Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,441 members, 7,843,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Good Samaritan Takes Nigerian Man Seen Eating ‘fufu And Water’ To A Restaurant - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Good Samaritan Takes Nigerian Man Seen Eating ‘fufu And Water’ To A Restaurant (697 Views)

Goat Seen Eating From A Pot Still On Fire (video) / #FufuChallenge: Fufu And Egusi Soup Is Trending Worldwide! / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Samaritan Takes Nigerian Man Seen Eating ‘fufu And Water’ To A Restaurant by CHIOMAEZEH: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjBkB8ps8Y

Nigerian Philanthropist and owner of the popular Kokun foundation, Adepeju Olukokun, has gone gone viral on social media after he recently spotted a Nigerian man identified as Victor, eating Fufu and water on the streets of Lagos.

Adepeju, on seeing the man eating Fufu and dirty water, took the man to a restaurant to feed him, as he shared the now trending video on his page while encouraging his followers to be their brother’s keeper.

He wrote;

“Sometimes Life is not Fair! My heart Bleed with different individuals I met on my visitation today! I was shock to see this man eating Fufu with water and he said I don’t have hope or help and I am very hungry!”

“Let’s Do more than talk and We will all be judged by “I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me!”

“My People, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions!”

Kokun later went back to Victor, as he gave him N300k to get a house and start a business, he revealed that Victor thanked him yesterday for his generosity.

In His Words;

I went back to meet Victor this morning and when I saw him, he was reading a devotional book! He thank me for yesterday and he said I ate well last night! Today I surprised me with 350,000 Naira to get a house of 100k and use 250,000 Naira for business and he was totally Amazed and happy!!

Let’s Do more than talk and We will all be judged by “I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me!

My People, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions!

SOURCE: https://lailasnews.com/good-samaritan-takes-nigerian-man-seen-eating-fufu-and-water-to-a-restaurant-to-eat-a-meal/

1 Like

Re: Good Samaritan Takes Nigerian Man Seen Eating ‘fufu And Water’ To A Restaurant by DaddyRochie1642: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2020
Nigerian Women should also be doing this kind gesture too grin grin
Re: Good Samaritan Takes Nigerian Man Seen Eating ‘fufu And Water’ To A Restaurant by acetylcholine(f): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2020
This is the kind of news I like reading. May God bless the giver. May our divine helpers not elude us!

(1) (Reply)

STRANGE: A Fish With Human Teeth Captured On Camera!!! / Ofadaboy Restaurant Review At Surulere. Ofada Rice, Palm Wine, Antelope Meat / Which Eating Habit Is Ordinary in Nigeria But Strange Elsewhere??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.