Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets (62878 Views)

BBNaija S6: Sammy, Angel Cuddle In Bed / Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by charlowproperty: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nothing happened
Lie
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by wamide042(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
judetov2:
I swear na only them cut my 5k
Just 5k me wey loose 97k nko... ontop sey Mancity go beat lyon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by SocialJustice: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
kayjay69:
Strictly Friends but with benefits bro. manliness and pvssy benefits. bleeping under the sheets benefits.

Na so, I hear you.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by whxi(m): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Their cup of tea.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Wande22(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2020

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Stop calling it cuddling, say fvcking aggressively
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
visijo:
Even in the bible,the book of Job comes before Romans.so find a job before you get into romance

Lmaoo
wink I see what you did there

2 Likes

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by SweetCunt97(f): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guyman02:
Because of how Man City cut my ticket yesterday making me to lose a big amount, today I am scared of adding Man U to my ticket.
For all bettors here Oluwa go soon answer our prayers wink
Better just give man utd and over 2.5
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by SweetCunt97(f): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
wamide042:

U played with 97k abi na that amount you for win? Imagine u picked Lyon to win

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Typicool8(m): 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nelly4you:
nice one
Useless show
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Subonbon(m): 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guyman02:
Because of how Man City cut my ticket yesterday making me to lose a big amount, today I am scared of adding Man U to my ticket.
amen bro man u no be option for today game.... Na game sha dem fit win but for me i run 440

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by membranus: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
house of shame.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by lekxaid007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
smiliyB:
thread for pussy ass niggars...simply check other topics, stop commenting on bbn thread.
E dey pain you.? grin
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by gracechellar(f): 3:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
wamide042:

Did you get with 97k that you are saying you lost. You can't lost what you didn't have initially
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by earnit1: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by RosyIsBlessed: 4:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shameless girl
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by greatseed: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guyman02:
Amin grin

1 Like

Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Guyman02: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

or over 2.5 after they played 0-0 with Copenhagen shocked
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Guyman02: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I didn't see any prophet to predict victory for Lyon cry
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Deborah98(f): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
Next post please cry
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by SweetCunt97(f): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guyman02:

or over 2.5 after they played 0-0 with Copenhagen shocked
Lolzzz, let's b watching na.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by baba2ndey2(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Guyman02:
baba dey give me game nah I beg
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by JBArokonkwo1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: Youths are distracted, Buhari is happy... Case closed... Stupid show for stupid people..

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

Your dad should have saved the world of a nonentity like you by simply using protection on the unfortunate day he chose to engage in unprotected sex with your mom......
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Burgerlomo: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Immoral show
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Burgerlomo: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
I don't know the reason why the government can't ban this immoral and useless show cool
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by wamide042(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
gracechellar:

Did you get with 97k that you are saying you lost. You can't lost what you didn't have initially
Pls don’t get me wrong what i meant is that I could have won 97k if i had picked lyon.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by wamide042(m): 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I could have won 97k if i had picked lyon.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Gee64: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Body works?
YOU call it cute; I call it ugly.

I beg check out what's on my sigy below and take action before it is too late!
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
The clip was only 8 - 10 seconds, of which I already watched it live. Make them keep am jor, I’m waiting for a full twenty minutes of action which Kayode has chosen to deprive us of.
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by gracechellar(f): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
wamide042:

Pls don’t get me wrong what i meant is that I could have won 97k if i had picked lyon.

Ok. Better luck next time. Share your code with me. Cheers!
Re: Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets by Guyman02: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:

don enter grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye / Slang Of Chiwetalu Agu / How Skit Makers Are Promoting Sexual Contents And Making Our Women Look Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.