Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! (3688 Views)

Airtel Is Frustrating Nigerians With NIN Linkage. / My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by WinningEleven(m): 1:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Na wa for Naija o... E be like say them curse this place with hardships.

I am a student and as per say lockdown day, I study and try to learn some skills.
I am done with MS Office suite entirely (word, excel and powerpoint + Corel draw) and I want to enter video editing.

I went to Download the necessary apps and bought the premiere feature only me to see that my phone is subpar for the price I bought it and the phone is unable to run the app.... And that money still day with Google now....

Okay, since my 40k yama yama tecno phone no gree run am, make I kuku use laptop.

I took my laptop and before you knew it, mtn has sucked my whole available data balance.

I did night browsing and it was all gone in 15 mins. And I still had like 1.5gb of things left to get....

What kind of nation is this?

Phones that flood the market are subpar and SoN is not talking.

Data plans are fvcking expensive and is even daylight robbery but NBC no talk.

Why is this nation this way? Kids overseas get unlimited internet access and fun when man like me day here day struggle with 2gb data way day finish.within hours of moderate internet work.... And use freebasics for the next 2 weeks as per say we day save for cash (no steady income flow yet)
Haba, na wa o.... I want to do some courses but data no day.

I wanted to do online tutorials but data no day like that to carry am
No be only Whatsapp and FB day my mind..
Why we day live like say na 2006??
Chai... Na crime to be Nigerian?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by WinningEleven(m): 1:06am On Aug 17, 2020
Sometime when I see my Gee classmate using iPhone 11 and rocking expensive cloths, I feel arkward. Am I wasting my time ni?
It is well

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by WinningEleven(m): 1:07am On Aug 17, 2020
I don plan say I go start to make some dough when school resume but see am our leaders has finished all my 2020 plans.
Why was I born in Nigeria?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by WinningEleven(m): 1:10am On Aug 17, 2020
I know nobody might hear or see this but this country is too bad.
Students like me gets bullied and squashed out of the system by old men who enjoyed a better Nigeria in the past.
Our fathers fathers made Nigeria easier for our father, but now the fathers are making life unbearable for the upcoming fathers (us)

Leaders of tomorrow, leaders of tomorrow, I day house for 5 months now without the people I call my national leaders giving a hoot about me or my kind, haba wetin we do these peeps na

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Lexusgs430: 1:14am On Aug 17, 2020
We like to pray, let's continue praying......... cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by anthonyuncle(m): 1:58am On Aug 17, 2020
lamenting won't solve da problem
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by skywalker240(m): 4:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Op your experience was exactly same as mine, thats the exact main reason i hate Tecno, Infinix, and Itel

after listening to some heartless elements here, i bought a Tecno phone (worst mistake) just to carry out those tasks plus freelancing and online forex trading.
they dissapointed, i felt cheated and exploited.

these old theives since the 1960s are still at the helm of affairs, in a sane country, tecno and infinix with the kind of components they use on their devices should be selling their devices below 25k.

stupid analog old goats (leaders) in a digital society, but also majority of her citizens are failed citezens who judge on selfish interest, tribal and religious sentiments.

just say clueless buhari, a failed citezen would reply you

"he is better than your cluless father"

an average Nigerian man is comfortable with his present state, as long as he see food chop and place to lay his head that day.

SON, NBC, NCC, are all corrupted bodies filled with these same leaders of the 1960s.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Sinachi100: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Make una take it easy ooogrin
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by armadeo(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2020
Phantom A gave me brain resettiing slap.

I will not touch a techno phone with a 100m pole now.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by awoofquality: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Nigeria isp are still giving us data while UK USA etc are using unlimited browsing not capped my guy that entered uk last year said Nigeria is totally messed up, free browsing every where he downloaded 1terbyte in 2days watching Netflix hd, but here in Nigeria dy will give you 1gb for 200naira we will be happy, wasted country, I tire for Nigeria I swear, if you want start blogging you will be thinking about data, YouTube that one nahh no go area, no Nigeria will confidently watch YouTube video using normal sub from morning to night rather they will wait for night sub.

why do you think that online class is not working here all because of data, our internet service provider are scamming us especially MTN you will sub 6gb for 1,500 weekly within 2days dy will warm you that your data is about to finish, I wish ntel can be every where whalie MTN will loose subscribers,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by awoofquality: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2020
mod please push this thing to front page not bbnaija everytime

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2020
Walahi this country tire me. 5 months for house, work for site self person no dey see again. sometimes I no dey blame these yahoo boys self

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by KrazyDave16(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Aswear this country isn't good for ones mental wellbeing if one isn't connected or rich.

