Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,348 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) (101653 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Archaeology Proves Exodus From Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2020
The Holy Bible cannot be wrong. It's the book of life shocked shocked shocked
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2020
Pelecius:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I can't stop laughing. I actually was interested in what you want to pass across because I saw a lengthy post but started laughing after the second sentence. Your claims are so funny that I know I shouldn't address them.

Again, your 'research' is poorly written. So much for one who claimed that we should read it or "...end up been mentally enslaved,myopic and can’t reason for yourself". How do you want me to agree with what you wrote when you can't even cite any reference to verify your statements

Then, I'll advise you read about Heackel's fraudulent drawings
I only wanted to be a good intellectual free teacher to your nomadic brain about how evolution works -You can’t afford me ,so I’m not obligated to give you an APA written feedback-Religion is the worst thing that have happened in Africa -We stopped thinking and using rational evidence every day because of someone told us about a book and sky god with no evidence,that’s what faith is ,,,, believing without evidence,who live like that -I run diagnostics every day with evidence in America-Why can’t you live yourself with facts not fiction. Thank you -I believe in human race and I’m happy with some intelligent people here -If your mad because your delusional all of us are not mad -We have read and studied your Koran and your bible-It’s a good literature like Shakespeare but fictional -That story have been told over and over again before the time of Christ -The story of Jesus or Mohamed it’s a fictional folklore written and modified by these nomads -Just do a simple research-I’m not paid to teach you but religion is nonsense-Believing in something without evidence in this 21st century -Oyibo used that ideology to enslave Africans ,take your resources,your dignity for 400 years while they go the moon and go to space and may be to find another planet like mars and your here talking about nonsense (Jonah eating by a fish ) I can’t condescend so low to your level my brain have evolved-Keep living your lives like a nomad a scribe that ride on a donkey-I’m a modern man -Civilized human and I think for myself -Tell your god to kiss my black ass-And tell him I want to a living spot in hell -Nonsense and ingredients bye !!! Because I can confidently tell you that he doesn’t exist and heaven or hell is like Batman and the joker -I know fictional stories and facts !!!
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2020
jikins:

Modified:

Just look down to the guy that I replied. Thats what I mean. You can have educated discussions about religion no qualms but to start belittling people is what I don't stand with.

Where were you to tell your brothers in the lord not to belittle scientific research?
Where were you when Christians flooded Islamic threads?
You're quoting me because this one nai pain u pass.
Go and advice your brothers in the lord first, then I'll take you serious.
Funny guy.

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by LordGuru1: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I'll rather vote for Bubu's third term than vote the Iragbiji born politician. undecided
You are a Big Fool!
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Coldfeets: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2020
Story for the gods.

How long does it take before the digestive enzymes in the belly of a whale kick into action and start digesting Jonah?

I'm sure it's not up to three days.

Bible is always telling lies.

From Snakes talking to Eve in the Garden of Eden to Balaam's Donkey talking to him to Lot's wife changing into a Pillar of salt to Moses dividing the Red Sea into two with a wave of his staff to Moses' hands being supported so that the Israelites can win the war against the Amalekites to Jonah staying three days in the belly of the fish to Mary giving birth to Jesus without sexual intercourse to Jesus turning water into wine at a Wedding in Cana to Jesus raising Lazarus from the death to Jesus himself being raised up from the dead after three days...

So many nonsensical stories that are nothing but just a mixture of Greek, Roman and Jewish folklores only good for entertaining children at bed time.

Sadly, even adults who should know better are busy trying to force other adults to believe such useless and ridiculous stories!!!

The Bible is just full of _bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by jikins(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Hitting what?
I don't care about the dumb comparison you made. I'm only pointing out that it's stupid to bring that up in an argument as if that's the concentration of the argument. It's something that's expected of a child.
"You're arguing with me, are you better than me"? "Does your parents have money more than my mummy and Daddy"? That's exactly how you sound. cheesy
And your very smart brain failed to realize that this thread is not a religious thread, but your brethrens have turned it into something else. But you're here wasting your "precious time" quoting me who's going about schooling these folks.
Most of them didn't even read the article before dumping their usual religious mumbo jumbo.

