Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

1MILLION CHANLENGE - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1MILLION CHANLENGE (170 Views)

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1MILLION CHANLENGE by Faustino1(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2020
I am starting another 1million rollover challenge with 3.0 by september again,but for now i deal with 3.0 and 2.0 odd daily,if you are intrested,login to your http://m.facacebook.com and add up Micheal.bliss.547 with a (D.M like) "i am intrested" so that you can be add up to our chat group,because not everyone are on whatsapp
thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Neymar And Attacking Stars Align For PSG In Pursuit Of Champions League Glory / Sevilla 3 V Inter 2 Europa League Final Analysis & Full Highlights / NFF In Talks With Amuneke About Technical Director Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.