Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Kidnapped person. She's been found - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped person. She's been found (1298 Views)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each / Kidnapped Priest, CYRIACUS ONUNKWO, Dies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped person. She's been found by Adjovi: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please this young lady is missing. Informations about her is in the picture. If seen kindly contact the number written there. Please also join us in prayers. Updates have reached me that she was kidnapped not far from her house in Calabar. I'm be updating the more I get more informations.
The kidnapper's have reached out to her parents demanding for a ransom.

She was last seen at afokang Calabar south while she was returning from her mum's shop.

News got to us yesterday that Linda have been released and she's back home safely last night. May God continue to guide and protect us.

The kidnapper's demanded for a ransom of 25 million Naira. They have however been arrested.

My only disappointment and regret is that nairaland prefers to post useless and irrelevant stuffs on the front page.i needed your help to pass a relevant and dire need to anyone who can be of help but you did nothing, If you mods wanted money before moving any topic to front page ,I would have gladly paid for this. I've been a member here as early as 2012 but I can't access my old account so I created another. But I promise you mods and owners of nairaland this, write today's date down, I'll create a better forum app and I'll render this app useless, mark my words.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Adjovi: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Another picture. At moderator I'll really appreciate if this can be moved to the front page please. It's a missing person we are talking about here please. She's one of my students and as the president I'm responsible for her in a way. Please help us out biko

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
May the holy spirit protect her where ever she is right now. If abducted they will go blind for her to escape.
If she is with her BF she will be set loose from his lust captivity.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by izzou(m): 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Fulaniherdmens:
May the holy spirit protect her where ever she is right now. If abducted they will go blind for her to escape.
If she is with her BF she will be set loose from his sex captivity.

This is a very insensitive statement to make

Ahn Ahn sad
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mr sensitive. and yes most cases they off their phone just to not be disturb during such quest. Have u not heard about a lady that travel from lagos to ibadan and lodge in a hotel for weeks

izzou:

This is a very insensitive statement to make

Ahn Ahn sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Poster please, add location where she was seen last. Add her school and where she was going before she got missing. It may help in finding her

Just add more details
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Vyzz: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2020
She is very pretty

Lalasticlala do the needful please

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Olabode971(f): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2020
FP

She will be found alive, Hale and healthy..

Iseeee

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Adjovi: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2020
AmiciLord:
Poster please, add location where she was seen last. Add her school and where she was going before she got missing. It may help in finding her

Just add more details

I have done that already. She was last seen at afokang Calabar south on her way home from her mum's shop.
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by adecz: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2020
Check her in the house of
that her short boyfriend & thank
me later!!
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Adjovi: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
adecz:

Check her in the house of
that her short boyfriend & thank
me later!!

The kidnapper's have called demanding for ransom. It's not a joking matter
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Gadaluck(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chai, what a black beauty. Kidnappers pls release her back to her ppl. Or God's wrath will descend upon una. I don talk my own.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by kainonia86(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
God will miraculously free her

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Kylexy21: 1:22am On Aug 17, 2020
Adjovi:

I have done that already. She was last seen at afokang Calabar south on her way home from her mum's shop.

calabar south is a very dangerous place to stay in calabar....pray she is back safely

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Adjovi: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2020
Kylexy21:

calabar south is a very dangerous place to stay in calabar....pray she is back safely

Amen o
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by RudyNerdy: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Adjovi:

The kidnapper's have called demanding for ransom. It's not a joking matter
how much?
is she from a rich background?
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Adjovi: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
RudyNerdy:
how much?
is she from a rich background?

Not rich middle class

They are demanding for double digit in millions
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Adjovi: 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2020
News reaching us today is that some of the kidnapper's have been arrested, but we have not heard anything concerning the girls release. Hopefully between today and tomorrow.
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by RudyNerdy: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adjovi:
News reaching us today is that some of the kidnapper's have been arrested, but we have not heard anything concerning the girls release. Hopefully between today and tomorrow.
I'll be including her in my prayers.
Thanks for so updating us cos we're concerned

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Kylexy21: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adjovi:

pls we are waiting for the news about her

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Kylexy21: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
Adjovi:

please we are waiting for the latest new about her

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Adjovi: 11:47pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thank you all for your concern. I really appreciate. Theirs no new info yet. I'll update as soon as I hear anything. Hopefully tomorrow she still be released safe and sound.
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by Adjovi: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2020
Thank you all nairalanders with a good heart.
Re: Kidnapped person. She's been found by veektor01(m): 8:23am On Aug 22, 2020
Wooow..
This is a good news.

May God keep us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!! My Phone Was Stolen / SARS Should Not Be Banned / Lady Runs Mad After Spending A Night With An Unknown Man In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.