If you aren't bothered about people criticizing religion, then why are you here writing an epistle just to explain that? undecided
Nawa o.... Like you're trying so hard to be heard. Don't worry, you'll be fine.
Like I said, take your advice and chill since life isn't that serious. cheesy

And just so you know, atheism isn't a belief system.
At least you learnt something today. cheesy

grin grin grin

Its clear those words actually cut you from your very 1st reply up to the last one lmao. Its sad your too hurt to actually discern things at this point. Don't worry you will be fine. And I don't know why something like that will hurt you so much? Well in the end its not my headache so I can't come and kill myself grin grin

I actually expected more I don't even know why I expected it self. Maybe its just me trying to give everyone a fair chance. Simple questions you can't answer maybe they are too real for you that you think avoiding them is the best thing. Well issoryt I guess we all have our ways of addressing things lmao.

Your even said I quoted you oh my God! The pain is real grin. I never quoted you, that person I quoted is up there. You were the one who jumped in with all you emotions like a kid without the capacity to discern simple things without taking it so personally. Its sad really. I am sorry you're hurt don't worry you will be alright.

You keep jumping on peoples messages upandan this thread in the guise of schooling people and I am the one thats trying so hard to be heard? grin grin. Chai wetin Musa nor go see for gate.

Well its alright yes I have learnt something today thank you grin grin grin. Guy your a comic relief aswear.

Enjoy schooling people jare. We all need that delusional thing that keep us sane. Best of luck, I do hope you succeed at least for your sake it seems you really need it. Ciao cool

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by jikins(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Where were you to tell your brothers in the lord not to belittle scientific research?
Where were you when Christians flooded Islamic threads?
You're quoting me because this one nai pain u pass.
Go and advice your brothers in the lord first, then I'll take you serious.
Funny guy.

grin grin grin
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2020
Coldfeets:
Story for the gods.

How long does it take before the digestive enzymes in the belly of a whale kick into action and start digesting Jonah?

I'm sure it's not up to three days.

Bible is always telling lies.

From Snakes talking to Eve in the Garden of Eden to Balaam's talking to him to Lot's wife changing into a Pillar of salt to Moses dividing the Red Sea into two with a wave of his staff to Moses' hands being supported so that the Israelites can win the war against the Amalekites to Jonah staying three days in the belly of the fish to Mary giving birth to Jesus without sexual intercourse to Jesus turning water into wine at a Wedding in Cana to Jesus raising Lazarus from the death to Jesus himself being raised up from the dead after three days...

So many nonsensical stories that are nothing but just a mixture of Greek, Roman and Jewish folklores only good for entertaining children at bed time.

Sadly, even adults who should know better are busy trying to force other adults to believe such useless stories!!!

The Bible is just full of _bullshit.
Thank you Sir !! Well done !!!
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:12am On Aug 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You read very carefully where I said I blocked her
I didn't just block her something led to her blocking
Why I blocked her :
she keep bringing out facts of her believe that there's no God and every way to persuade this woman of this believe seem fruitless
Each time I talk to her I discovered that it's like my head is been added with another portion (bigger than normal) I got scared I really don't know how I pressed the block button
From my own outlook she's a witch but what amaze me most is that she's a white woman
Some months later someone was preaching a similar topic related to the incident and immediately I remembered this woman and I told the man
He said the exact thing I said
She's demonic probably a witch craft agent
I don’t share you same thought though, you experienced it first hand and I didn’t so I leave you to your conclusion. But my question to you is that why did you block the woman?

Is it because she confronted you with query you can’t comprehend?

Or she queried you with info that are not easy to crack?

Or she is well informed on the topic?

