Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA (12436 Views)

Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) / North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Officialgarri: 1:10am On Aug 16, 2020
The past days have been filled with horror in Cameroon’s Anglophone regions. As separatist fighters and government forces engage each other in gun battles unabated, civilians remain the worse affected.
The trend these past days however has been the killing of civilians.

The latest victim is a lady in Muyuka, South West region, butchered for allegedly acting as a government informant.

In a gruesome video posted on social media, the lady was cut in the neck by separatist fighters after tying her hands behind.

“Hold her led, hold her leg” one of her killers is heard shouting. She was later decapitated and abandoned at the roadside as cars and motorbikes passed by.

Hours after the brutal murder of a mother of four in Muyuka, South West region, another footage has emerged showing the moments that led up to her death.
In the video, the 35-year-old was accused of being a “blackleg” by the suspected separatist fighters.

The now late lady is heard explaining that even though she accepted the invite of a military man, she denies feeding the military with information.

“I told them I will not like to go there again … because they had arrested and jailed my brother.”

Quizzed on her reason for meeting with the military man, the lady said[i] “he was asking me out. Though I refused he kept asking me out”.[/i]
She is quizzed more, eventually asked if she knows that anyone seen with the military is a “blackleg”.

No separatist group has however claimed responsibility for the act that has met with widespread condemnation.

But in an outing on Wednesday 12th of August, 2020, Agbor Balla’s Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa said she was killed by separatist fighters.
https://mimimefoinfos.com/cameroon-lady-butchered-by-suspected-separatist-fighters-for-allegedly-acting-as-government-informant/
lalasticlala mynd44

Warning: This video is very very graphic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpKvLx7QdfE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2klKZaYOck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by adadike(f): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2020
God help us o. I can't even click Biko. No get mind for such.

4 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 16, 2020
Lord have mercy
Afrika which way
Why would you treat a fellow being like that?
Its really sad

4 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nbotee(m): 1:18am On Aug 16, 2020
The heart of man is wicked but d hatred black man has for his fellow black is something else.... No wonder d west see us as savages and animals

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Officialgarri: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2020
How many of us screamed or lost our breath for a moment?

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by GamalNasser: 1:22am On Aug 16, 2020
Animals ...

2 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by GamalNasser: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
How many of us screamed or lost our breath for a moment?

Worst things have happened under Buhari abeg

8 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Officialgarri: 1:25am On Aug 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

Worst things have happened under Buhari abeg
Anytime you are about to type rubbish, please refrain from quoting me. What has Buhari got to do with this? angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by GamalNasser: 1:28am On Aug 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
Anytime you are about to type rubbish, please refrain from quoting me. What has Buhari got to do with this? angry

Why are you pretending like it's the most gory thing you have seen ? Have you not seen images of Fulani militia decapitating and scalping even toddler and rupturing pregnant women tummies? And now you want to come here and pretend like you are not part of those supporting the failed leader under which such things are happening ...Abi is Buhari the President of Sweden ?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by EMMY76: 1:31am On Aug 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
The past days have been filled with horror in Cameroon’s Anglophone regions. As separatist fighters and government forces engage each other in gun battles unabated, civilians remain the worse affected.

The latest victim is a lady in Muyuka, South West region, butchered for allegedly acting as a government informant.

In a gruesome video posted on social media, the lady was cut in the neck by separatist fighters after tying her hands behind.

“Hold her led, hold her leg” one of her killers is heard shouting. She was later decapitated and abandoned at the roadside as cars and motorbikes passed by.

Hours after the brutal murder of a mother of four in Muyuka, South West region, another footage has emerged showing the moments that led up to her death.
In the video, the 35-year-old was accused of being a “blackleg” by the suspected separatist fighters.

The now late lady is heard explaining that even though she accepted the invite of a military man, she denies feeding the military with information.

“I told them I will not like to go there again … because they had arrested and jailed my brother.”

Quizzed on her reason for meeting with the military man, the lady said[i] “he was asking me out. Though I refused he kept asking me out”.[/i]
She is quizzed more, eventually asked if she knows that anyone seen with the military is a “blackleg”.

No separatist group has however claimed responsibility for the act that has met with widespread condemnation.

But in an outing on Wednesday 12th of August, 2020, Agbor Balla’s Centre for Human Rights and Democracy in Africa said she was killed by separatist fighters.

I watched this horrible video on FB two days ago my reaction made fb to ban me for 30 days. Since I was born i have never seen anything as brutal and barbaric as that. Black africans are salvages we are not yet ripe to rule ourselves.
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by thesicilian: 1:40am On Aug 16, 2020
I believe there are still some fallen angels living with us as demon humans.