And our so-called elders and leaders aren't making the right decisions, giving us a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Kennyking1234: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Nickshrapnel: 9:23am On Aug 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
We like to pray, let's continue praying......... cheesy
Are you one of us? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Are you one of us? grin

I am not one of you......... grin
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Ca3ssper: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2020
To be born in this country na crime abeg..everything no just balance for this nation

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Nickshrapnel: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I am not one of you......... grin
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by CosmicGoat: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2020
WinningEleven:
Sometime when I see my Gee classmates using iPhone 11 and rocking expensive cloths, I feel arkward. Am I wasting my time ni?
It is well
It is well... Indeed
Don't look at those ones, it won't pay you to follow their path.
Be true to yourself and all will work itself out

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by offset67(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2020
God no go shame us, one day we go hit
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Telvin7(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2020
offset67:
God no go shame us, one day we go hit
AMEN.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by giftedben: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
You need to accept your faith. Nigeria is a corrupt nation and we are born and brought up in it.

Tupac Shakur once said "You see the old way isn't working, so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive"

"Everybody keeps talking behind the backs of Yahoo boys, meanwhile Yahoo boys are two steps ahead of you"

"You can call them lazy youths, but if you calculate the amount of time those boys burn compared to the amount of time you spend working hard, you would realise you have been wasting your time and years"

“What you should know is Nigeria can't change, and you can’t change it either . You can't live a holy lifestyle – You will just die of Hunger"

"Those of you claiming holy - you would be shocked to see Abacha in heaven - while you are in hell"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by WinningEleven(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
giftedben:
You need to accept your faith. Nigeria is a corrupt nation and we are born and brought up in it.

Tupac Shakur once said "You see the old way isn't working, so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive"

"Everybody keeps talking behind the backs of Yahoo boys, meanwhile Yahoo boys are two steps ahead of you"

"You can call them lazy youths, but if you calculate the amount of time those boys burn compared to the amount of time you spend working hard, you would realise you have been wasting your time and years"

“What you should know is Nigeria can't change, and you can’t change it either . You can't live a holy lifestyle – You will just die of Hunger"

"Those of you claiming holy - you would be shocked to see Abacha in heaven - while you are in hell"
You talk true and nothing but the truth
Sometimes I reason if it will be feasible for a common man to survive in naija without getting his hands dirty....

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by bootyeater: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Where are the mods?
Lalasticlala
Puskin
Dragnet sad
Why is this still here when BBN gets to FP
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by edoairways: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
Data is not expensive rather they isn't value for money
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by edoairways: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
skywalker240:
Op your experience was exactly same as mine, thats the exact main reason i hate Tecno, Infinix, and Itel

after listening to some heartless elements here, i bought a Tecno phone (worst mistake) just to carry out those tasks plus freelancing and online forex trading.
they dissapointed, i felt cheated and exploited.

these old theives since the 1960s are still at the helm of affairs, in a sane country, tecno and infinix with the kind of components they use on their devices should be selling their devices below 25k.

stupid analog old goats (leaders) in a digital society, but also majority of her citizens are failed citezens who judge on selfish interest, tribal and religious sentiments.

just say clueless buhari, a failed citezen would reply you

"he is better than your cluless father"

an average Nigerian man is comfortable with his present state, as long as he see food chop and place to lay his head that day.

SON, NBC, NCC, are all corrupted bodies filled with these same leaders of the 1960s.
Before you label these entities bad, are the workers not Nigerians? Do they respond to complains made by Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by yungrylex00(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
WinningEleven:

You talk true and nothing but the truth
Sometimes I reason if it will be feasible for a common man to survive in naija without getting his hands dirty....
very possible bro, but the odds are high
While we keep struggling we see our mates living the life we dream
It hurts bro
I don't blame anybody for doing anything needed to survive if I had the opportunity I'll do the same
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by FrankBass281(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ca3ssper:
To be born in this country na crime abeg..everything no just balance for this nation
I dey tell you,nothing works in this country,my one wish now is that I can leave this country
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
That is why we remain stagnant, Technology is driving the world but we in Nigeria prefer the old ways of doing things. some don't mind selling their neighbors,friends,family substandard equipment just to make gain, they see black and call it white
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by sexylassie2(f): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nigerians are chiefs in complaining, all of you created this Nigeria you are complaining about.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by terrezo2002(m): 4:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
Never compare yourself with others...
Find your destiny by seeking God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by drjprince: 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
[s]
edoairways:
Data is not expensive rather they isn't value for money
[/s] shut up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simple Methods To Solve "Unfortunately Application Has Stopped" On Android Phone / Airtel Sim Card Me & U (polcom,cug,ccp) / Have You Ever Watched Youtube Video On Your Blackberry Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.