We Christians must step up our games and as we mature we have to start taken on greater things and more deep thought. Avoiding knife piercing question is not a way out, instead taking the piercing as much as our maturity is fit then that is the only true way we can develop.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 16, 2020
stanliwise:
I don’t share you same thought though, you experienced it first hand and I didn’t so I leave you to your conclusion. But my question to you is that why did you block the woman?

Is it because she confronted you with query you can’t comprehend?

Or she queried you with info that are not easy to crack?

Or she is well informed on the topic?

We Christians must step up our games and as we mature we have to start taken on greater things and more deep thought. Avoiding knife piercing question is not a way out, instead taking the piercing as much as our maturity is fit then that is the only true way we can develop.
It obvious you didn't read my right up I guess maybe it's too much
Do me a favour read carefully the third paragraph
I wrote there the reason why I block
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2020
jikins:

grin grin grin

Its clear those words actually cut you from your very 1st reply up to the last one lmao. Its sad your too hurt to actually discern things at this point. Don't worry you will be fine. And I don't know why something like that will hurt you so much? Well in the end its not my headache so I can't come and kill myself grin grin

I actually expected more I don't even know why I expected it self. Maybe its just me trying to give everyone a fair chance. Simple questions you can't answer maybe they are too real for you that you think avoiding them is the best thing. Well issoryt I guess we all have our ways of addressing things lmao.

Your even said I quoted you oh my God! The pain is real grin. I never quoted you, that person I quoted is up there. You were the one who jumped in with all you emotions like a kid without the capacity to discern simple things without taking it so personally. Its sad really. I am sorry you're hurt don't worry you will be alright.

You keep jumping on peoples messages upandan this thread in the guise of schooling people and I am the one thats trying so hard to be heard? grin grin. Chai wetin Musa nor go see for gate.

Well its alright yes I have learnt something today thank you grin grin grin. Guy your a comic relief aswear.

Enjoy schooling people jare. We all need that delusional thing that keep us sane. Best of luck, I do hope you succeed at least for your sake it seems you really need it. Ciao cool

And you still wrote another epistle. So much for someone who's not pained.
I'm not the one going about complaining that atheists are hurting my little feelings.
grin
Next time, come and cry on Nairaland and write epistles on why your little feelings shouldn't be hurt.
We both know how hurt you feel behind those laughing emojis you imputed too many times.
Major Clown.

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 16, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

What’s “not really”?

English grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by jikins(m): 11:26am On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

And you still wrote another epistle. So much for someone who's not pained.
I'm not the one going about complaining that atheists are hurting my little feelings.
grin
Next time, come and cry on Nairaland and write epistles on why your little feelings shouldn't be hurt.
We both know how hurt you feel behind those laughing emojis you imputed too many times.
Major Clown.

grin grin grin

You will be alright jare
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Pelecius: 11:36am On Aug 16, 2020
9jah:

I only wanted to be a good intellectual free teacher to your nomadic brain about how evolution works -You can’t afford me ,so I’m not obligated to give you an APA written feedback-Religion is the worst thing that have happened in Africa -We stopped thinking and using rational evidence every day because of someone told us about a book and sky god with no evidence,that’s what faith is ,,,, believing without evidence,who live like that -I run diagnostics every day with evidence in America-Why can’t you live yourself with facts not fiction. Thank you -I believe in human race and I’m happy with some intelligent people here -If your mad because your delusional all of us are not mad -We have read and studied your Koran and your bible-It’s a good literature like Shakespeare but fictional -That story have told over and over again before the time of Christ -Just do a simple research-I’m not paid to teach you but religion is nonsense-Believing in something without evidence in this 21st century -Oyibo used that ideology to enslave Africans ,take your resources,your dignity for 400 years while they go the moon and go to space and may be to find another planet like mars and your here talking about nonsense (Jonah eating by a fish ) I can’t condescend so low to your level my brain have evolved-Keep living your lives like a nomad a scribe that ride on a donkey-I’m a modern man -Civilized human and I think for myself -Tell your god to kiss me black ass!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Isn’t it funny that when people are exposed, they give emotional response as defense instead of critically examining themselves? I said your ‘research’ is poorly written and the fact you feel if anyone does not agree with your assertions, the person will “…end up being mentally enslaved, myopic and… won’t reason for… himself”; does not automatically make you Einstein or Newton. Again, the whole article is just mumbled and jumbled and you claim you want to teach us how evolution works. I am sure that informed and up to date folks would laugh at your posts. This was why I advised you to read about Heackel’s fraudulent drawings. I am so sure you didn’t even read it before responding, else you should have seen that your fish-human similarity post won’t be necessary.