3 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by AkwaIbomMan(m): 1:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Officialgarri:
will you sharrap.
the killings in southern Kaduna are far worse than this.
MsAllison IgbalodeRaymond abeg make una come tie this guy

5 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2020
thesicilian:
I believe there are still some fallen angels living with us as demon humans.

Honestly there is pure wickedness in Africa. If not for colonialism and western education, I wonder if people would still be roaming this continent.

Here in Nigeria, look at how Fulani and Benue militia are killing each other, same thing in southern Kaduna and the appropriate authorities can't do anything about it because their family isn't affected. Look at Boko Haram in the northeast... Same old story!

Nairaland is another typical example. You will rarely see an Igbo man write about the good side of Hausa or Yoruba and vice versa, always the negative. As a people, we are divided and we love foreigners more than we love ourselves. The biggest problem of the black race is self-hatred.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by slivertongue: 2:08am On Aug 16, 2020
GamalNasser:

Why are you pretending like it's the most gory thing you have seen ? Have you not seen images of Fulani militia decapitating and scalping even toddler and rupturing pregnant women tummies? And now you want to come here and pretend like you are not part of those supporting the failed leader under which such things are happening ...Abi is Buhari the President of Sweden ?

seconded

3 Likes

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by MsAllison(f): 3:21am On Aug 16, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
will you sharrap.
the killings in southern Kaduna are far worse than this.
MsAllison IgbalodeRaymond abeg make una come tie this guy
i got the hypocrite already
una know them

this is not half graphics of what I have watched bokoharam or Fulani herdsmen do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by anibi9674: 3:30am On Aug 16, 2020
Wickedness just keep on increasing

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 16, 2020
This people no get joy at all!

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by DaddyRochie1642: 5:17am On Aug 16, 2020
Buhari is the President of sweden grin grin

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 16, 2020
loneprof:

Honestly there is pure wickedness in Africa. If not for colonialism and western education, I wonder if people would still be roaming this continent.

Here in Nigeria, look at how Fulani and Benue militia are killing each other, same thing in southern Kaduna and the appropriate authorities can't do anything about it because their family isn't affected. Look at Boko Haram in the northeast... Same old story!

Nairaland is another typical example. You will rarely see an Igbo man write about the good side of Hausa or Yoruba and vice versa, always the negative. As a people, we are divided and we love foreigners more than we love ourselves. The biggest problem of the black race is self-hatred.
It's not self hatred. It's a herd mentality problem, let me explain what that means. A person who has the mindset of the herd is incapable of thinking out of his family, tribe, sect, religious group, country etc. The person cannot think for himself and does not believe in reason or rationality. His morals and views are relative to his herd and unfortunately a lot of human beings suffer from this. We tend to always take sides without thinking rationally about right or wrong but of who is from my sect. Until we start thinking for our individual selves then will we eradicate this issue.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Mathiasa(m): 5:42am On Aug 16, 2020
cry cry
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by persius555(m): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2020
If the French don't intervene in Cameroon, what will befall them, Boko Haram will be child's play. Both sides have been reacting irresponsibly.
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2020
SegFault:

It's not self hatred. It's a herd mentality problem, let me explain what that means. A person who has the mindset of the herd is incapable of thinking out of his family, tribe, sect, religious group, country etc. The person cannot think for himself and does not believe in reason or rationality. His morals and views are relative to his herd and unfortunately a lot of human beings suffer from this. We tend to always take sides without thinking rationally about right or wrong but of who is from my sect. Until we start thinking for our individual selves then will we eradicate this issue.

Another person will quote you and tell you it's not herd mentality but inferiority complex and then explain to you... LoL.

All I know is that black people, we don't love each other and we are the most divided race, honestly...
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by DCatt: 6:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Why let it get to this point when they can just be allowed to go!
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by SenecaTheYonger: 7:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Look at them acting all high and mighty. If you put them on the receiving end, the way they’ll cry like a _bitch
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by busky101(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Glad ipob never stupid like this kiss
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2020
Officialgarri:

lalasticlala mynd44

The video has been taken down. you cannot upload graphic stuffs on youtube, they will delete it.

do you have any other link to the part 2? i believe it is the graphic part.
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by IjebuWarrior: 8:04am On Aug 16, 2020
Savages... I'm not surprised at all. Anything from SE 9ja, SW Cameroon etc are too Savage for human civilization. angry
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Rickmann: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2020
Officialgarri:

lalasticlala mynd44

The story already gives me chills..God knows I can't even click this..may God have mercy on us.
Re: Very Graphic: Woman Suspected Of Being An Informant Butchered LIVE ON CAMERA by Vyzz: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2020
If only DSS or the police can trace them down....

FBI would have

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Diplomatic Solution To The Syrian Crisis Is Unlikely / Ndindi Nyoro And Maina Kamanda Over Control Of Constituency (Video) / Bow To Russia, The Most Powerful Military On Earth [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.