Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

7 Realities Of Life After NYSC - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC (34433 Views)

Life After Nysc....I Need Your Suggestions Guys / Kaduna Corper Battling For Life After Soldier Assault In NYSC Camp. / Struggles After NYSC ... (Welcome To The Real World) - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC by Gerrard59(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
BrainRider:
Op Thank you for this piece.
I'm an undergraduate. I always wonder when I see a graduate return home to share same roof with his parents.

I've been saying I won't return home after graduation, right from 100l. I would rather remain where I am, receiving little help they can render while I face life.
Returning to my town makes no sense to me after spending 5yrs+ outside my state.
May God help me

There are several reasons for coming back after service:

- They've family businesses to take over and manage.

- They are based in Lagos but served in Imo. Why should they not return to Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC by Gerrard59(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
As usual, in discussions like this and others, no one mentioned the anaemic economic growth rate Nigeria has had over the last five years. There is a limit to whatsoever development in a place where birth rates surpasses economic growth.

Finally, at this point in Nigeria's history, I hope you folks have learnt that giving birth to lots of children doesn't bring blessings as erroneously stated?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC by AIT1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fmlao:

Amen.

Thanks for the prayer.
God bless you
Amen bro.
Re: 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC by VicUkegbu(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
tot:
Good write-up (minus the okada jab - stop being so condescending and let people do what works for them)

Gbam
Re: 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC by VicUkegbu(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
ednut1:
Welcome to Nigeria where 90% of graduates are on instagram selling hair, bitcoin, shoes and bag. grin. Op is shading someone for thinking about okada, but the mini importation self is not easy when customs and customers deal with you eye go clear. People wey no go school dey also import. So let him do his okada in peace

I guess the OP perceives okada riding as being so condescending sha!!
Either ways this is Nigeria... and you just need to secure the BAG
Re: 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2020
Fmlao:

Already taking it slow now that no parent has registered their children under the sch.
It's already a week now i officially open the new sch from lesson

It's covid-19 problem, mostly.
Re: 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC by Justm1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
For orders from 1688.com, you can contact me via 07068357282.

I help people make orders through my agents who then ship the goods through any available shipping company that's located in Nigeria.

Very fast.. In 10 days you get your goods..

At most.. 14 days..
Re: 7 Realities Of Life After NYSC by Rahkman: 12:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Imagine person go graduate begin ride okada chei God grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! / Corper Lawal Auwal Kontagora Shot Dead In Kaduna While Visiting Female Friend / Mathematics Quiz Competition I Organized Between two schools here In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.