Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) (44458 Views)

Best Universities In Nigeria 2021 - Webometrics / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT / 89% of Nigerian Universities Fail to Make Top 5,000 in the World - Webometrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by joyandfaith: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
NewDelhi:

Boy I shock too o.. I did my msc there. As at 2012 it was number one. Then it started dropping gradually to 5th, 7th. Now 16th.

nepotism
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by otimize(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Uniben dropping ranking since they turned it into Benin University

1 Like

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by Pavillon: 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
Na when i still be undergrad this shit dy shack me,

ohh, my school dy top this school, my school better pass this school.

as I don comot now, my eye don clear..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by InoFilms: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please join our channel to learn more about the film industry and its saga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P10XgLhu10A
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by kenex4ever(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2020
Benevento:
60% from South West, WTF?
those southwest universities are filled with southeast lecturers and students.
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by Chukstanley(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Eriggs:
University of Ibadan, The First and the Best.
The ranking no lie.
Argue with your alma mater.

The First and the best...
UITES!!!

1 Like

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Wat ABT EKSU NAH? ORIYIN BURU NI?
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by macphilip: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
FUTA suppose to be number 1.
A uni meant only for serious students
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Hello, are you still a student in Bayero?
Yeah. I'm in my finals. You?
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Friendlyjoe:

Comrade!! BUK, the citadal of knowledge
Thank you my brother. Which department are you from?
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
od501:

OK nh...stay there. No graduate oo
After I graduate I'll be appointed as a lecturer, hopefully.
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by babytoun: 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
how uniport make that list ?
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by Layk(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
How can Unilorin be in that position?
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by mattsvibes: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
adigun86:
Covenant University has stayed on top. I think we need to appreciate the management

Harvard of nigeria
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by blessedchild234(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Benevento:
60% from South West, WTF?
look @ u oh were you expecting them from katsina or Maiduguri?
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Autentic418:
is this possible
Unilorin not in top ten
The university that holds the highest number of jamb candidates for years now
wow����

What is that record to mean?

2 Likes

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by gideonvalor98(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
AAUA broke into top TEN, ose baby

1 Like

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by Odunolumide(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
obonujoker:

Covenant is actually number 1 in Nigeria to me... UI with it's olden day building and relic structures with 1969 scheme of work shouldn't be number 1

People such as you are responsible for the high rate of "educated illiterate" we have in Nigeria , can you point out the place where it is said that the ranking is based on physical structure or age of the institution. The organization in charge of the ranking system probably haven't been to Nigeria. Reread then modify your comment and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by EXOUSIAng: 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Rilwayne001:
As if this provides more employment opportunities for the already saturated labour market.
The way people like you think really shows how great God is....
How same person who created minda like Obama, Soyinka, Achebe, Elon Musk etc just to mention a few still created minds like yours....
SO SCHOOLS SHOULDN'T BE RANKED AGAIN BY AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION BECAUSE THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IN NIGERIA IS HIGH...
I have said this before and am saying it again, people are only jobless cos they are looking for "JOBS" those of use who are working don't need employment, when you people are tired of looking for "job" you people will work nobody go tell you...
I just hope its not lt by the time you realize the difference between "work" and "job"

2 Likes

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by Greatlee54: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Greatest Uite!

1 Like

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by Greatlee54: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Greatest Uite

1 Like

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by UTEWUOJO: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
I rep FUTMINNA, the best technological University in Nigeria.
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by edoairways: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Solsix:
Those that mean nah only markets dey SE??
Each regions and tribes have competitive advantage over one another. Your region can't have it all
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by pfadom: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Useless ranking.
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by edoairways: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Odunolumide:

People such as you are responsible for the high rate of "educated illiterate" we have in Nigeria , can you point out the place where it is said that the ranking is based on physical structure or age of the institution. The organization in charge of the ranking system probably haven't been to Nigeria. Reread then modify your comment and stop disgracing yourself.
That is the misconception many Nigerians have about ranking. They think ranking of schools is based on structures

1 Like

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by hopexter(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Yoruba kicking asses as expected! cool

The best in everything great in this country...

We're in a league of our own indeed...

A Nigeria without Yoruba is no country at all. Nigeria needs Yoruba to effectively and successfully function. No wonder 90% of savages from that 'Jungle' wan die on top Yoruba region. grin

Yoruba 4 Life! God bless Yoruba! cool

All these noise just cuz of uni rating? You've just made everyone believe how lousy Yorubas are. cheesy
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by edoairways: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
otimize:
Uniben dropping ranking since they turned it into Benin University
That is not the reason, moreover, most universities in other regions are guilty of your accusation
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by IjebuWarrior: 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
hopexter:

All these noise just cuz of uni rating? You've just made everyone believe how lousy Yorubas are. cheesy

Guy, STFU! Where you dey when Savages dey rant Amaka? Thunder fire ur generations, I swear! I'm not surprised... you're from that Jungle. SAVAGES! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by edoairways: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
adigun86:
Covenant University has stayed on top. I think we need to appreciate the management
I need to visit there to see things for myself
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by hopexter(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

Guy, STFU! Where you dey when Savages dey rant Amaka? Thunder fire ur generations, I swear! I'm not surprised... you're from that Jungle. SAVAGES! angry

You've used that word 'savages' countless times today? It must be a new word for you to masturbate on. Ayelala will terminate your remaining generation before this month ends. My condolence to your household in advance cry cry cool
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by Franktom247(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Uyi168:
... University of benin ranked 2676th in the world.. Mehn, na play person go Dey play for school oo.. grin cry

i swear bros

1 Like

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) by SctDonald(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Yoruba kicking asses as expected! cool

The best in everything great in this country...

We're in a league of our own indeed...

A Nigeria without Yoruba is no country at all. Nigeria needs Yoruba to effectively and successfully function. No wonder 90% of savages from that 'Jungle' wan die on top Yoruba region. grin

Yoruba 4 Life! God bless Yoruba! cool
...and also in skull mining..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hot Cake Courses Every Student Wants To Study In Nigeria Universities / Lagos Schools Where Alcohol, Gambling Thrive In Broad Daylight / Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2012 Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.