Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula (16537 Views)

Presidency: Obi’s Camp Protests As PDP Dumps Zoning, Begins Screening Friday / PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by janedonez(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Best option is for Apga to adopt Prof. Charles Soludo as their gubernatorial candidate.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by PureGoldh(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by bakobenjamin198: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
OPPPS:
This is another avenue for the SE to lobby APC for their presidential ticket comes 2023. Deliver
Anambra Govship election to the APC in 2021 and get the APC presidential ticket comes 2023
And you think bribing APC with Anambra is enough reason to granting SE the presidential ticket right? You must be a jocker.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by lilfrancis100(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
I lived in Anambra almost all my life... I am from Anambra, did my one year medical internship and nysc in Anambra. An Average Anambrarian sees APC as Hausa Party and will never vote APC for anything. Despite the love we had for Ngige, his decision to join APC spoilt his political career in Anambra state. This election will be between Prof. Soludo of Apga vs Dr. Maduka of PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by ERockson: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
And ipob want to force micro zoning on APC where they even got little right but can't confront the PDP they've served all their political years for micro zoning presidency to the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by noleflendum: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
You must be a comedian. grin grin

I'll advice you hook with Speed Darlington for more tutorials on comics
yet you want APC to give you its presidential ticket. How is that gonna happen?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Chatflick(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Get your mobile app at an affordable price... Quote me
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by emeraldlife: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
MelesZenawi:
On a serious note, PDP shouldn't waste their money and resources coming to contest Governorship election in anambra because I doubt if they will still retain their 4th position as they did last election...

The election is purely between APGA, APC and YPP.

PDP should stop wasting their time and energy and channel it to something better.

This is nearly 15 years of no pdp rule in anambra state and they are not coming back....

APC, YPP and APGA are the main focus on the election not even PDP.

APC and YPP? Really? A state where over 75% of the people always root for APGA. Go to the betting section of this forum cos you're not familiar with the politics of my state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by lowkeybahdguy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2020
Queenlovely:
What you choose also chooses you.

Our political leaders will know our priorities only if we tell them, again and again, and if those priorities begin to show up in the polls.

but what are our priorities as a people and a nation? do we all share similar priorities? Let's start the discussion from there
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Queenlovely(f): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
lowkeybahdguy:

but what are our priorities as a people and a nation? do we all share similar priorities? Let's start the discussion from there

don't we all want corruption to end
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by ogbuefi677(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
lilfrancis100:
I lived in Anambra almost all my life... I am from Anambra, did my one year medical internship and nysc in Anambra. An Average Anambrarian sees APC as Hausa Party and will never vote APC for anything. Despite the love we had for Ngige, his decision to join APC spoilt his political career in Anambra state. This election will be between Prof. Soludo of Apga vs Dr. Maduka of PDP
You sabi wetin dey

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by lowkeybahdguy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Queenlovely:

don't we all want corruption to end
in a world for idealists, we all do. but this is not a world for idealists. not everyone wants corruption to end. we only want it to end when it is not in our favour.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Kentursky(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
PDP is a useless party. Where is Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by AsomughaChuks05: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
lilfrancis100:
PDP will not give Maduka their ticket. That's why they are against zoning. It's either Ekwunife or Obaze.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Skymason20(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
APGA should move their party national head office to annabra that their home VIDICT ON
annabra 2021
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Thastie(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

What do you know about Anambra politics? Anambrarians will rather vote in a monkey than vote for APC
And you want the same APC to give SE presidential ticket? You guys are funny

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by OAUTemitayo: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
lilfrancis100:
That's fine.
Let's see how it goes
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Nelly4you: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
nice one
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by OPPPS: 12:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
lilfrancis100:
If truly you people love Ngige, the party he moved to should not have been a problem
2023 is around the corner, SE should not expect same APC Hausa party to zone their ticket to SE after all , the Ndigbo party PDP had never considered SE in their presidential slots

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Kobicove(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
OPPPS:

If truly you people love Ngige, the party he moved to should not have been a problem

He committed political suicide in Anambra when he went to the APC!

Anambra=APGA

APGA=Anambra
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
Am amazed that there's no single tribalistic comment on the first page.Wow!Maybe the bigots have sense on sundays.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by slivertongue: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
somehow Apga or PDP will find a winning formula
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by danilmo: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kriss216:
Nonsense talk.
I got no pains, bro.
who ask u
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
APGA is a useless party with no political relevance to Ndigbo. They lost the plot long ago. Part of what we know as APGA helped formed the APC from Imo, leaving the Anambra local champions to be dancing Atilogwu. I see the APC winning Anambra now that Victor Umeh has realized his mistakes and returned to where he should joined earlier.
Either the APC or PDP, one of them should push those clowns out of there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by afecgivers: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Seeking for residual Income?

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kobicove:

He committed political suicide in Anambra when he went to the APC!

Anambra=APGA

APGA=Anambra
How? You need to smel the coffee. Anambra is going national. Local champions party are not needed there. The APC must filled a reliable candidate to push out those dudes there. Whoever the PDP fields should be up and doing as well.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by AsomughaChuks05: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
UdechiHD:
APGA is a useless party with political relevance to Ndigbo. They lost the plot long ago. Either the APC or PDP, one of them should push those clowns out of there.
Your APC and PDP what have they given Igbos?
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Your APC and PjDP what have they given Igbos?
Far more than what local champions has given. Ndigbo needs quality representation in the center and not Okuko and pepper soup.
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by AsomughaChuks05: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
UdechiHD:
Far more than what local champions has given. Ndigbo needs quality representation in the center and not Okuko and pepper soup.
That's what ndi Anambra prefer. A local party they can call their own.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by AsomughaChuks05: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
slivertongue:
somehow Apga or PDP will find a winning formula
PDP is not in the game. The only formidable opponent APGA will face is APC.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by Patrioticman007(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
lilfrancis100:

What a shameless & bigotry disposition you just made. Just because you see APC as Hausa party, you won't vote for Ngige.
With all these hate in your heart, you want APC to give you its presidential ticket for Igbo presidency.
By God's grace Igbo's will never rule Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Dumps Zoning Formula by dheilaw1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Kriss216:

I rather have sleepless night over a Nigerian girl than to have sleepless night over mad people's Party.
on top APC matter, you go just die for nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyetola Speaks On Pandora Papers Allegations, Says He Did No Wrong / Peter Obi Campaigns In Sokoto, Promises To End Insecurity / Abuja’s Amigo Supermarket Owner Linked To Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.