We don’t need to trumpet about knowledge as it is readily available now and that’s why it is so funny when folks that hate God seem to claim monopoly of knowledge. Worse, they assume that you can’t think or reason well if you belief in God and they wrongly equate atheism to science. This is just sheer ignorance. Maybe folks like you need to study history of modern science to know that Christians were largely founding fathers of modern science and see the percentage of ‘ignorant and delusional’ Christians that have won the most prestigious award in science – The Nobel Prize.
You accuse Africa of stopping to think because of “…a book and a sky god with no evidence” but those who introduced it to Africa actually flourished and birth the science that you scream about. Now, is the problem with the book or with Africans? Again, what is your definition of ‘stopping to think’? does believing in God means one has stopped thinking? If yes, then are you a better thinker than all the Christians that have won the Nobel prize or all the Christians that discovered, invent and propound laws which made life easier.
This is a FACT: RELIGIOUS BELIEF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR INTELLECTUAL ABILITY
You can be a master of your field weather you are a theist or atheist.
That someone does not belief in evolution does not make him a lesser scientist than one who calls himself an evolutionary scientist.

I’ll advise you stop your boastings as they are just funny. From your posts, I can assess your reasoning to some extent and it is not impressive. You thinking you “…can’t condescend so low to (my) level as (your) brain has evolved” is just an empty boast seeing that you are not even well informed in what you want to discuss. Your biasness and sentiments should be dropped if you want an intellectual discussion. It should be an honest approach in search of truth.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2020
Pelecius:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Isn’t it funny that when people are exposed, they give emotional response as defense instead of critically examining themselves? I said your ‘research’ is poorly written and the fact you feel if anyone does not agree with your assertions, the person will “…end up being mentally enslaved, myopic and… won’t reason for… himself”; does not automatically make you Einstein or Newton. Again, the whole article is just mumbled and jumbled and you claim you want to teach us how evolution works. I am sure that informed and up to date folks would laugh at your posts. This was why I advised you to read about Heackel’s fraudulent drawings. I am so sure you didn’t even read it before responding, else you should have seen that your fish-human similarity post won’t be necessary.

We don’t need to trumpet about knowledge as it is readily available now and that’s why it is so funny when folks that hate God seem to claim monopoly of knowledge. Worse, they assume that you can’t think or reason well if you belief in God and they wrongly equate atheism to science. This is just sheer ignorance. Maybe folks like you need to study history of modern science to know that Christians were largely founding fathers of modern science and see the percentage of ‘ignorant and delusional’ Christians that have won the most prestigious award in science – The Nobel Prize.
You accuse Africa of stopping to think because of “…a book and a sky god with no evidence” but those who introduced it to Africa actually flourished and birth the science that you scream about. Now, is the problem with the book or with Africans? Again, what is your definition of ‘stopping to think’? does believing in God means one has stopped thinking? If yes, then are you a better thinker than all the Christians that have won the Nobel prize or all the Christians that discovered, invent and propound laws which made life easier.
This is a FACT: RELIGIOUS BELIEF HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR INTELLECTUAL ABILITY
You can be a master of your field weather you are a theist or atheist.
That someone does not belief in evolution does not make him a lesser scientist than one who calls himself an evolutionary scientist.

