Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? (1588 Views)

How To Create Account On Betpro Exchange ( Betpro Exchange Sign Up ) / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 2:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
since morning my younger sister has been trying to get herself a moniker but cannot recieve verification.
he has tried both Gmail, yahoo mail and outlook nothing.

Please kindly fix this issue

thanks
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Probably oga Seun has been working on ISP tracer.

If that should be the case, we go happy oo.

In addition, oga Seun, you need this site to tame those who are fond of creating 100's of monikers just to troll.

www.ip2location.com ... Thank me later

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
since morning my younger sister has been trying to get herself a moniker but cannot recieve verification.
he has tried both Gmail, yahoo mail and outlook nothing

Continue deceiving yourself .... grin cheesy

Omenka come and Shee shomething

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Your sister or you?

3 Likes

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:
Probably oga Seun has been working on ISP tracer.

If that should be the case, we go happy to.

In addition, oga Seun, you need this site to tame those who are found of creating 100's of monikers just to troll.

www.ip2location.com ... Thank me later
hope they will fix this soon

my sister needs the account to follow up BBN
Thanks dear
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Your sister or you?
my sister dear
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:

Continue deceiving yourself .... grin cheesy

Omenka come and Shee shomething
that's a typo error dear sad
thanks for the correction
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:

Thanks dear

Tell your sister to get Gotv to watch BBN...

Abi NL na official media page for BBN? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:

Tell your sister to get Gotv to watch BBN...

Abi NL na official media page for BBN? undecided
helibaby are you insulting my sister?
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:

You are one of the acclaimed millionaires on NL..

Don't tell me you don't have money to get your sister ordinary Gotv..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by Marine54(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:
Na yaruba Moslem , that is the way he behave!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:

You are one of the acclaimed millionaires on NL..

Don't tell me you don't have money to get your sister ordinary Gotv..
I'm not a millionaire oo
I'm just a common masses
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by Iceyjayz: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:

Thanks dear
You this boy ehn.. grin
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:
I'm not a millionaire oo
I'm just a common masses

Whatever.

They are not fixing the problem until after a week.

Tell your so called sister to be reading as a guest for the time being...
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by RenaissanceGuy: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thumbs up to Seun if this is true. The OP has opened at least 10k monikers grin to troll and cancel people's comments, and it seems Seun has finally succeeded in IP or/and MAC address blocking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Thumbs up to seun if this is true. The OP has opened at least 10k monikers grin to troll and cancel people's comments, and it seems seun has finally succeeded in IP blocking.

Ayam telling you..

Peace go reign small for NL.. angry cheesy
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:

Whatever.

They are not fixing the problem until after a week.

Tell your so called sister to be reading as a guest for the time being...
helibaby why are like this? cry
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by Vyzz: 3:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:
helibaby why are like this? cry

Like how?

Dude goes around insulting everybody.... U should be thankful he is taking it easy on u...

Maybe he likes u...

4 Likes

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
Seun please do something
I'm loosing my mind

Helinues omenka help me beg seun to fix this error
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:
Seun please do something
I'm loosing my mind

Helinues omenka help me beg seun to fix this error

I have contacted the mods.. They said it will take a month to fix the error....

She has to wait for one solid month..

Why not give your sister one of your numerous accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:

I have contacted the mods.. They said it will take a month to fix the error....

She has to wait for one solid month..

Why not give your sister one of your numerous accounts?
helibaby i don't know what you're saying
this is getting me into depression cry

alot of harvest but no people to harvest
thus says the Lord cry
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You this boy ehn.. grin
U sef reason am
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:
helibaby i don't know what you're saying
this is getting me into depression cry

alot of harvest but no people to harvest
thus says the Lord cry

Tell your sister to join Twitter and catch up with BBN updates.. The updates there are hot like fire..
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by BabaRamota1980: 4:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Thumbs up to Seun if this is true. The OP has opened at least 10k monikers grin to troll and cancel people's comments, and it seems Seun has finally succeeded in IP or/and MAC address blocking.

You can blacklist ip address but in these days of super dynamic hosting where ipv4 and ipv6 are easily obtainable via multiple access points what effect can you have blocking ip? Seun cannot blacklist mac address. When you buy a network device it has a NIC. The NIC has an identifier, which is what mac address is. Your purchase cover licensing that NIC. In other words, its private. So mac address is private but ip is public. This is why he can block ip. However, he can put a disclaimer at sign in advising, and obtaining consent, to monitor participation and to block offenders. He should have done so long ago.

The disclaimer and consent gives him legal weapon against idi0ts. Just arbitrarily blocking mac address does not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by frankyychiji(f): 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
The akpako hit on the head of yoruba mooslims here has gotten to their medulla oblongata grin

More please!

2 Likes

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

You can blacklist ip address but in these days of super dynamic hosting where ipv4 and ipv6 are easily obtainable via multiple access points what effect can you have blocking ip? Seun cannot blacklist mac address. When you buy a network device it has a NIC. The NIC has an identifier, which is what mac address is. Your purchase cover licensing that NIC. In other words, its private. So mac address is private but ip is public. This is why he can block ip. However, he can put a disclaimer at sign in advising, and obtaining consent, to monitor participation and to block offenders. He should have done so long ago.

The disclaimer and consent gives him legal weapon against idi0ts. Just arbitrarily blocking mac address does not.

Can those people afford Mac laptop? Even at that ISP tracer should do the job. Blocking their ISP will make their their internet connection useless unless they get new one
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:

Can those people afford Mac laptop? Even at that ISP tracer should do the job. Blocking their ISP will make their their internet connection useless unless they get new one
lol this one taught that Mac address is about Apple Macbook

hahahahahaha see brazen tech ignorance
no wonder they're thinking about ip ban as if Nigeria uses dedicated household ip grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues
MAC address has nothing to do with Apple MacBook grin

MAC address stands for media access control address

ok now you've learnt a new thing baby

2 Likes

Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:
lol this one taught that Mac address is about Apple Macbook

hahahahahaha see brazen tech ignorance
no wonder they're thinking about ip ban as if Nigeria uses dedicated household ip grin

grin wink

We learn daily....

So you Sabi all this and you no use it for something meaningful..

Wow...
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:

grin wink

We learn daily....

Wow...
awww baby boo
this is why I love you kiss
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by MsAllison(f): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
helinues:

grin wink

We learn daily....

Wow...
ok let me brief you small.

I'm a female coder cool
Re: Seun My Sister Can't Create Account On Nairaland? by helinues: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
MsAllison:
ok let me brief you small.

I'm a female coder cool

Female Coder abi Codine?.. And you can't code NL script and by pass their security?

Continue deceiving and believing your own lies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grass For Goats And Sheep For Sale / Engineers Needed At Sub Sea Dredging Limited Job Openings At Subsea Dredging Ltd / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.