Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano (26296 Views)

Obi, to Obiano Now Soludo Turning Agulu Lake To World Class Tourist Site(video / Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In / Peter Obi's Handover Note To Obiano, I Challenge Akpabio To Publish Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Hellraiser77: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2020
Hotfreezer:

We have the Bini empire, we have the Ife Kingdom, we have the Oyo empire, we have the Kanem Borno empire. Mention just one ancient civilisation built by Igbos.
You need not go far, Go to NRI or igboukwu......Its more ancient than your mushroom kingships

1 Like

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Hotfreezer: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
I feel your pains

Direct your sympathy to those losing their lands to Arthur Eze in Igboland and those drinking kerosene in Abia. Your sufferings have just started, more is to come.

2 Likes

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Hellraiser77: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2020
Hotfreezer:

Igbos don't have Kings. Don't add them to the list above. Other tribes built empires and civilizations, Igbos didn't build anything.
So, they didn't lose any glory, they never had any glory to begin with.
Dumbo, No knowledge of history whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Hellraiser77: 10:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Hotfreezer:

Direct your sympathy to those losing their lands to Arthur Eze in Igboland and those drinking kerosene in Abia. Your sufferings have just started, more is to come.
You are clearly the only one suffering here grin.....So much pain

1 Like

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Hellraiser77: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2020
Hotfreezer:

You are busy insulting your helpers in Lagos whereas you don't even have anywhere to return to in your villages.
Good for you. You people deserve to suffer for
supporting idiots.

Karma has a way of dealing with ingrates.
Helpers club grin.... Wailing louder than the bereaved
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by nBag(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2020
guy why are you like this?
grin
Hamilton1:
Medicine after death, Kill dem Asap if required
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Hotfreezer: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Hellraiser77:
You need not go far, Go to NRI or igboukwu......Its more ancient than your mushroom kingships

Which Nri and which Igbo-ukwu? Were they empires? Which cities did they build? You are comparing ordinary potters playing with clay to ancient engineers who built entire cities.

When ancient walls of Bini are bigger than the great Wall of China and this one is comparing muddy potters with Bini. Better stop disgracing Igbos here and keep quiet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Primusinterpares(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2020
Hotfreezer:

We have the Bini empire, we have the Ife Kingdom, we have the Oyo empire, we have the Kanem Borno empire. Mention just one ancient civilisation built by Igbos.
Hummmmm... I haven't researched about it tho... but I haven't really heard much about them
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by moneyissweet(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2020
And the igwe see this your fine face finish he no make u his second Lolo...That igwe is not a real niggar.

SweetCuntess:
Small world. Knew this igwe and his family before he became relevant. I'd visit his home and borrow movies from his wife Ginika that year. Lolzz
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Judolisco(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2020
iaamxavier:
LMFAO!! All this beggar
After Artur just gifted you guys a Lexus SUV and Cash
If you're truly sorry return those stupid gifts and pledge your loyalty to anambrarians not Arthur eze
og everything no b fight 4 dis life
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by achierosion(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Thread hijacked
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Minjim: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2020
I don't get this.

During Gej's era many Yoruba monarchs endorsed and even prayed for him , and their state governors did nothing about it.

https://newsexpressngr.com/news/10011-Ooni-60-monarchs-endorse-Jonathan-in-Ile-Ife

Is Obiano telling us Igbo monarchs are his slaves?

Imagine him saying they must tell him before traveling outside the state.
God forbid!
And one of them is even apologizing?!

1 Like

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by blank(f): 10:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Afam4eva:
Arthur Eze should be dealth with decisively once and for all. Do you know that Arthur Eze took his land grabbing all the way to my village in Enugu?

Honestly, when i hear the name Arthur Eze, my blood boils. He will get his comeuppance soon. I don't understand why he gets off on sowing strife and enmity everywhere.
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Hellraiser77: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2020
Hotfreezer:

Which Nri and which Igbo-ukwu? Were they empires? Which cities did they build? You are comparing ordinary potters playing with clay to ancient engineers who built entire cities.

When ancient walls of Bini are bigger than the great Wall of China and this one is comparing muddy potters with Bini. Better stop disgracing Igbos here and keep quiet.
Clown....You obviously do not know anything about history........Your yeye Oyo kingdom lost Ilorin to a few Fulani horse riders till today, Ndi empire grin

1 Like

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by KennedyOkpara(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2020
n
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by KennedyOkpara(m): 10:22am On Aug 15, 2020
hisgrace090:
But igwe alor is a good man I mean he is bn working tirelessly for his people.
ok
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by InvertedHammer: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2020
/
Watch and learn from 2019:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzHJWKMsc9I

