Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,313 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

“when You Fingered Me, I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand” Erica, Watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “when You Fingered Me, I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand” Erica, Watch (463 Views)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / “when You Fingered Me, I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand” – Erica Tells / Shan George Narrates Her Flight Experience: "It Felt Like Molue In The Sky" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“when You Fingered Me, I Felt Like There Was Pepper In Your Hand” Erica, Watch by Mixt: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica was caught on camera recently telling her love interest, Kiddwaya how she felt after making out with him and allowing him “finger” her.

According to Erica, while the billionaire kid had his fingers inside her, it felt like he had pepper in his hands, that’s why she had to open her mouth during the intimate session.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/when-you-fingered-me-i-felt-like-there-was-pepper-in-your-hand-erica-tells-kidd-watch/

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is 42-year-old – Praise Debunks Brighto’s Claim That She Is Her 60s / #bbnaija; Father Mbaka Reacts On Erica's Behaviour Towards Her Fellow Housemates / Bbnaija 2020: Why I Haven’t Spoken To Erica – Laycon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.