Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please (408 Views)

I Am Too Sexually Active And Don't Come On Time, Is This Normal? Pls Advise / COVID-19: Wear A Face-mask And Don't Kiss During Sex - Canada / ‘next Time, Let Me Die’ - Man To Guy Who Gave Him Mouth To Mouth Resuscitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by Twinkletwin17: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2020
good morning everyone. recently I was down with hunger and sickness to the point that I nearly commit suicide but I thank God then some Nairalanders helped me out and saved me. now since 3 days now am down with maleria and afraid of my life now am asthmatic and my inhaler has finished also I have no single food to eat please help me out please save my life. am losing myself my life please help me out to buy food and medicine.
310 8574 507
first bank
please don't let me down.
Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Unfortunately no one knows who is a scammer and who is in need.

If you think its imossible to get profit from forex everyday, monday to friday, chat me up.

If you think you'll get these profits and still lose them due to the nature of forex, let me prove otherwise. Just chat me up.

If you've lost money and hope in forex, this is for you, chat me up.

Pls note, I don't teach forex, but you can learn from a world class trading company if you want.

I'm not charging you a dime for this information. I'm simply showing you an opportunity. It's up to you to decide whether you like it or not. After all the first sign of most scams on Nairaland is a fee for some info. But this is totally free so what do you have to lose? Nothing.
Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by Aboks(m): 10:55am On Aug 17, 2020
Scam alert
Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by Twinkletwin17: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2020
Aboks:
Scam alert
stop this please
Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by dobnina(f): 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
You have been begging since July and nairalanders have been helping you out yet you keep coming back to beg for more. Seriously, for how long do you want to continue doing this??
Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by dobnina(f): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
You are a scammer with different accounts. Coming to Nairaland with sob stories to get money from innocent people.

Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by dobnina(f): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
good morning everyone. recently I was down with hunger and sickness to the point that I nearly commit suicide but I thank God then some Nairalanders helped me out and saved me. now since 3 days now am down with maleria and afraid of my life now am asthmatic and my inhaler has finished also I have no single food to eat please help me out please save my life. am losing myself my life please help me out to buy food and medicine.
310 8574 507
first bank
please don't let me down.

The money you collected from innocent people will forever hunt you. You shameless scammer with different accounts.

1 Like

Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by Twinkletwin17: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
dobnina:

The money you collected from innocent people will forever hunt you. You shameless scammer with different accounts.
please try and verify my condition before you conclude that is all I have to say
Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by dobnina(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
please try and verify my condition before you conclude that is all I have to say

Busted scammer. God don catch you

2 Likes

Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by Twinkletwin17: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
dobnina:

Busted scammer. God don catch you
guy you are doing what a reasonable person won't do am not a scammer or Yahoo I am begging because of my condition you don't know me but you have concluded
Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by Twinkletwin17: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
am just looking for food if am a scammer or Yahoo why begging for 5h 1h 1k etc reason this

why am I still using the same account number? am trying to survive please confirm before you judge
Re: if you find this hear my cry and don't let me die before it's too late please by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
dobnina:
You are a scammer with different accounts. Coming to Nairaland with sob stories to get money from innocent people.
Hian. Na wa o. He has turned it to a career.

I'm surprised he has money to subscribe by cannot buy food to eat.

No, wait, the next thing is to say 'i'm using free basics'. Shior.

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Grow A Beard Fast And Naturally / For Sale: Snake, Scorpion, Spider, Toad Venom ....resellers Wanted / Nigeria To Generate $6 Billion Through Blockchain By 2030-NITDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.