Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! (3683 Views)

Airtel Is Frustrating Nigerians With NIN Linkage. / My Redmi 12c Is Frustrating Me!! / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by edoairways: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
drjprince:
[s][/s] shut up
Probably you are referring to your father.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
I'm just so fed up of the whole lockdown issshh, schools should be reopened please!.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by famep(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
edoairways:
Data is not expensive rather they isn't value for money
exactly Nigeria has one of the cheapest data subscription
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by edoairways: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
famep:

Yeah! One irresponsible kid up there couldn't argue logically
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by prodigiousman(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
edoairways:
why are your comments always contrary to anything good? Abi u b enemy of progress?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by edoairways: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
prodigiousman:
why are your comments always contrary to anything good? Abi u b enemy of progress?
That is because I say the fact. When you compare the price of data to other African countries, you would understand that ours is cheap. The main issue is zapping as some persons call it
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by prodigiousman(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
edoairways:

That is because I say the fact. When you compare the price of data to other African countries, you would understand that ours is cheap. The main issue is zapping as some persons call it
facts? Comparing your suffering with that of others because u suffer less? If is that cheap then why is op complaining? U're funny. What stops service providers for making data more affordable, u will subscribe to a data plan tagged unlimited with 2gb capped on it. Service providers scam Nigerians in various ways, were are d regulatory bodies dat are suppose to check on this. Beside op is not just complaining on data but Nigeria a whole

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Faithful4real(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
edoairways:

What about India. Their currency is not high to the level of dollars and pounds but still they enjoy the most cheapest data in the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by edoairways: 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Faithful4real:

What about Indians. They currency is not high to the level of dollars and pounds but still they enjoy the most cheapest data in the world.
Our currency is high, naira does not have value at all. At least Indians have something reasonable to export but we don't. We keep on importing more and exporting less

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by edoairways: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
prodigiousman:
facts? Comparing your suffering with that of others because u suffer less? If is that cheap then why is op complaining? U're funny. What stops service providers for making data more affordable, u will subscribe to a data plan tagged unlimited with 2gb capped on it. Service providers scam Nigerians in various ways, were are d regulatory bodies dat are suppose to check on this. Beside op is not just complaining on data but Nigeria a whole
If you mean by the exaggerated word "unlimited" as used by Airtel,then you are deceived. Nigeria can not have unlimited data plan for now,cost of production is too high for these service providers. What op should be complaining is the constant zapping of data. As far back in 2015, data zapping was rare but now the story is different. Op isn't the only using data to work, alot of us use it too
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Flytime: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
famep:

No..you are wrong
Let me explain to you why you are wrong

Let's assume they are both heavy data users

A man in the USA working at McDonald's getting paid by 13 dollars per hour as the manager and probably working for 9 hours a day earning 117 dollars in a day,819 dollars in a week and 3276 dollars in a month while using the company's WiFi throughout his shift only pays 35 Dollars a month for at&t's unlimited plan including data,text and calls mind you that's 13000 naira and way less than 10% of his salary which is 327.6 dollars

A man working at chicken republic as a branch manager in Nigeria earns 126,000 naira per month, probably also works for 9 hours....isn't working under WiFi pays pays 10k for 40gb which due to his heavy using nature and Nigeria's network providers notorious ways of removing data ends up doing this with extra 5,000 naira if not more which makes it 15,000 naira per month minus calls and text which will cost him additional 3,000 naira which makes it is 18000 naira,which is more than 10 percent of his salary which is 12600

Now ask yourself is Nigeria's data one of the cheapest in the world

Statistics shows nigeria is ranking number 3 according to Forbes with prices of 1gb per country plans and we are leading UK and USA but the truth is we are not a lot of factors surrounds this...1gb today is as good as 2 or 3 days plan.

Let's not talk about the number of people that can afford this.....if nigeria's 1gb is 1 dollars the question is how many people can afford the 1 dollars to buy data

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Youngpo413: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is the real RANT HQ
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by trueking: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2020
OP if you're on windows 10, you can set it so it differentiates between unlimited data and metered data plan.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Purplekush(m): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
sexylassie2:
Nigerians are chiefs in complaining, all of you created this Nigeria you are complaining about.

shey we resemble Luggard for your eyes.. if I slap your empty skull ehn

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by ShitStain(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nigeria might never get better.
Not in this lifetime or another.
You either adapt or you die.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Obagoblog(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
sexylassie2:
Nigerians are chiefs in complaining, all of you created this Nigeria you are complaining about.

