Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,789 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! (108 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by WINNERSMOG: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
My Family’s Change of Story Testimony

I joined this Church in the year 2015. I was looking up to God for a change of story in my family.

There is no year we don't do a burial and sometimes two and mostly it is youth burial. The highest is 50 years of age.

It got so bad that a neighbour told me one-day "Is it only burial you do in your family no celebration" I was ashamed.

Also, we experience martial delay in my family. For my 30yrs on earth only one person has ever gotten married both from my paternal and maternal side.

So many educated and pretty ladies yet men are not coming to ask for our hands in marriage and we are getting older as the year goes by.

I keyed into the prophetic declaration from God’s servant on my family and then the martial doors opened.

Today, I and my siblings are all married. Seven (7) of my cousins got married too. From that time till now, we have not done any burial again.

I thank the God of this commission for changing our story.

Ebere, E

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! by delkuf(m): 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Be in a place where God works

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DCLM Daily Manna: Do It For God – Pastor Kumuyi / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/08/2020 / Stop Crying! There's A Way Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.