Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption (51283 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Doting Nigerian Dad Makes His Daughter Up For Her School Party / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Stargner: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2022
Olatara:
I don't ascribe to Foster family, they can be wicked at times. Adoption is better.

cheesy
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Missionaire: 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
unclemaths:

You are an embittered soul in serious need of help.

Whao, you needed help and you actually said the quoted?!

Maybe all those talks about you were true by the way.

Haven't you read about Biblical Job? Joseph? Hanna? Sarah?

Please, don't add blasphemy to your issues.

Nothing do your daughter..
You are the one in serious need of help.

You're a crazy mofo.
So anyone who has stopped being religious doesn't deserved to be helped right?
Aren't you supposed to show her that your Jesus loves her by helping her?
Aren't your actions supposed to push her closer to Jesus?

Didn't the early missionaries and even the apostles of old convert a lot of people to Christianity by showing them love inspite of the hate and troubles they were given?

Tueh...
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Geesanni: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2022
Kindly check Hacey foundation online and speak to one of their staff or go to no 14 tapa House imam dauda,surulere,off bode Thomas.they will fight for u and take good care of u.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Geesanni: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2022
Check my reply to u on page 18.
Mizflo:
Thanks everyone for advice and words of encouragement, thanks to everyone offering to help me with money to be honest I am not here asking for money like I said earlier I want to remain anonymously all I need is advice whether to give my baby away for adoption or not. I want to give her to this aunty because she is a good person she has helped me a lot in the past I know my baby will be in a good hand I can visit her anytime I want .
With the money I will receive from this aunty it will help me to rent a room start a business and pay my school fee because it’s one of my wishes to go back to school because giving her away will help me to pursue my dreams which I cannot do right now when she is with me I don’t want to
miss this great opportunity , one of my biggest worry is me dying and leaving her alone in this world with nobody to care for her the same way my mum left me in this world it wasn’t her wish to die because I was her everything and I don’t want my daughter to go through the same thing I went through even if I am not longer in this world if she is adopted at least she will have a roof and parents to take care of her .
I am doing this because I want nothing but the best for her.
Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Mizflo: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Geesanni:
Kindly check Hacey foundation online and speak to one of their staff or go to no 14 tapa House imam dauda,surulere,off bode Thomas.they will fight for u and take good care of u.

Thank you for the advice , things are going well for us I have a job and my own appartmment my daughter is still living me I thank God for not giving her up.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption by Yemlizzy(f): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Mizflo:

Thank you for the advice , things are going well for us I have a job and my own appartmment my daughter is still living me I thank God for not giving her up.
This is so good to hear, glad you both are fine and you have her with you. I would want to talk to you if you don’t mind. How do I reach you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.