Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords (10640 Views)

Enugu Airport: Court Ordered Demolition Of Emejulu’s House – ECTDA / JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad / Onye Eze: A Man We Helped Rented Out Our Property - Man Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by GboyegaD(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
The countrybis in a big disarray. The judiciary is now been trampled upon. Who's next?
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Nelly4you: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
nawa ooo
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Bkayyy: 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
With all the allegations labelled on this Emejulu, I think it's OK for Buhari to send him to go and destroy Shekau's house in sambisa forest.
The guy Sabi him work well well

3 Likes

Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Commentor: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ballad50:
grin

Just say Amaka.
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Farki: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
What a terror to live with, glad this criminal got what he deserved.

1 Like

Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Eddygre8(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Times are hard
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by SavageMaster: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
The Emejulu man should be BANISHED from that community.

Nigerian movie things grin

2 Likes

Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by airminem(f): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
#freenigeriainfoFM Happy birthday my sweet GENERAL IBB
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
loopman:
Once an illiterate igbo man suddenly finds himself in wealth, the next thing is to start misbehaving, oppressing his neighbors and generally constituting himself into a nuisance in the society
I swear. Let me just live this country or die ahn. Wetin self.
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by sweetgala(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
AdebimpeSolomon:
May God help the landlords. I can imagine being in their shoes.

May all their losses be restored.

Baba that Arch Emejulu don enter serious wahala I do hope he has big men in Abuja that can intercede for him because if you saw the way the minister for aviation Haddi Sirika was speaking yesterday you'll know the hammer is about to come down hard.

The guy destroyed the fencing for Enugu airport which has been a major issue for years now, the FG and FAN closed the airport because it wasn't safe due to proximity of a poultry market and residential property to it's run way but after the state gov made serious efforts and the FG bent to accommodate the airport this man is not misbehaving anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Todaynews2020: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.legit.ng/1356843-enugu-airport-emejulu-demolished-property-demanding-n15m---landlords.html&ved=2ahUKEwjTuqiQvKDrAhUCYsAKHV0bBfgQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw3MRqQ703WsB1EC6ASxNsuG
all I can see here is Enugu state government trying to wipe up sentiment.this man had been intimidated only because he is fighting for his right..he got a varied Court judgement and enforced it only for you to go and demolish his house now your bringing these ones to insult our sensibility

1 Like

Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by loopman: 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Todaynews2020:
all I can see here is Enugu state government trying to wipe up sentiment.this man had been intimidated only because he is fighting for his right..he got a varied Court judgement and enforced it only for you to go and demolish his house now your bringing these ones to insult our sensibility

So where you come from, you use thugs to enforce court judgments? Is that the ways the law works in igbo land by resorting to self help to carry out court judgement?

1 Like

Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by EdCure: 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
MrFixIt007:
The truth is even even they allow athe Ibos to go and carry on a th their Biafra Republic, in a short while, they'll still split it into 4 Republics it even more. They don't love themselves. That's the truth. I know they'll attack me, but I don't care!
We hardly see them criticize their leaders too. They are fixated on SW and SS politics.

3 Likes

Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Nicepoker(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
loopman:
Once an illiterate igbo man suddenly finds himself in wealth, the next thing is to start misbehaving, oppressing his neighbors and generally constituting himself into a nuisance in the society
You are beginning to express your 5tupidity on a larger scale.
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by selemempe: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
deliveryboy:
In Igbo land, only the strongest are entitled to survival, it’s a dog eat dog society, the crying landlords are crying not because they are good people but because Emejulu is stronger and more brash. Primitive society.
ewedu eaters love this Kain thread like kilode
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by loopman: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nicepoker:
You are beginning to express your 5tupidity on a larger scale.

Disprove what I wrote and stop acting silly.

Is that not the same attitude that most of them exhibits? Is it not the same nonsense that Arthur Eze is doing by seizing people’s land and constituting himself as a nuisance to the Obiano’s government in Anambra?
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Nicepoker(m): 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
loopman:

Disprove what I wrote and stop acting silly.

Is that not the same attitude that most of them exhibits? Is it not the same nonsense that Arthur Eze is doing by seizing people’s land and constituting himself as a nuisance to the Obiano’s government in Anambra?
Are you aware that man is an architect.
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by Roofingpro(m): 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
E b things
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by loopman: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nicepoker:
Are you aware that man is an architect.

How does that make him less illiterate?
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by DeRay98(m): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is one of the mysterious reasons some people are better poor or of slight means in life because if and when they get some wealth, by genuine means or by hook or by crook, only God in heaven know what they'll do to others around them.
This is common in the East, wealthy neighbours bullying others with power and wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by LZAA: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
mayklef:
igbo amaka.....biafra today, 2023 presidency 2moro
Shatap
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by kelly72: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2020
loopman:

But every Yorubaman is by nature a land grabber and is fraudulently scheming to sell somebody's land.

Even children of miserable palm wine tappers from Osun will be forming Omo Onile in Lagos and their targets are usually Igbos.
Re: Emejulu Subverted Subsisting Court Order To Demolish Our Property - Landlords by loopman: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2020
kelly72:

But every Yorubaman is by nature a land grabber and is fraudulently scheming to sell somebody's land.

Even children of miserable palm wine tappers from Osun will be forming Omo Onile in Lagos and their targets are usually Igbos.

Lol. At least you agreed. However, if you are dense enough to buy swamp as land for an amount that will buy you acres of good land in your village all because you want to own a house in Lagos for pride, it’s your headache. grin

The boys will sell you a swamp without a CofO that the govt call collect anytime they wish.

Mumu people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't compromise On Quality, Buy The DS/S-Korean Stone Coated Roofings / Gas Explosion At A Gas Station In Magodo / Eastland Golf Estate And Fairfield Apartment @ Abijo +2349030188831 Secure Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.