Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Share Your Experience Of God's Intervention In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Experience Of God's Intervention In Life (110 Views)

Share Your Experience(s) Of God's Miracles & Wonderful Acts / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Pray For GOD's Intervention In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience Of God's Intervention In Life by LegalIcon: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2020
*How God Provided A Job for Me Miraculously*

In 2016, I got an offer to work as a manager in a care home. Some weeks after I started working here. I submitted an application to a federal institution for a lecturing job.

In this care home, many wrong practices were going on. Patients were poorly fed despite relatives paying heavy amount of money monthly and care workers worked from 6am-6pm Monday - Sunday for 10, 000 naira monthly.

As a manager, I decided to use my position to create a better working environment for the workers, and a better caring conditions for the patients. So, I discussed my plans with the founders (husband and wife) and they dismissed it. I tried to bring change in the organization but the founders didn't want anything to change. At a point, I decided to leave the job. By virtue of my faith and personal values, I did not want to be identified with an organization that maltreat employees and patients. I prayed about it and discuss with some people. They all felt I should hold on till I get another job. I couldn't bear it any longer so I resigned. I gave them one month notice. The founders agreed that I can leave the next month.
About 5 days to the end of the month, the husband chased me out of the institution and refused to pay my salary for that month. I remember I was crying on the bike as I went home. When I got home, I received a call to submit a job application to a hospital. On my way to the hospital, I received a call that I had been employed as a lecturer at the federal institution I had applied to earlier.

Indeed, our God is faithful.
*What Can't God Do?*
Remember, things that are impossible with man are possible with God.
Your miracle is the next!
However, no one accesses/goes to the father (God) except through his son (Jesus Christ). Make a decision to follow Jesus today. Connect to the Supernatural God to experience his wonderful Acts. Please, feel free to share the testimonies of God's wonders in your life, please send them to *wonderful_acts_ofgod@yahoo.com* or send it via WhatsApp to 07063091121. You can also record an audio of your testimony and send it to us on WhatsApp, if you can't scribble it down because of your schedule.

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! / MFM Daily Devotional: Your Personal Score Sheet – Pastor D.K. Olukoya / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:thursday, August 20, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.