Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders (20439 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by chrismastre5(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2020
Bighead9:

E pain this man well well. I'm an Igbo man, but I'm not jobless like you. I'm from Aba, but I know you are from Imo. I've presently related to the North in search of greener pasture. Cause the East is no longer viable for Business. Don't worry, God go do am for you.
THE NEW THREAD NOW IS AM IGBO FROM I AM YOUR IN-LAW, NOW THIS?. NAWA O

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by chrismastre5(m): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
cursed igbos angry angry
NA YOUR GENERATION BE THAT O
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Bighead9: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2020
chrismastre5:
THE NEW THREAD NOW IS AM IGBO FROM I AM YOUR IN-LAW, NOW THIS?. NAWA O
Lies

What is this one saying?

Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Kennyswag: 11:23am On Aug 16, 2020
chrismastre5:
NA YOUR GENERATION BE THAT O
your father
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by cochexky: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2020
My People said, if an old man display himself as rice, Children will rush it and finish it.

Now imaging this kind of news..Not even Egypt or Morocco... �GHANA OO�

Nigeria una sorry.
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by Oracleforce: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
We are being ridiculed by every nation. How do they mean illegal entry? Don't they have their ECOWAS passport? Ghana should please be more explicit to make us understand their crime(s).

Ecowas passport is not enough...they must also apply for Ghanaian resident permit... Many Nigeria don't want to do sth straight.. We are use to cut corners.
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by jrtorrents: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
We are being ridiculed by every nation. How do they mean illegal entry? Don't they have their ECOWAS passport? Ghana should please be more explicit to make us understand their crime(s).

Because of COVID-19 all Ghanaian borders have been closed to control the spread. How can you enter when the borders are closed, If not illegally ?
Re: Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders by revolt(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oh how the mighty have fallen
..this fullardeen president invented the ghana must go phenomenon after crashing the economy and blaming it on ghananian illegals.. the dullardeen is president now and they're kicking us out.... gosh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Embassy In Russia Lacks Functional Toilet, Says Shehu Sani / 9 Things People Living In Lagos Can Relate To. / Nigerian immigration service website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.