Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula (16559 Views)

Presidency: Obi’s Camp Protests As PDP Dumps Zoning, Begins Screening Friday / PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
hope they won't come and ask for presidential ticket in APC party that they hate undecided
You must be daft. So because few uninformed person made their opinions known now means that the whole hate the party. Are you aware that the APC in the person of Tony Nwoye came 2nd in the last Anambra gubernatorial elections.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by earnit1: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Jonathan39: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
My guy you are a born savage grin grin see as you dey dust your fellow nigga grin. PDP have more chance of winning Anambra than APC. Peter Obi effect. Out of three senatorial position in anambra, PDP occupies 2. So those saying APC are joking
Kriss216:

Lol
You must be a comedian. grin grin

I'll advice you hook with Speed Darlington for more tutorials on comics

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Jonathan39: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Aboki are you from anambra? Or you have forsaken your lineage shocked
MelesZenawi:

Mr face your state...

You are not the one to decide for ndi Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Stanweezy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thastie:

And you want the same APC to give SE presidential ticket? You guys are funny

Imo is APC, must Anambra vote in APC b4 they zone the ticket to South East. Mind you VP is from South west and yet Ekiti was controlled by PDP before they came to power.

Analyst is telling you what the people of the state will likely do during election day. Even my grandma of blessed memory that doesn't vote due to old age then, ask her about parties, she will tell you "Apuga"

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Jonathan39: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2020
To hell with presidency. We don't need APC in anambra. Let that stick to your skull
OPPPS:
This is another avenue for the SE to lobby APC for their presidential ticket comes 2023. Deliver
Anambra Govship election to the APC in 2021 and get the APC presidential ticket comes 2023

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Jonathan39: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
You understand what is on ground
lilfrancis100:
I lived in Anambra almost all my life... I am from Anambra, did my one year medical internship and nysc in Anambra. An Average Anambrarian sees APC as Hausa Party and will never vote APC for anything. Despite the love we had for Ngige, his decision to join APC spoilt his political career in Anambra state. This election will be between Prof. Soludo of Apga vs Dr. Maduka of PDP

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jonathan39:
To hell with presidency. We don't need APC in anambra. Let that stick to your skull
Speak for yourself young man. Who are the ’We’! Do you even have a voters card?
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Jonathan39: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Will that make you or your father the president?
Patrioticman007:

What a shameless & bigotry disposition you just made. Just because you see APC as Hausa party, you won't vote for Ngige.
With all these hate in your heart, you want APC to give you its presidential ticket for Igbo presidency.
By God's grace Igbo's will never rule Nigeria again.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Jonathan39:
My guy you are a born savage grin grin see as you dey dust your fellow nigga grin. PDP have more chance of winning Anambra than APC. Peter Obi effect. Out of three senatorial position in anambra, PDP occupies 2. So those saying APC are joking
Who even know you in the PDP? And yet the same Peter Obi couldn't stop Obiano for 2nd term. Can you even compare the votes the PDP got in Anambra in the last Presidential election upon the hyped Obi’s influence. Ordinary Ebonyi produced more votes for the PDP than Anambra and yet you are beating your dry chest for the party. If you must support the PDP then do it in words and action. Not the loud noise and Ime afia politics you play.

Despite the population in Onitsha we should be seeing votes rival states like Rivers and north, but that is not the case. How many people register to vote in the state? I can bet my balls than on Election Day touts like you would foolishly follow Nnamdi Kanu to chant ”No Lefelendum, No Erection”. Lol! grin

Last shot: If you must support the PDP, do it in truth and spirit. Ginger your youths, women and community. Register to vote and decide the fate the election. But because you don't do that, you foolishly allow APGA a party of local champions to be forming boss there. This is how you'll be screaming until the APC sweeps the state. At least a good development to our aspiration for a President of Igbo extraction. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Excuses: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
janedonez:
Best option is for Apga to adopt Prof. Charles Soludo as their gubernatorial candidate.

U just reminded me professor chukwuma soludo would a good presidential candidate...even Chinma Sullivan and governor of Ebonyi state dave these people have good standing records in the country especially Prof. Soludo

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Excuses: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
lilfrancis100:
I lived in Anambra almost all my life... I am from Anambra, did my one year medical internship and nysc in Anambra. An Average Anambrarian sees APC as Hausa Party and will never vote APC for anything. Despite the love we had for Ngige, his decision to join APC spoilt his political career in Anambra state. This election will be between Prof. Soludo of Apga vs Dr. Maduka of PDP

Bro..am glad u said it yourself that an average Anambra sees PAC as Hausa party..thats the challenge u people have in the east the orientation you gave ur kids is the challenge.if not that ur learned,u would probably think same.

