Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Good Boy Gone Bad- Influencer's Happy To Be Alive Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Good Boy Gone Bad- Influencer's Happy To Be Alive Photos (439 Views)

Fresh Blood inside Grave: Was Mohbad Buried Alive? [photos] / Python Snake Swallows A Man Alive --photos / Sani Idris 'Moda' Debunks Death Rumor, Says "I'm Still Alive" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Boy Gone Bad- Influencer's Happy To Be Alive Photos by black9: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2020
God's unending grace continues to prevail as Nigerian entertainer and Social media influencer, Olanrewaju Obasa, aka KingIvantheGreat, clocks 20 today.

As family, friends and colleagues extend their warmest wishes via calls, texts and social media, KingIvantheTerrible appears to be having reflective fun by updating his time line with interesting "Happy to be Alive" photos

You won't believe ludicrous things Isaac Geralds said about "Your Waist" Crooner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlAIe64nGRw

Enthusiastic about privileges coming with his new age, the all round entertainer with supreme lyrical and procurement skills is definitely looking forward to an all day long glorious fun.

Grateful for God's Ceaseless Grace Upon Your Life Bro! Best Wishes.

Re: Good Boy Gone Bad- Influencer's Happy To Be Alive Photos by Bickyboy1: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2020
Enthusiastic about privileges coming with his new age, the all round entertainer with supreme lyrical and procurement skills is definitely looking forward to an all day long glorious fun.

Grateful for God's Ceaseless Grace Upon Your Life Bro! Best Wishes.[/quote]

Dig deeper make person discover set awon benefit boys. Bigger you mk blessings follow me too

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: “Did I Beat Up That Pu*sy?” – Kiddwaya Asks Erica (Video) / Beautifully Made Fascinators And Hats For Your Weddings (nationwide Delivery) / “I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon” Erica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.