Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA (12521 Views)

Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Vyzz: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2020
If only DSS or the police can trace them down....

FBI would have
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Twelfthman: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2020
I saw this the video clip on Facebook last Friday and it messed up the rest of my day. I never knew they intend butcher someone like that I won't have watch it... It hurts me and I couldn't sleep...
I pray God grant her soul eternal rest and punish her killers on earth and afterlife. . .
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2020
Twelfthman:
I saw this the video clip on Facebook last Friday and it messed up the rest of my day. I never knew they intend butcher someone like that I won't have watch it... It hurts me and I couldn't sleep...
I pray God grant her soul eternal rest and punish her killers on earth and afterlife. . .
me I even blocked the contact that updated that gory shits on WhatsApp status. The rest of my day was so spoilt due to that graphic video

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 16, 2020
loneprof:

Another person will quote you and tell you it's not herd mentality but inferiority complex and then explain to you... LoL.

All I know is that black people, we don't love each other and we are the most divided race, honestly...
We are not divided bro. Look around you, igbos want secession, the anglophone people of Cameroon want to secede too, look at the tribal conflicts around and yet you complain of no togetherness. There is no such thing as that, we should all reason above all that tribal and herd sentiments and we will move forward, now I am not saying that we should bury culture all I am saying is that we should be rational and reasonable and think out of our sects and tribes.
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2020
Vyzz:
If only DSS or the police can trace them down....

FBI would have
Didn't you see Cameroon.
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nicepoker(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2020
you won't see black lives matters protest here. useless continent
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by mysticwarrior(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2020
If nothing serious is done this insurrection in Cameroun will last for more than 25 years.
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2020
SegFault:

We are not divided bro. Look around you, igbos want secession, the anglophone people of Cameroon want to secede too, look at the tribal conflicts around and yet you complain of no togetherness. There is no such thing as that, we should all reason above all that tribal and herd sentiments and we will move forward, now I am not saying that we should bury culture all I am saying is that we should be rational and reasonable and think out of our sects and tribes.

Ok I haff hear o undecided
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Dreamliner787(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
Fokosobo:

The video has been taken down. you cannot upload graphic stuffs on youtube, they will delete it.

do you have any other link to the part 2? i believe it is the graphic part.
Exactly, I was unable to view any, please send another link please
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by 2rez: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
EMMY76:

I watched this horrible video on FB two days ago my reaction made fb to ban me for 30 days. Since I was born i have never seen anything as brutal and barbaric as that. Black africans are salvages we are not yet ripe to rule ourselves.

Bruh, Africans are learners oh where Mexicans, Eastern blocks them dey. If u doubt my assertion, go to bestgore.com to see confirm proofs of savages.

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Kondomatic(m): 1:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
adadike:
God help us o. I can't even click Biko. No get mind for such.
The video ruined my yesterday. I saw it on someone's status and I honestly regret viewing it

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by DaInferno(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nbotee:
The heart of man is wicked but d hatred black man has for his fellow black is something else.... No wonder d west see us as savages and animals
Ian as much as this is gruesome, you don't have to indirectly sideline the black race as savages...some West might be here reading comment you just wrote and may try to convince themselves that what you wrote is actually true and look at every black person as a potential savage.. mankind is generally this way n not just we

the west use guns ...also browse about cannibalism in Asia so u know how to keep calm when u want to bash the black race

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by DaInferno(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
Anytime you are about to type rubbish, please refrain from quoting me. What has Buhari got to do with this? angry
I no know o, ppl no d reason before them talk
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Mywd: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
The past days have been filled with horror in Cameroon’s Anglophone regions. As separatist fighters and government forces engage each other in gun battles unabated, civilians remain the worse affected.
The trend these past days however has been the killing of civilians.

The latest victim is a lady in Muyuka, South West region, butchered for allegedly acting as a government informant.

In a gruesome video posted on social media, the lady was cut in the neck by separatist fighters after tying her hands behind.

“Hold her led, hold her leg” one of her killers is heard shouting. She was later decapitated and abandoned at the roadside as cars and motorbikes passed by.

Hours after the brutal murder of a mother of four in Muyuka, South West region, another footage has emerged showing the moments that led up to her death.
In the video, the 35-year-old was accused of being a “blackleg” by the suspected separatist fighters.

The now late lady is heard explaining that even though she accepted the invite of a military man, she denies feeding the military with information.

“I told them I will not like to go there again … because they had arrested and jailed my brother.”

Quizzed on her reason for meeting with the military man, the lady said[i] “he was asking me out. Though I refused he kept asking me out”.[/i]
She is quizzed more, eventually asked if she knows that anyone seen with the military is a “blackleg”.

No separatist group has however claimed responsibility for the act that has met with widespread condemnation.

But in an outing on Wednesday 12th of August, 2020, Agbor Balla’s Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa said she was killed by separatist fighters.

lalasticlala mynd44

Warning: This video is very very graphic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpKvLx7QdfE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2klKZaYOck

Bros abeg give me the facebook link of the two make i watch
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by adadike(f): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kondomatic:
The video ruined my yesterday. I saw it on someone's status and I honestly regret viewing it
I can imagine
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nbotee:
The heart of man is wicked but d hatred black man has for his fellow black is something else.... No wonder d west see us as savages and animals

Exactly, that was a white man told me. "Black kills black not whites"
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by terrezo2002(m): 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
On the last days the love of many shall wax cold.
May God have mercy.
Those who kill by sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by DonBenny77(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Who has a link to the graphic video
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by MJBOLT: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
who get link to the video abeg,e no fit bad reach bestgore,make i check that site first sef.
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nickshrapnel: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
cry cry

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by MJBOLT: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
the video never dey best gore
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by amuwo1980: 3:33am On Aug 17, 2020
I hope it is not the separatists that’s responsible, this will completely erode any sympathy anybody have for them , I reject such barbaric actions
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by MJBOLT: 7:41am On Aug 22, 2020
those of you who need the video,i have it but it will cost you something grin

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by CAPSLOCKED: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
the video never dey best gore

LOL, MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AGO.
ME THAT IS BG AMBASSADOR. grin
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by donjazet(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
those of you who need the video,i have it but it will cost you something grin

Where can we see it abeg?
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by MJBOLT: 10:22am On Aug 22, 2020
I have it on my phone,I can send it to you on WhatsApp for a little token grin

donjazet:

Where can we see it abeg?
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by donjazet(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2020
MJBOLT:
I have it on my phone,I can send it to you on WhatsApp for a little token grin

I would appreciate directing me to the source where you got it from or places where i can see such videos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somali Government Bans Tiktok, Telegram, 1XBET / Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.