Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch (22879 Views)

Debts: Borrowing Will Land Nigeria Into State Of Bankruptcy – Pastor Adeboye / 2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist / Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by nairalandankrah: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2020
Olominira:

You're most time at the same side with me on national issues, but you're wrong here. It has absolutely nothing to do with ipob. Fowler was doing a great job until Buhari removed him and replaced him with someone who seems to have no idea of this job. It's a terrible situation here.
don't mind him....his propensity towards tribal bigotry wouldn't allow him see clearly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Racoon(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2020
"....The above figures show clearly that our debts have become unsustainable because in every sense of it, we are no longer able to service the debts, not even paying back, if we do not further borrow.

Once any organisation or country has reached the state of borrowing to pay back previous debts, any attempt to put a spin to the debt crisis is an exercise in futility meant only to deceive the uninitiated...."

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Tianamen1: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=92908774][/quote]

All the Nigerian government has to do to pay back its debt is to devalue the Naira to about 2000 Naira. this would provide a surplus of dollars to make debt repayments. this will however lead to massive increases in poverty of Nigerians similar to what occurred in the 80's. will there be anarchy? depends on how the Nigerian population likes suffering and smiling.

It is well o jare.
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Mokason28: 9:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Ceegar01:
I think Buhari is trying his best just that he inherited governance from an incompetent otuoke man who messed this country up with his gang of thieves
From your comment I know you’re a Youruba Muslim
It will be an insult on goats to call you a goat

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by jericco1(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2020
Well we will be a colony under the tutelage of China.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari
Buhari should resign now. He is totally clueless and a big failure to mankind.

how market?? Dead meat seller grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Openbusiness: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2020
By the time Borrowhari is finished with Nigeria economy, $1 will be equal to N200,000 grin
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Eriggs: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2020
DominusPrime:
Forget this country and fight for your pocket

If you think its imossible to get profit from forex everyday, monday to friday, chat me up.

If you think you'll get these profits and still lose them due to the nature of forex, let me prove otherwise. Just chat me up.

If you've lost money and hope in forex, this is for you, chat me up.

Pls note, I don't teach forex, but you can learn from a world class trading company if you want.

I'm not charging you a dime for this information. I'm simply showing you an opportunity. It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not. After all the first sign of most scams on Nairaland is a fee for some info. But this is totally free so what do you have to lose? Nothing.

everyone, beware of scam. i have reported this member before to the moderators. and he was warned by Dominiqu. be warned before you get scammed. he will enter u small small
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Mrpojj(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Benwallt:
Keep on wailing. A lot of us that are hard working are seeing the slow and gradual emergence of a New Nigeria of our dream. If past government had rule this way imagine were we would be in terms of development. Buhari continue. If I have the power I will give you another 4yrs to consolidate on the humongous developmental projects across Nigeria.

Oga shut up

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Deborah98(f): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Aren't we bankrupt already undecided this one they keep borrowing loan from every corner of the world,

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by omocalabar(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Nigeria is bankrupt but Firstlady is currently in Dubai on a flambouyant shopping spree
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2020
What is my business, please continue, let the poverty get worst self. I will be in a nice country in Europe sipping tea or to dead to care. gringringringrin hopeless Africans.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by robosky02(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Imaging

We have been bankrupt sinceeeeeeee.

Haba
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Mrpojj(m): 9:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Ceegar01:
I think Buhari is trying his best just that he inherited governance from an incompetent otuoke man who messed this country up with his gang of thieves

Mumu
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Eriggs: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Benwallt:
Keep on wailing. A lot of us that are hard working are seeing the slow and gradual emergence of a New Nigeria of our dream. If past government had rule this way imagine were we would be in terms of development. Buhari continue. If I have the power I will give you another 4yrs to consolidate on the humongous developmental projects across Nigeria.
You are a very wise man. i wish we have more of you on this forum. i can say the same too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Openbusiness: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2020
ivandragon:
I guess this is part of the reasons they want to stifle voices.

You talk about thier incompetence, they label it hate speech;

A patriotic public servant tries to expose their thievery, they label it hate speech;

People try to protest against their failure' they label it hate speech;

You complain about killings; hate speech;

This post is hate speech. B kiafu before dey bill u N5m grin complaining is not allowed under Zoohari regime grin complaining about bad governance is the worst crime under Zoohari regime. Even terrorists can be pardoned, taken care of and set free, but a complainer of bad governance will be jailed like Sowore grin
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Stallion93(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Good
Let China come and bail us
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by PureGoldh(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2020
E don be for us
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by hmohammed(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Fantasticcc:
angry So bad,we predicted it but children of hate from the waste side voted for this disaster now we are all suffering.

You mean you are suffering. I am having a blast here
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:00am On Aug 17, 2020
Shyt
Here we go again shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2020
EVILFOREST:
ABACHA is always there to help out.
NIGERIA can't go bankrupt when we have the likes of ABACHA who sends us Alerts without Interests from the Infinite World.
I believe his Alerts will be sustained till we get to 2050, then.....

Afterwards, BABANGIDA'S ALERTS will be uploaded immediately .......
That one may last till eternity.

Lols very funny but not encouraging.....
Imagine the alerts other will give us in near future

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Brushstrokes20: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Hallmark of the redundant coupist
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by tramzy7: 10:01am On Aug 17, 2020
Benwallt:
if the people living in southern kaudna should see this your post, I'm not sure if you would make tomorrow. Asshole

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by hmohammed(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
All yamurins have turned finance experts all of a sudden. Bringer of bad news everywhere. If there father no fit shit, they will report on nairaland. Mad people
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by ensamy(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Nigeria is a failed state long ago. So thank God for those that have a second passport. Hold the other country strong. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
What do you expect after electing a Daura dûllard with clearly no secondary school certificates or intellectual capacity to lead a class of primary school kids as your president ? You reap what you sow. The problem right now is even the northerners are tired and crying out while some of our southern brothers prefer being stupid cool
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by Eriggs: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Ceegar01:
you are wise. this is the truth. watch some bastards come for you. but u should just ignore them abeg
Re: Nigeria On The Edge Of Bankruptcy - Punch by chaloskyx: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2020
Abegi which banruptcy yet our leaders keep buying the latest cars and still earn over the top salaries and allowances. dont worry when we are really bankrupt we would know because by then public positions wont be a do or die affair as it is now since there wont be any dime to chop.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom To Import 2000 Cows From Mexico / Liyel Imoke To Donald Duke: ‘You Are A Serial Failure!’ / ‘they're Planning To Grab Our Oil Wells’ - Gov. Wike Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.