Except Enugu & Ebonyi..that borders Benue plus other business travellers. most of typical Igbos and south south have no knowledge of Nigeria. because of hate.. during nysc I realised most of u guys no nothing about Nigeria.

An igbo girl confessed in Kebbi state that if she didn't come to nysc she would've missed. she was d most loved by Muslim than all of us, see gits. it changed her orientation.

Hate is not inherited, it is thought..imagine parents teaching their children wrongs morals, instilling hate in the life of ur innocent child..

U most owe nature alot of explanation..

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by MrALIVE: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
The servant leader.
A grassroot politician to the core.
Advocate for justice and good governance.
Born and bred in Onitsha.
Understands the plight of the masses better than any of the aspirants because he has lived in Onitsha all his life and understands Anambra state.

Hon.Ifeanyi FITEX Chukwudum For Governor.
ANAMBRA 2021.

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by youngimporter: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
SmartPolician:
Next Anambra governorship election will be between Dr Maduka vs Charles Soludobro Dr.maduka is a fine gentleman but I can bet all I has he can not win the pdp primary election.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Jonathan39: 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Your father is an election day tout grin I don't depend on the crumbs from government unlike a political jobber that you are. I am from anambra state and the reason why obiano won his re-election is because of equity which we Igbos and Anambarians believe in. As for APC, they will never smell Anambra state government house. Obiano rivalry with Obi as a sitting governor made him rig the electionin favour of buhari. On a normal day, APC can't get more than 100 votes in Anambra state. As for Nnamdi Kanu, I am his die hard suppoter, you and your family can go ahead and commit suicide cool shocked
UdechiHD:
Who even know you in the PDP? And yet the same Peter Obi couldn't stop Obiano for 2nd term. Can you even compare the votes the PDP got in Anambra in the last Presidential election upon the hyped Obi’s influence. Ordinary Ebonyi produced more votes for the PDP than Anambra and yet you are beating your dry chest for the party. If you must support the PDP then do it in words and action. Not the loud noise and Ime afia politics you play.

Despite the population in Onitsha we should be seeing votes rival states like Rivers and north, but that is not the case. How many people register to vote in the state? I can bet my balls than on Election Day touts like you would foolishly follow Nnamdi Kanu to chant ”No Lefelendum, No Erection”. Lol! grin

Last shot: If you must support the PDP, do it in truth and spirit. Ginger your youths, women and community. Register to vote and decide the fate the election. But because you don't do that, you foolishly allow APGA a party of local champions to be forming boss there. This is how you'll be screaming until the APC sweeps the state. At least a good development to our aspiration for a President of Igbo extraction. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Jonathan39: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
I doubt if a tout like you have a voters card
UdechiHD:
Speak for yourself young man. Who are the ’We’! Do you even have a voters card?
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by adadike(f): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

What do you know about Anambra politics? Anambrarians will rather vote in a monkey than vote for APC
APC should forget about Anambra state. On the very election day, even APC party faithfuls will pay people not to vote APC.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Kastina19: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Take it easy, no be fight.

You don't have to fight over everything. cool
[/s]
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by SavageMaster: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
OPPPS:
This is another avenue for the SE to lobby APC for their presidential ticket comes 2023. Deliver
Anambra Govship election to the APC in 2021 and get the APC presidential ticket comes 2023

This is the funniest comment I've read since this month.

Bros, you know we cannot fall for this scam. Sorry! grin
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Collins4u1:

APC can never win here.

Story for the gods.
They came second last election and are well positioned for first position.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Halo22: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
It is obvious u lack courtesy.pls don't quote me again.[Qquote author=IDENNAA post=92882869]

No , you don't see suppression, you see your ignorance. Don't divide Anambra[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Took Oath With Kolanut To Support Ikpeazu As Governor, Says Prof Ibe / What Is The Power Supply In Your Area Like This Christmas Season? / Why Obaseki Wants PDP Exco Dissolved, Ex-Edo APC Chair, Ojezua As New Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.