Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! (3682 Views)

Airtel Is Frustrating Nigerians With NIN Linkage. / My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by chuksvoice: 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
giftedben:
You need to accept your faith. Nigeria is a corrupt nation and we are born and brought up in it.

Tupac Shakur once said "You see the old way isn't working, so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive"

"Everybody keeps talking behind the backs of Yahoo boys, meanwhile Yahoo boys are two steps ahead of you"

"You can call them lazy youths, but if you calculate the amount of time those boys burn compared to the amount of time you spend working hard, you would realise you have been wasting your time and years"

“What you should know is Nigeria can't change, and you can’t change it either . You can't live a holy lifestyle – You will just die of Hunger"

"Those of you claiming holy - you would be shocked to see Abacha in heaven - while you are in hell"
Why didn't you quote Martin Luther King? But decided to quote Tupac? Anyways it what you decide to focus your mind on that you'll have
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by chuksvoice: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2020
trueking:
OP if you're on windows 10, you can set it so it differentiates between unlimited data and metered data plan.
Pls how can this be done?
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Flytime: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
chuksvoice:

Why didn't you quote Martin Luther King? But decided to quote Tupac? Anyways it what you decide to focus your mind on that you'll have
what does that have to do with anything
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by walesho(m): 4:27am On Aug 23, 2020
The ISP that suppose to give unlimited internet service will have been the cable companies like DSTV. In the UK cable tv subscription comes with unlimited internet service. If you like download files up to 1billion terabytes or share your WiFi password to people, its non of their business till your subscription expires.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by walesho(m): 4:31am On Aug 23, 2020
Did some heavy downloading in the month of June.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by TrollKiller(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
walesho:
Did some heavy downloading in the month of June.
See you
You chose to oppress and flaunt common data instead of focusing on what it being said here.
Well sha, no be your fault.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by WinningEleven(m): 12:48am On Aug 24, 2020
JABAIDO:

Hi bro. Please, can I have your Whatsapp number?
Why?
I just wanna know...
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by JABAIDO(m): 4:37am On Aug 27, 2020
WinningEleven:

Why?
I just wanna know...
Nothing much....
I just wanna make some enquires from you concerning some skills...
Also, I surfed your threads and I found out some of them were like you slyly took them from my mind.... Not a reason tho...
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Kennyking1234: 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
WinningEleven:
Na wa for Naija o... E be like say them curse this place with hardships.

I am a student and as per say lockdown day, I study and try to learn some skills.
I am done with MS Office suite entirely (word, excel and powerpoint + Corel draw) and I want to enter video editing.

I went to Download the necessary apps and bought the premiere feature only me to see that my phone is subpar for the price I bought it and the phone is unable to run the app.... And that money still day with Google now....

Okay, since my 40k yama yama tecno phone no gree run am, make I kuku use laptop.

I took my laptop and before you knew it, mtn has sucked my whole available data balance.

I did night browsing and it was all gone in 15 mins. And I still had like 1.5gb of things left to get....

What kind of nation is this?

Phones that flood the market are subpar and SoN is not talking.

Data plans are fvcking expensive and is even daylight robbery but NBC no talk.

Why is this nation this way? Kids overseas get unlimited internet access and fun when man like me day here day struggle with 2gb data way day finish.within hours of moderate internet work.... And use freebasics for the next 2 weeks as per say we day save for cash (no steady income flow yet)
Haba, na wa o.... I want to do some courses but data no day.

I wanted to do online tutorials but data no day like that to carry am
No be only Whatsapp and FB day my mind..
Why we day live like say na 2006??
Chai... Na crime to be Nigerian?
how you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mep 04104-009,04598-007,14896-007,14896-008 Of New Blackberry Security Unlock... / Tecno Phantom 6 Is Coming.... / Root Gionee M5 Mini Marshmallow 6.0 With Latest Kingroot 5.0.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.