Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two (863 Views)

Southwest Governors To Unveil Operation Amotekun / Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. / Armed Robbers Storm Diamond Bank In Owerri, Escape After Operation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by Hillard: 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Few days after the Ondo State Security Network Agency known as operation Amotekun was launched by Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, armed men suspected to be kidnappers have struck in the state.

The gunmen on Saturday night were said to have kidnapped one Surajudeen Alao, a native of Oba Akoko.

Another yet to be identified victim was also kidnapped alongside Alao.

The two were said to have been abducted on Ikun-Oba Akoko road while returning from Ikun Day Festival.

It was gathered that the incident caused anxiety among residents of Oba Akoko.

Akoko axis in the Northern Senatorial District of the state has been a notorious route for bandits where they operate unhindered.

The families of the victims claimed they were yet to be contacted by the abductors.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/16/five-days-after-operation-amotekuns-launch-in-ondo-gunmen-kidnap-two/

Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by oyin44: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Go and get those bastards..

1 Like

Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by SLAP44: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
I wanted to type that Amotekun might not be the solution to insecurity in the SW but when I remember that they won't believe me till it becomes too late, I rest my case.

Look, except you have your own firm boundaries where real Yoruba people vet and determine who enters and who doesn't, where real Yorubas enforce laws and punish offenders according to your laws, where Abuja will not be calling the shots on who gets released or not, where your children are in charge of your police and army, all these Amotekun will just be cosmetic treatments of a disaster which is structural in nature.

*Dodges from stones hurled by those who don't know how grave their situation is*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by Superwave: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Have you implemented the same in your Igboland. They said na who wear de no wear it pinch, the proverb no affect foolish Igbos on NL. Na Yoruba wear shoe na foolish Igbos e de pinch.

SLAP44:
I wanted to type that Amotekun might not be the solution to insecurity in the SW but when I remember that they won't believe me till it becomes too late, I rest my case.

Look, except you have your own firm boundaries where real Yoruba people vet and determine who enters and who doesn't, where real Yorubas enforce laws and punish offenders according to your laws, where Abuja will not be calling the shots on who gets released or not, where your children are in charge of your police and army, all these Amotekun will just be cosmetic treatments of a disaster which is structural in nature.

*Dodges from stones hurled by those who don't know how grave their situation is*

2 Likes

Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by SLAP44: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
Superwave:
Have you implemented the same in your Igboland. They said na who wear de no wear it pinch, the proverb no affect foolish Igbos on NL. Na Yoruba wear shoe na foolish Igbos e de pinch.

Haba, you have launched the programmed and running it and still two precious citizens of the state were kidnapped!

And you have the guts to tell those who hasn't launched theirs to launch it while yours is not working?

This is why some regions are not doing well in business.

1 Like

Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by goodnessme1(f): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amotekum that can only catch yoruba chicken thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
Amotekun
Please its too early for this op
Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
Oduduwa Republic is the Answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by Pavillon: 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2020
the establishment created to fight against kidnapping and insecurities has one of her member kidnapped grin grin
na who go solve the matter

1 Like

Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by RemoveKebab: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
SLAP44:

calm down rome wasn't built in a day.
There may be flaws at start but perfection will come quick and sooner as experience progresses

Probably those cabals are testing the tide of water in SW, trust me is not what they will survive.

2 Likes

Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by BlowYourMind: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
How many people were emoloyed, children of baby factories doesn't disappoint, see them ranting illogically, less than 300 were concurrently employed and you expect them to be everywhere even police that is over 10,000 in Anambra cannot stop fathers from raping their daughters repeatedly
Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by Cosbyrich: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
SLAP44:

Haba, you have launched the programmed and running it and still two precious citizens of the state were kidnapped!

And you have the guts to tell those who hasn't launched theirs to launch it while yours is not working?

This is why some regions are not doing well in business.

Yorubas are doing better in business than any other tribe.The facts are there.
Yorubas are still the best in business.I can count more than 100 Yoruba business billionaires but you would not be able to name 30 Igbo business multimillionaires.
Re: Five Days After Operation Amotekun’s Launch In Ondo, Gunmen Kidnap Two by Hamilton1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala Securities,
Audio Amotekun, still dead on Arrival

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies After Unknowingly Eating Brownies / WANTED!!! Man Wanted By The EFCC For Cheque Fraud [PHOTO] / Outrage As Woman Allegedly Ties Up Her Step Daughter To Die In Delta (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.