I’ll advise you stop your boastings as they are just funny. From your posts, I can assess your reasoning to some extent and it is not impressive. You thinking you “…can’t condescend so low to (my) level as (your) brain has evolved” is just an empty boast seeing that you are not even well informed in what you want to discuss. Your biasness and sentiments should be dropped if you want an intellectual discussion. It should be an honest approach in search of truth.
I do apologize if I came too strong-I’ve read your post but no one is perfect,we are just a biological being and from evolution we swim like a fish -I work everyday in scientific research-You can believe anything you want but don’t bring it into my scientific laboratory-I do apologize if I came too strong but between you and I we can disagree to agree thank you-One love
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Pelecius: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
9jah:

I do apologize if I came too strong-I’ve read your post but no one is perfect,we are just a biological being and from evolution we swim like a fish -I work everyday in scientific research-You can believe anything you want but don’t bring it into my scientific laboratory-I do apologize if I came too strong but between you and I we can disagree to agree thank you-One love
Smiles
It's alright Bro though you didn't offend me in anyway
One Love

Peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

Hitting what?
I don't care about the dumb comparison you made. I'm only pointing out that it's stupid to bring that up in an argument as if that's the concentration of the argument. It's something that's expected of a child.
"You're arguing with me, are you better than me"? "Does your parents have money more than my mummy and Daddy"? That's exactly how you sound. cheesy
And your very smart brain failed to realize that this thread is not a religious thread, but your brethrens have turned it into something else. But you're here wasting your "precious time" quoting me who's going about schooling these folks.
Most of them didn't even read the article before dumping their usual religious mumbo jumbo.

If you aren't bothered about people criticizing religion, then why are you here writing an epistle just to explain that? undecided
Nawa o.... Like you're trying so hard to be heard. Don't worry, you'll be fine.
Like I said, take your advice and chill since life isn't that serious. cheesy

And just so you know, atheism isn't a belief system.
At least you learnt something today. cheesy

Lmao

At the bolded you are just a walking joke

Atheism IS a belief system because YOU BELIEVE God does not exist based on non omnipresent, non omnipotent, non eternal views you hold on to as fact.

Since you are not omnipresent, omnipotent and not eternal, to enable you be an absolute authority in your atheism, all you have is FAITH in your alleged facts thus making it your belief system.

I love schooling sub par humans such as you
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Emary(f): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Your age range ma'am
you don't want to tell us
OK let's do it this way this person am quoting have how many children wink

You can set an example by telling us how much pocket money you asked your folks for this week.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin
I trust Nigerians
Them for dry the fish since join Jonah inside Belle.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Lmao

Atheism IS a belief system because YOU BELIEVE God does not exist based on non omnipresent, non omnipotent, non eternal views you hold on to as fact.

Since you are not omnipresent, omnipotent and not eternal, to enable you be an absolute authority in your atheism, all you have is FAITH in your alleged facts thus making it your belief system.

You ain't schooling sh!t...make use of your data and read wide. Small pikin. grin
Going by your poor analogy as usual, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could be the creator and you can't tell me it isn't. grin
Provide proof of a fairy sky daddy, or it remains your delusions. That's atheism.
Faith ko.
Abeg make use of your dictionary.

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Emary:

You can set an example by telling us how much pocket money you asked your folks for this week.
Since you don't want to tell us it's no problem
But what I sha know is that this person is already a old woman in her early 30s grin
But phones are not too rampant then
So what do you now use maybe you go to cafe
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

You ain't schooling sh!t...make use of your data and read wide. Small pikin. grin
Going by your poor analogy as usual, the Flying Spaghetti Monster could be the creator and you can't tell me it isn't. grin
Provide proof of a fairy sky daddy, or it remains your delusions. That's atheism.
Faith ko.
Abeg make use of your dictionary.

