Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,829 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How Did You Get Approved In Mailerlite - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Did You Get Approved In Mailerlite (252 Views)

I Will Help CREATE Amazon Mechanical Turk Account And Get Approved / How To Create And Upwork Account And Get Approved. / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Approved In Mailerlite by Danisaint112(m): 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Good day guys,

I've been searching for different autoresponder to use for my email marketing campaigns for a very long time now and one that truly caught my fancy was Mailerlite.

I have applied for about 3 times now yet I still get disapproved. I've sent emails to know the reason why I was, but they are not giving me any reasonable reason of getting disapproved other than than not meeting there terms of use.

I've read their terms of use, privacy policy, terms and condition name it. everything, followed due process yet, I still get disapproved.

That is why I brought the matter here...

For those of you who are using MAILERLITE

PLEASE HOW DID YOU GET APPROVED?

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER.....

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Nigeria Internet Banking, Transfer Codes And Customer Care Contact / This Is The Number 1 Secret For Selling The Unsellable / Where Is Palm Oil Prices Cheap In Akure Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.