/
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by prophetfire: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2020
hisgrace090:
But igwe alor is a good man I mean he is bn working tirelessly for his people.
He is the Igwe of Ngige's town. He should have asked Ngige for advice before going. And it was Ngige that blocked their plot. Very pathetic.
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by prophetfire: 10:33am On Aug 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Igwe of Alor Autonomous community cheesy cheesy cheesy

Every Igbo man is Igwe in his own house cool
Anambra does not balkanise communities in the name of autonomous community. You get all those nonsence autonomous in Imo and Abia states.
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by thatigboman: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2020
Kekereekun123:
These monarchs need to be scrapped. Answerable to governors lol
not even governor, but to the commissioner for local govt affairs
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by prophetfire: 10:34am On Aug 15, 2020
Anazp:
and some they will say igbos aren't cowards and that they don't talk from the both sides of their mouths.
His mother is Afonja.
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:46am On Aug 15, 2020
If na from anywhere outside Igbo land, they will call him a coward that chickened out.
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by kelly72: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2020
EzeCanada:

Doesn't matter. What matters most in every situation in life is the end of that particular process.

Nobody is perfect! As such It's not an easy feat to broadcast such a humiliating press conference more especially coming from a supposedly royal figure.

My friend, it takes great
courage, humilty and wisdom to arrive at such.

Material possessions will fade away but the words from one's mouth stays forever.

I congratulate the Royal Father for his courage to tow the path of peace. Humility is no longer a virtue found in Nigeria.

I encourage the governor and Igwe Achebe (Agbogidi) to accept his apology and reinstate him.

Admission of an error is a higher virtue than a dogged defence of it -- Ray Ekpu

1 Like

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Impecca(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2020
What manner of disgrace is this

1 Like

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by sweetilicious(f): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
EzeCanada:

Doesn't matter. What matters most in every situation in life is the end of that particular process.

Nobody is perfect! As such It's not an easy feat to broadcast such a humiliating press conference more especially coming from a supposedly royal figure.

My friend, it takes great
courage, humilty and wisdom to arrive at such.

Material possessions will fade away but the words from one's mouth stays forever.
Exactly! You are full of wisdom.I like your type
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by OfoIgbo: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
As far as I am concerned, all the Igweships that developed from the warrant chief system should be scrapped.

Only the igwes, obis and ezes that were around before the coming of the white man should remain. This will drastically curtail rascality, and igwes acting like little kids, and apologising like boy-boys.

And these royalties should be funded by the communities they preside over, not by the government. That will weed out some unnecessary royal households, and streamline the institution, and pump in the needed dignity that such institutions deserve.
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Jewel1515(f): 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
Sarmiz24:
Dumb Kings preciding over the affairs of Dumb Citizens of a Dumb Nation... Someone that supposed to be chased out of his Dumb over rated home called palace asap... How can a king betray his people for the sake of gifts lol... imagine if a Usa mayor did this, nigga would had been on the street looking for job that same week sad

How did he betray his people
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by Jewel1515(f): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
[quote author=kelly72 post=92842946]

I congratulate the Royal Father for his courage to tow the path of peace. Humility is no longer a virtue found in Nigeria.

I encourage the governor and Igwe Achebe (Agbogidi) to accept his apology and reinstate him.

Admission of an error is a higher virtue than a dogged defence of it -- Ray Ekpu

I am sorry but admission in this case is cowardice. For goodness sakes what is the crime of this igwe. This is not the first time royal father's will be visiting a prominent politician. The royal Yoruba father's once endorsed good luck Jonathan.
The Anambra royal father's once visited Ifeanyi Ubah during the tenure of Peter Obi.
Although Ifeanyi Ubah was competing against Willie Obiano ,who was the then governors candidate. The then governor Peter Obi did not suspend the igwe's. Even Ifeanyi Ubah gave one thousand dollar each to the royal father's as money for kola nut. The only thing Peter Obi did was to ask them to return the money and he did not make it a public embarrasment.
Willie Obiano is just power drunk.
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by InvertedHammer: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2020
prophetfire:
He is the Igwe of Ngige's town. He should have asked Ngige for advice before going. And it was Ngige that blocked their plot. Very pathetic.
/
Ngige doesn't recognize nor identify with him. It is a long story. You won't understand.

/

1 Like

Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by kendo60(m): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2020
Woooh unto Igbo Traditional rulers. How can a governor have power on traditional rulers
Re: Suspended Igwe MacAnthony Okonkwo Apologizes To Obiano by obyrich(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2020
Afam4eva:
Arthur Eze should be dealth with decisively once and for all. Do you know that Arthur Eze took his land grabbing all the way to my village in Enugu?
Really? Is he linked to the man who pulled down the airport perimeter fence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Releases Betta Edu On Bail / Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / Omo-Agege Replaces Ighoyota Amori Of PDP In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.