Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence (1116 Views)

Union Bank Claims Ownership Of N1 Billion Recovered By EFCC At Enugu Airport / EPL: Why Man City Defeated Man United โ€“ Zabaleta / Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World โ€“ Senator Egwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Awka4chinoidio: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2020
Well, is not new again telling you guys that Enugu International Airport fence was destroyed by an anambra man.. The reason is that Anambra doesn't have an airport and their people being a bitter and hateful souls can't deal with the jealousy that a brand new airport is been rebirth in Enugu..

Is a case of inferiority complex and jealousy from the Anambala man

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thedailyvendor.com/photos-anambra-business-man-dares-fg-pulls-down-enugu-airport-fence/&ved=2ahUKEwiX7Ku-mZ3rAhXSolwKHfzcC-UQFjAOegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0fRSNToEJ-38uFS6Afg9It

3 Likes

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by BlowYourMind: 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chaiiiiiiii

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Cyberterror: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:
Well, is not new again telling you guys that Enugu International Airport fence was destroyed by an anambra man.. The reason is that Anambra doesn't have an airport and their people being a bitter and hateful souls can't deal with the jealousy that a brand new airport is been rebirth in Enugu..

I don't know why Anambara people are always bitter. If Enugu or Ebonyi man goes and knocks down their uncompleted airport, how will they feel? I think Enugu state government has already reacted by knocking down the man's own house. I was having sympathy for him before until I realized he was from Anambara. It was envy on his part, true.

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by helinues: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
The man wey go slap the highest ranking of his village people... grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Cyberterror: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
What has nairaland turned into? So where's the evidence that the man in question is from Anambra? Lalasticlala mynd44 seun, take care of this nuisances
I doubted the OP for a second but a quick research showed me that the said Mr Emejulu is from Akwa Etiti in Anambara state. The Enugu state government has pulled down his building destroying everything they saw there mercilessly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
ANSMEDIA:
What has nairaland turned into? So where's the evidence that the man in question is from Anambra? Lalasticlala mynd44 seun, take care of this nuisances
What is nuisance about what op said . The burden of prove is on you to provide evidence that he is indeed not from Anambra State

1 Like

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by omenka(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
I thought you guys were alleging just yesterday, that no one destroyed the fence, that it was pulled down by the government themselves so as to delay the delivery of the job on schedule- all out of hatred the government has for South East.

https://www.nairaland.com/6052504/fg-one-sabotaging-enugu-airport

Why all these now?

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Awka4chinoidio: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by MsAllison(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
omenka:
I thought you guys were alleging just yesterday, that no one destroyed the fence, that it was pulled down by the government themselves so as to delay the delivery of the job on schedule- all out of hatred the government has for South East.

Why all these now?
so you swallowed this omenka?
as a veteran you're supposed to know and be familiar with this Chino and his goons on this forum

na wa for you oo
Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Awka4chinoidio: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2020
Cyberterror:
I doubted the OP for a second but a quick research showed me that the said Mr Emejulu is from Akwa Etiti in Anambara state. The Enugu state government has pulled down his building destroying everything they saw there mercilessly.
They needed to destroy it mercilessly.. He deserves every bit of it.. Enugu isn't a lawless place like Anambra where their kings go to Abuja to report a sitting governor.. He should take his madness back to his erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom of Anambala

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Beremx(f): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Stupidity reigns supreme on nairaland. Stupid post

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by PeaceNexus(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
You seem to be one of those paid agents who hide under being Igbo to spew nonsense. Enugu and Anambra are one...go hang yourself
Awka4chinoidio:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://thedailyvendor.com/photos-anambra-business-man-dares-fg-pulls-down-enugu-airport-fence/&ved=2ahUKEwiX7Ku-mZ3rAhXSolwKHfzcC-UQFjAOegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0fRSNToEJ-38uFS6Afg9It

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Awka4chinoidio: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:
The man did very well for demolishing that useless airport because Enugu is a red mud dilapidated shithole cheesy
Hahahahahahaha.. And his useless worthless land was raised to the ground and his C of แปŒ revoked.. He's also banned from entering the land of Enugu filled with milk and honey.. He should go back to his worthless erosion ravaged shithole village..
You know there is nothing in anambra and that's why all Anambala people seek refuge in prosperous enugu

1 Like

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by omenka(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
MsAllison:
so you swallowed this omenka?
as a veteran you're supposed to know and be familiar with this Chino and his goons on this forum

na wa for you oo
I don't get. The op of that thread wasn't Chino. I know his handles.
Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Awka4chinoidio: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
PeaceNexus:
You seem to be one of those paid agents who hide under being Igbo to spew nonsense. Enugu and Anambra are one...go hang yourself
No they're not one.. Enugu is light years ahead of Anambala..

Anambala is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom

See your useless incompetent failed worthless governor here

1 Like

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Cyberterror: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
Awka4chinoidio:

They needed to destroy it mercilessly.. He deserves every bit of it.. Enugu isn't a lawless place like Anambra where their kings go to Abuja to report a sitting governor.. He should take his madness back to his erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom of Anambala
He was given a ruthless treatment. They destroyed every furniture in his house after destroying the house itself. I heard he has one or two other buildings in other parts of the state that have been marked for demolition too. Enugu government are determined to send him back to his village of akwa etiti.

2 Likes

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by PeaceNexus(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
I won't be surprised if you are the same person as the OP. Your plans of creating rancour between Enugu and Anambra failed even before you initiated it. Find a job and be useful to your creator. Spits
KASON4NSUKKA:
[s][/s]

Anambra is the superior igbo state and capital of igbo land, no wonder IG moved zonal headquarters to Awka.

Enugu is a cursed shithole state ravaged with bad roads, filth, erosion, illiteracy, poverty and also afflicted by a useless incompetent fat farthing hopeless female governor that knows next to nothing about governance. Enugu state is cursed cheesy

See our useless incompetent failed illiterate female governor of Enugu state
Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by PortHarcourt1st: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:
The man did very well for demolishing that useless airport because Enugu is a red mud dilapidated shithole cheesy

I think I support the demolition. Enugu is too backward to have an airport. From Rivers guy

1 Like

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by PeaceNexus(m): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Yeriba man grin grin
Awka4chinoidio:

No they're not one.. Enugu is light years ahead of Anambala..

Anambala is a cursed worthless erosion ravaged shithole village of igala kingdom

See your useless incompetent failed worthless governor here
Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by Awka4chinoidio: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
omenka:

Why all these now?
It was pulled down by worthless erosion ravaged shithole dweller from cursed Anambala state... Their land is cursed with erosion so they take solace in Enugu.. He can't go back to his village because is worthless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by PortHarcourt1st: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
KASON4NSUKKA:
Enugu state should focus in building hospitals, see the condition of hospitals in Enugu hahahaha

Enugu is such a back jungle. See hospital.

1 Like

Re: Why Man Destroyed Enugu Airport Fence by PortHarcourt1st: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
omenka:

Why all these now?

True true. Enugu is a shithole to deserve an airport. I think I support the demolition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Ebonyi PDP Senators,reps Disown Umahi Reminds Him Of Court Action / The Hypocrisy Of The South-east, By Fredrick Nwabufo / Second Wave Of COVID 19: Another Lockdown Roam In Nigeria. NCDC Warn Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.