I don't need to provide proof that God exists to you when you first presented to me that God does not exist. Be it a sky daddy or spaghetti monster I really don't care what you call God.

However since you are absolutely sure God does not exist, show me evidence of how you arrived at this point by presenting an absolute omnipresent, omnipotent and eternal research or facts to support this.

Bear in mind the meaning of the word Omnipresent while replying.

In case you did not get the last part I will explain using a simple question.

I will assume you are in Nigeria right now. Can you tell me exactly what is happening to a guy called Barnes in apartment 11, sidwell avenue in Ireland right now?

If you can then you are well positioned to give me a worthy response. Plus I do not need to rely on a dictionary to dissect you. Remember I told you that your brain is in a bottle right? Rational thinkers think out of the box and not limited to dictionaries.

You are a learner

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by marsman: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I JUST HOPE YOU'RE STERILE. FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY IF YOU'RE ALLOWED TO REPRODUCE YOUR OFFSPRINGS MAY END UP FILLING THIS WORLD WITH IDĮOTS.

CAPSLOCKED:

WE DISCUSS WHOSE BLOOD TO DRINK NEXT, AND WHICH POOR PEOPLE'S DESTINIES TO COLLECT.
Proof that you are just an attention seeking bastard, in the guise of a fake atheist. your opinion here shows you believe in existence, of dark forces but your dull mind, cannot allow you to believe, that there will surely be an equal but opposite, overcoming light force (Newtons 3rd law)logic.
You are not an atheist just a desperate attention seeker, your font type and color proofed that.
Now that i know and and i have proofed that, i will make sure not to reply any of your quotes, you don't have my attention. boy

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by marsman: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

I don't need to provide proof that God exists to you when you first presented to me that God does not exist. Be it a sky daddy or spaghetti monster I really don't care what you call God.

However since you are absolutely sure God does not exist, show me evidence of how you arrived at this point by presenting an absolute omnipresent, omnipotent and eternal research or facts to support this.

I will assume you are in Nigeria right now. Can you tell me exactly what is happening in apartment 11, sidwell avenue in Ireland right now?

If you can then you are well positioned to give me a worthy response. Plus I do not need to rely on a dictionary to dissect you. Remember I told you that your brain is in a bottle right? Rational thinkers think out of the box and not limited to dictionaries.

You are a learner
The funny thing is that most of the mofos believe in the existence of some such of voodoo or mystical force but don't believe in God
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

I will assume you are in Nigeria right now. Can you tell me exactly what is happening in apartment 11, sidwell avenue in Ireland right now?

You are a learner

You're obviously not bright.
At all. grin
The term, "god" was proposed by you. Now you're asked to provide evidence for this "god". Instead of providing evidence, you're shifting the burden of proof and asking me to provide proof that it doesn't exist. What kind of illogical bullcrap is that? grin

The burden of proof is on you mr man. cheesy
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
marsman:

The funny thing is that most of the mofos believe in the existence of some such of voodoo or mystical force but don't believe in God

Show me some of these mofos who believe in voodoo.
I'm waiting. cheesy
Just mention three atheists here.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
marsman:

Proof that you are just an attention seeking bastard, in the guise of a fake atheist. your opinion here shows you believe in existence, of dark forces but your dull mind, cannot allow you to believe, that there will surely be an equal but opposite, overcoming light force (Newtons 3rd law)logic.
You are not an atheist just a desperate attention seeker, your font type and color proofed that.
Now that i know and and i have proofed that, i will make sure not to reply any of your quotes, you don't have my attention. boy

You're too dull to detect Sarcasm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Pelecius: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Lmao

I wanted to reply too when I saw that but I don't know how he would respond (maybe using diversionary tactic again), which is why I held my peace.

