Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria (767 Views)

Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) / How To Prepare The Most Delicious Ora Soup / The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2020
have u eaten mama put prepared by a yoruba woman before?. they are just xo good at what they do . their stew usually very tasty with enough oil and aroma. their meat is wel cooked and tender . honestly its always a pleasure each time i visit one of their canteen for a meal because i eat to satisfaction. atimes even end up becoming a regular there, lol. in cookin aspect i'll give it to yoruba, ibo where i cm frm b4 Hausa. One luv
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by swiz123(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Igbo is spelt IGBO and they prepare the best delicacies in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Chiamaka never disappoint whenever it comes to cooking......
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by lordm(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tribalism will destroy this country, we are all unique in our ways
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Commentor: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
No question.

Akwa ibom.

Afang , Edikaikong, fisherman soup, ekpankuko.

All rich and delicious and healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by swiz123(m): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Commentor:
No question.

Akwa ibom.

Afang , Edikaikong, fisherman soup, ekpankuko.

All rich and delicious and healthy.

Igbo-owned food vendors prepare Afang better than Ibomites..... and I have been to Akwa Ibom severally; they are good though
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Commentor: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
swiz123:

Igbo-owned food vendors prepare Afang better than Ibomites..... and I have been to Akwa Ibom severally; they are good though

They cook better than Ibomites.

grin

Chest DJs on the beat.

Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
swiz123:
no Calabar prepares the best

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Vyzz: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
All tribes prepares the best food...

To an igbo, igbo foods are the best..

The same can be said to a yoruba, Hausa, akwa ibo, edo etc

1 Like

Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Commentor: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vyzz:
All tribes prepares the best food...

To an igbo, igbo foods are the best..

The same can be said to a yoruba, Hausa, akwa ibo, edo etc

I'm from Delta and I've been to all parts of the country and I daresay the world.

Akwa Ibom meals are the tastiest from my perspective.

1 Like

Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Vyzz: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Commentor:

I'm from Delta and I've been to all parts of the country and I daresay the world.

Akwa Ibom meals are the tastiest from my perspective.

Well, my uncle that have been to Al parts of the world would have something different to say....

Your taste buds are from Ákwá Ibom bro...

So can we say this taste of a thing differs individually
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by illicit(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
The people that cook edi ka nkong
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by ccffwx: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
swiz123:

Thank you.
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
We of course.

Umu Igbo Kwe nu!
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Mastakija(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2020
go n ask ur grandfada
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
People are always quick to say akwa iboms prepare the best soups. Yes they have some nice soups but funnily enough they don't do justice to their own soups like we the Igbos. I'll tell you why.

One of my friends ( akwa ibomite) brought me afang soup in the office after promising me for a long time. i was so excited since it was from an indigene. I got home, and pounced on the soup... Mehnnn.. I was eating and trying to catch the taste till I finished it. I couldn't taste anything. It was so bland that I began to wonder if this lady was truly an akwaibomite but for her accent I would have concluded she was not from there.
Same experience with another canteen I used to buy it from an indigene.

So I started cooking it myself. I cook it better. Not trying to hype myself but I know say I try pass them for afang. tongue
Re: Whch Tribe Do U Think Prepare The Most Delicious Meals In Nigeria by backnbeta(f): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Akwa Ibom soup is my favorite, especially the 'afang', but I don't like how they cook their periwinkles with the shell, so I learnt to cook it really well without the shell. I think it's not right to say a tribe cooks better, it's more like an individual thing undecided

(1) (Reply)

How It Started Vs How It Is Going In My Business / Eating A Full Roasted Rabbit / Forerver Living Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.