaiye
On Top Your Matter
One Question
Joy
Bombay
Show You The Money

Singles

Ojuelegba
In My Bed
Wiz Party
Mummy Mi
Eledumare
Azonto
Expensive Sh*t
Kind Love
Beat Of Life
Drop
African Bad Girl
Final
Baba Nla
Manya
Yapa (Remix)
Medicine
Odoo
Sweet Love
Come Closer ft. Drake
Daddy Yo
Nobody
Picture Perfect
Sexy
All For Love ft. Bucie
Gbese ft. Trey Songz
Ghetto Youth
Come Closer ft. Drake
Sweet Love
Wine To Di Top (Remix)
Sisi Nene
Sweet potato
Ole
Caro
Beat of life
OJUELEGBA

Featured songs
Bracket ft wizkid -girl
Akon ft wizkid- for you
Legendary ft wizkid -oje
Young six ft wizkid
Olamide ft wizkid
2face ft wizkid
Larry gaga ft wizkid
Omowunmi ft wizkid

Don't say much...u know how Nigerians are,...WizKid remains the best after 2baba tbh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jamaican Reggae Star, Luciano, Stoned In Port Harcourt / Download Despacito Sheet Music – Luis Fonsi Ft.daddy Yankee / Download Raba Raba By Upper X Ft M-honeyz Ft Texy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.