Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

#BBNaija: “Did I Beat Up That Pu*sy?” – Kiddwaya Asks Erica (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: “Did I Beat Up That Pu*sy?” – Kiddwaya Asks Erica (Video) (439 Views)

Obi Cubana Parties With BBNaija's Erica (Video) / Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa / Did I Beat Up That Pu*sy – Kiddwaya Asks Erica As They Have Late Night Converse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: “Did I Beat Up That Pu*sy?” – Kiddwaya Asks Erica (Video) by Veqtor: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemates Kiddwaya and Erica were spotted having a late night conversation after Tolanibaj refused to use the sheets in the Head of House room after catching them in a ‘suspicious’ position.

In the video clip, Erica was heard jokingly telling Kiddwaya that Tolanibaj said, “she doesn't trust the sheets”.

Kiddwaya, while carrying the sheets, was heard asking Erica if he “beat up her pus*y” as they cuddled up again and talked about their time together in the Head of House room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdTi-85nPiw

(1) (Reply)

Beautifully Made Fascinators And Hats For Your Weddings (nationwide Delivery) / “I Don’t Want People To Google My Name And See It Associated With Laycon” Erica / Feud Btw Davido & Burna Boy Intensifies As Davido Issues Threats In New Song FEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.