Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent (529 Views)

APC Campaign Rally In Orhionmwon LGA Edo State (Photos) / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll / Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Won’t Get Up To 30 Percent Votes – Crusoe Osagie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by Edo2020: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Orhionmwon, the home local government of the APC candidate, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu on Saturday resolved that they will vote APC in the September 19, 2020 Edo governorship polls, so their son can govern Edo state.

Igbere TV reports that Hon. Patrick Aisowerien, the APC member representing the constituency at the National Assembly, Abuja disclosed this at the flag-off of the party campaigns at Abudu, the local government headquarters.

He said, “In Orhionmwon we are ready to deliver all the 12 wards to APC from Orhionmwon East to Orhionmwon South. i want to assure our National Leader, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and our son, the governor that will be sworn in on November 12,2020 that Orhionmwon will be 100 percent for the APC”.

Aisowerien said “Orhionmwon people toed this line because the PDP candidate elected on the APC platform failed to keep faith with all his promises to reconstruct the Benin-Abraka Road and complete the College of Education at Abudu.”

Amplifying the position of Hon. Aisowerien, State factional APC chairman, Col David Imuse (Rtd) said now is the right time for the local government to have one of its own as Edo Governor irrespective of their party affiliations.

He said, ”All Orhionmwon should support Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu to be governor irrespective of political parties because now is the time for the area to have the Governor of Edo State”.

With “no single project credited to Governor Obaseki in all of the wards in the locality”, Imuse declared that on September 19, 2020 it behoves on all Orhionmwon voters to turn out en masse and vote APC so that Ize-Iyamu will become Governor.

After he introduced his running mate, Mallam Gani Audu, the APC candidate, before presenting them with his manifesto, Simple Agenda said that from from the crowd alone he is confident that APC will win the September 19 vote in the area.

He said as a son of the soil, Orhionmwon should support his election so that the area can have a hospital, potable water, good roads, and other amenities, which the outgoing governor and PDP candidate failed to deliver.

He said these dividends of democracy were all contained in his manifesto, SIMPLE Agenda which he spelt out to include programmes and policies on security and social welfare, Infrastructure development and urban renewal, Manpower development, Public private partnership, Leadership by example and Employment and Empowerment.

According to Ize-Iyamu, “I have gone through all of the 18 local governments in the state and everybody says they will vote APC. Let me assure you that by the Grace of God when I am sworn in as Edo state Governor, the Benin-Abraka Road and College of Education, Abudu will be completed”.

https://igberetvnews.com/1361534/edo-2020-ize-iyamu-lga-orhionmwon-promises-vote-apc-100-percent/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by Brandstudio01: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hnnm
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by Edo2020: 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lalasticlala

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by Simplyleo: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
E don set for Obaseki.

I hope he has written his handing over speech.

Is he still waiting for votes from the citizens of online country? grin

Athifku: I warned Obaseki to avoid those citizens but he wont listen grin

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by XXXXTENTACION: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Naija politicians decieving the masses since 1960's

whoever wins the election will first cater for his pocket while the masses continue to wail in poverty undecided

¿ cool %

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by Simplyleo: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
XXXXTENTACION:
Naija politicians decieving the masses since 1960's

whoever wins the election will first cater for his pocket while the masses continue to wail in poverty undecided

¿ cool %
[/s]
E pain am

E really pain am. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by samwash(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
E don set for Obaseki.

I hope he has written his handing over speech.

Is he still waiting for votes from the citizens of online country? grin

Athifku: I warned Obaseki to avoid those citizens but he wont listen grin

Nor let crowd decieve you most pple there are rented & for their own pocket. Many pple there may not even vote on election day.

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by Simplyleo: 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2020
[s]
samwash:

Nor let crowd decieve you most pple there are rented & for their own pocket. Many pple there may not even vote on election day.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by duro4chang(m): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Time will tell.
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by XXXXTENTACION: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
E pain am.

E really pain. grin
who e dey pain

am not in edo so whoever they vote into power no be them go face am undecided

abeg no dey tag me for those your senseless coments.

or do i look like those tribalist you quarell with everyday

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
September19 is not far,for your general cleaning and fumigation within and outside lagos ,we are your best bet.we will love to prove our professionalism to you
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by Unigrad: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Edo2020:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361534/edo-2020-ize-iyamu-lga-orhionmwon-promises-vote-apc-100-percent/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44
The headline is lie. PDP nor get members for the local government?

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by Skymason20(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
make una do give me one cap make I dey wear poi cap every were grin
Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Stop all these petty propaganda
Konecessary now

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Ize-Iyamu LGA, Orhionmwon, Promises To Vote APC 100 Percent by BlowYourMind: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: INEC Chairman, Yakubu Visits Head Office In Benin (Photos) / VOTE: Who Is Your Best Nigerian Leader Since 1960? / I'm Preparing Ondo For Zero-oil Economy - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.