Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

>> Please Review Site >> - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / >> Please Review Site >> (799 Views)

Please Review Site / Re: Nigeria's First Consumer Review Site - Revamped / Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>> Please Review Site >> by 3RNEST(m): 1:39am On Feb 16, 2011
Hi Webmasters!
> Please kindly review this website http://pofmponline.com - all critics are welcome, no abusive words abeg, this is my first project for this year 2011, and i pray to do more better than dis, kindly help improve my skills, >>thank you!
Re: >> Please Review Site >> by utimatedes(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2011
There is no much to say about the bad site of it except that your navigation link. You should make it active when viewing the particle page.

You can also remove that our mission and vision from other pages and put it only on the home page and place varieties of pictures in other pages.

Why do you used tinyurl to link to facebook page. It doesn't make sense

The whole design is simply and ok
Re: >> Please Review Site >> by yawatide(f): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2011
Yep, straight to the point, "externally". "Internally":

1) Stop using multiple "       " tags. Use CSS to apply margins/paddings
2) Learn to indent your code for readability and maintainability
3) Your "back to top" links aren't working
Re: >> Please Review Site >> by 3RNEST(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2011
>@Utimatedes, thanks, i do appreciate all your comments, as per the Vision & Mission repeatinq in each page will be work on later, the navigatiön work perfectly on IE 8, i dont know of other browsers,
> as per using tinyurl for fb page the fb page short url is not freakin workin here in Liberia, u need to verify and all dat shit, dats why i use the alternative, to me e make sense u hear "hisss" lol,
>@Yawa, i don't seem to understand ur post u speak in yoruba_arabic. lol
Re: >> Please Review Site >> by Jangoreal: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
Simple and cool.

U are better than many designers but you need to improve more on your graphics and text indenting.
Keep it up
Re: >> Please Review Site >> by yawatide(f): 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2011
hmm, I don't know how else to put it o! cool

Do a "view source" on your code and you will see what I mean for #1 and #2. For #3, click any "back to top" links on any page and note that you aren't taken to the top of the page.
Re: >> Please Review Site >> by 3RNEST(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2011
>@Jangoreal, thanks my brother, abeg try join me on facebook, check the blog link below 4 my fb url.
>@Yawa, na wa 4u BTW wat browser u dey use, e be like say e dey decieve u somehw, my "back to top" is workinq perfectly here, abeg free me.
Re: >> Please Review Site >> by yawatide(f): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2011
For "back to top", browser is irrelevant.

Go to: http://pofmponline.com/productions.html and go to bottom of page. Then click. It will not work. Then view source and search for "top" and count the number of occurrences. Assuming the flavor of igbo I smoked this morning is d original, you should see exactly one occurrence of "top" which means you don't have an "<a name="top">" anywhere on that page.

See, when I review, since from experience I know what fellow coders are capable of doing, I have learned to click pages at random, to note things that the untrained eye would never notice wink
Re: >> Please Review Site >> by utimatedes(m): 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2011
You are welcome!

As for the link, that means your css is not cross-browser

Just try your

About the facebook page, I don't know such thing exist
Re: >> Please Review Site >> by 3RNEST(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2011
> thanks to all that review my website, may God richly bless u all.

(1) (Reply)

Высокооплачиваемая работа для вас. / Abuja Web Developers Threat / Graphic Artist Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.