Atheists are desperately trying to exclude belief from their definition as they are redefining atheism to mean the lack of belief in gods. They try to dodge being referred to as a form of religion but would fight for rights accorded to religious people.
In the "what is atheism?" article in American Atheist website, the also stressed that it is not a believe but before you read long, you'll see where they wrote "Atheism is about what you believe." As seen in the second paragraph below.
Talk about confusion �

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're obviously not bright.
At all. grin
The term, "god" was proposed by you. Now you're asked to provide evidence for this "god". Instead of providing evidence, you're shifting the burden of proof and asking me to provide proof that it doesn't exist. What kind of illogical bullcrap is that? grin

The burden of proof is on you mr man. cheesy

Do a quick rewind on our conversation little minded fellow and you will see you were the one who begin asserting the non existence of God when all I asked was a scientific question.

As a atheist you are supposed to be a rational thinker and rational thinkers are not limited to a train of thought such as you have which was why I said your brain is in a bottle.

From Quora

rationality is about perspective. Most people, when they think and speak, do so within a bubble of their immediate experience: what they are feeling and hearing and seeing, fearing or hating or loving, wanting or believing or rejecting, all in that particular moment, becomes the entirety of their world. That bubble can be totalizing, such that this immediate experience presents itself as eternal truth, even as it shifts from moment to moment. So, at one moment such people are confronted by something that raises a feeling of love in them, and everything they say and think is colored by that experience of love; in the next moment, they see something or someone they hate, and everything they say and think is colored by that experience of hate. In the first moment they cannot imagine hatred, in the second they cannot imagine love, and so their understandings of and reactions to the world are fluid, inconsistent, and volatile.

Rationality demands that one break out of that bubble of immediate experience and generalize across time and context. It meant that we must recognize that what we feel, experience, believe or hold as absolutely true in one moment, we might not hold as true in the next. Rationality is a filtering process in which we try to weed out what is ephemeral, inconsistent, changeable, unfounded, contradictory, or in any other way overly dependent on the momentary states of inner or outer experience. Rationality is ‘big-picture’ thinking, such that we can strive to move across time and context without abrupt, disorienting shifts in attitude

If you hold a position that God does not exist then show me evidence to that effect.

Even in science experiments are done over time to determine if a hypothesis is true or false and when proven to be true it becomes a scientific law.

Same thing is being demanded from you here.

I repeat, "present an absolute omnipresent, omnipotent and eternal research or facts to support your God does not exist mindset".

Is this too difficult for you to understand?
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Pelecius:

I wanted to reply too when I saw that but I don't know how he would respond (maybe using diversionary tactic again), which is why I held my peace.

Atheists are desperately trying to exclude belief from their definition as they are redefining atheism to mean the lack of belief in gods. They try to dodge being referred to as a form of religion but would fight for rights accorded to religious people.
In the "what is atheism?" article in American Atheist website, the also stressed that it is not a believe but before you read long, you'll see where they wrote "Atheism is about what you believe." As seen in the second paragraph below.
Talk about confusion �

Lmao they are a bunch of confused buffoons to be honest. cheesy

Theists are actually the ones who think rationally as our minds are not limited. We embrace the seen and unseen, the human and spiritual and try to rationalize it all.

They on the other hand block out so much because their minds are closed.

A lot of them do not believe God exists but still believe ghosts, spirits etc exist grin

I just sit back sometimes when I look at them and imagine clowns in a circus

1 Like

Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by marsman: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're too dull to detect Sarcasm cheesy
Thank you very much i know my level of reasoning is limitless but greater than yours to an extent, i can see you believe your self to be the wisest for claiming that God does not exist, continue your Nobel price is waiting for you in hell.
Re: Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
marsman:

Thank you very much i know my level of reasoning is limitless but greater than yours to an extent, i can see you believe your self to be the wisest for claiming that God does not exist, continue your Nobel price is waiting for you in hell.

Alright bro... Peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Top 10 Churches Where God Is Not Worshiped / My Favourite Bible Passage: The Palm Tree / Famous Nigerian Pastor & Church Dedicated To The Occult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.