Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,684 members, 7,865,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

MFM Daily Devotional: The Perfect Scale – Pastor D.K. Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MFM Daily Devotional: The Perfect Scale – Pastor D.K. Olukoya (111 Views)

Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional: THE POWER OF CONFIDENCE / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MFM Daily Devotional: The Perfect Scale – Pastor D.K. Olukoya by ChristianFeeds: 5:55am On Aug 16, 2020
There are deep food for thought in today’s devotional. You must examine yourself. One of our ministers prayed for a certain rich man who had a bad leg and the Lord healed him. Later, the rich man gave the minister a very nice briefcase which he was carrying about proudly. One day, he offended the man who gave the bag to him.

As a result of this, the man began to speak against the pastor critically, he reported him to me. He said, “My wife used to prepare tea for this pastor. She used to do this and that for him. I used to carry him about in my car. He is an ungrateful person. I even gave him a costly briefcase.” At a point, the pastor said, “G.O., what can I do?” I said, “This is why I warn you, pastors running around rich people? You see yourself now. Prostrate and beg him.”

Thereafter, the pastor prostrated to him saying, “I am sorry sir.” And the man said,” ...

Read more on https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/mfm-daily-devotional-perfect-scale.html

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Of God's Intervention In Life / Grace From Jesus Christ Crucified To Finish Well / DCLM Daily Manna: Do It For God – Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.