What are you saying? How did the youth create the problems the op is complaining about?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by OluwasureGig: 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
WinningEleven:
Sometime when I see my Gee classmate using iPhone 11 and rocking expensive cloths, I feel arkward. Am I wasting my time ni?
It is well
dey there nah. when slawormir dey tell Una to bomb Una dey look am like clown. no worries iPhone 12 go soon come out
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by ambitiouschap17: 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
No be only you the matter don tire everybody.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by NLSavage: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lalasticlacla please this needs to be seen oo. Plzz
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
giftedben:
You need to accept your faith. Nigeria is a corrupt nation and we are born and brought up in it.

Tupac Shakur once said "You see the old way isn't working, so it’s on us, to do what we gotta do to survive"

"Everybody keeps talking behind the backs of Yahoo boys, meanwhile Yahoo boys are two steps ahead of you"

"You can call them lazy youths, but if you calculate the amount of time those boys burn compared to the amount of time you spend working hard, you would realise you have been wasting your time and years"

“What you should know is Nigeria can't change, and you can’t change it either . You can't live a holy lifestyle – You will just die of Hunger"

"Those of you claiming holy - you would be shocked to see Abacha in heaven - while you are in hell"
on point bro!
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by TrollKiller(m): 7:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
NLSavage:
Lalasticlacla please this needs to be seen oo. Plzz

It won't make FP
This site is against the reality of this nation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
offset67:
God no go shame us, one day we go hit

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
I'm not saying prayer isn't important but as Lexsugs430 pointed out, we really do like to pray in this country! angry
We're religious but we don't know/believe/practice true religion!

Let our 'prayers' be backed with concrete actions!

#MeinKampf

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by WinningEleven(m): 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2020
yungrylex00:
very possible bro, but the odds are high
While we keep struggling we see our mates living the life we dream
It hurts bro
I don't blame anybody for doing anything needed to survive if I had the opportunity I'll do the same
True talk
.. But we have to remain pure
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by offset67(m): 7:25pm On Aug 19, 2020
zxcvbnmlkjhgfds:

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
I'm not saying prayer isn't important but as Lexsugs430 pointed out, we really do like to pray in this country! angry
We're religious but we don't know/believe/practice true religion!

Let our 'prayers' be backed with concrete actions!

#MeinKampf
is your father mad
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by zxcvbnmlkjhgfds: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
offset67:
is your father mad

Hmmmm....

Omode bu iroko o boju weyin. O ti gbagbe pe oojo ko ni oluwere n pani.

I see no correlation between your response and my post.

In answer to your question, he's absolutely not.

Shalom.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by fecundility(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2020
Sincerely speaking of the greatest solution to Nigeria problem is that almost all the youth to embrace one good profession to survived . Most especially agriculture . A platform would some emerge to start involvement of youth in agric. If u want to know more you can chat mi up on 08120541149.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by JABAIDO(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2020
WinningEleven:

True talk
.. But we have to remain pure
Hi bro. Please, can I have your Whatsapp number?
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by kunletoks(m): 12:50am On Aug 22, 2020
fecundility:
Sincerely speaking of the greatest solution to Nigeria problem is that almost all the youth to embrace one good profession to survived . Most especially agriculture . A platform would some emerge to start involvement of youth in agric. If u want to know more you can chat mi up on 08120541149.

I paid this guy N100,000 around March, 2020 as part payment to buy plantain sucker.
But we agreed to cancel the trade since the cost of transportation was too high.

Since March he hasn't refunded the N100,000 I paid him.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by TrollKiller(m): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2020
kunletoks:

I paid this guy N100,000 around March, 2020 as part payment to buy plantain sucker.
But we agreed to cancel the trade since the cost of transportation was too high.

Since March he hasn't refunded the N100,000 I paid him.
Can this claim be verified in any way?
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by kunletoks(m): 12:57am On Aug 22, 2020
TrollKiller:

Can this claim be verified in any way?

Yes, it can.

I have payment receipt, email he sent and whatsapp conversation
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by kunletoks(m): 12:59am On Aug 22, 2020
kunletoks:

Yes, it can.

I have payment receipt, email he sent and whatsapp conversation.

The money is a small money but he is trying to be smart.
Re: Nigeria Is Frustrating My Efforts!!! by chuksvoice: 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
If we continue to say and believe that this country will never get better, then it will continue to be as we accept. But if we truly desire a change and believe a change can be made then we shall have the positive change we desire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INFINIX Note 4 Pro Tricks To Open Two Apps At Once / Airtel Sim Card Me & U (polcom,cug,ccp) / Uk Used Huawei G8, 4gb Ram, 64gb Rom, 5.5 Inch Display, 26k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.