Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,019 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ (47809 Views)

Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) / Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika / Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by ogbuefi677(m): 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
oostin:

The same Anambra state where Emeka Offor pretty much single-handedly installed Mbadinuju as Governor and Chris Uba installed Chris Ngige as Governor?

Obiano was also the anointed candidate of Peter Obi who pulled him out of Fidelity Bank. Peter Obi is the only one who didn't have a godfather.

The sad truth is that every state in Nigeria has its own godfathers. It's quite unfortunate but that's the way Nigerian politics is run.

Even Obaseki who keeps saying that Edo is not Lagos would also seek to install his own candidate as Governor if he wins the election in September.

He would refuse to hand over to Shuaibu because he would want someone he can control.

That's the way of Nigerian politics and no state is an exception.
How long have those godfathers lasted?Emeka Offor's 'godfathership' ended after 1 term.
Uba brothers couldn't even complete 4yrs.
Peter Obi's own ended even b4 the 1st term of Obiano.
This is the issue.
This is unlike a place like Lagos where you can't become even a councilor if you are not anointed by 1 man FROM 1999 TILL DATE.

3 Likes

Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by justified007: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
nzeobi:

What he said is true, he has assisted rochas, ihedioha, dave umahi and dapo abiodun.
What pride and what fall are you talking of.

Arthur Eze assisted Dapo Abiodun ? Can you provide a reliable source or link to back this up ? You think Dapo was a pauper before he becomes the Governor ?

I laugh at your stupidity
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by omenka(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
swiz123:
I was expecting to see a video where he pronounced ' fly ' as ' fry '...

It's sad that Arthur is accusing Obiano of bad governance only on the basis of not paying traditional rulers, when Anambra hasn't benefited a borehole water from his billions.

And for someone who installs presidents and governors, it must be shameful for him not install back the suspended EZEs who further compounded his mockery by going to beg the man who weilds true power.

Arthur Eze should just accept that his influence in Anambra starts in Ukpo and ends in at the piece of land he is trying to grab at Chimamanda's Abba
Actually, he made no mistake by saying "small fry". It is an idiom.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by MsAllison(f): 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
omenka:
Actually, he made no mistake by saying "small fry". It is an idiom.
my love good afternoon
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by pinkpearl17(f): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Literacy is not by buying degrees. When he speaks, you would close your ears. Sounds like Chris Uba. No difference cheesy

You who can speak well, what have you done with it? What achievements has it brought to you? How do you mock the way a person talks?

Tell me what your speech has brought to your life. please.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by kolade560: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
He could have done that, but priding himself isn’t necessary.
sometimes situations warrants it.
He's only trying to say he's not after money in the state .
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Lawsimon(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
“I have given a governorship candidate N10bn to assist him prosecute his election. I didn’t know the candidate from Adam. He just approached me and told me about himself and his people; I empthatised with him and gave him the money.

You failed to tell us what you gained in return.
Oga, tell us how many oil blocks the Governor donated to you grin grin
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by nzeobi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
justified007:

Arthur Eze assisted Dapo Abiodun ? Can you provide a reliable source or link to back this up ? You think Dapo was a pauper before he becomes the Governor ?

I laugh at your stupidity
Your stupidity is thinking prosecuting an a child's play and a one man venture.
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Leo588(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Pride goes before a fall ...

My brother I no lie you, this one no go fall again ooo. Dash 10bn out just like that and you think this man can fall? Satan knows him sir
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Iceyjayz: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Azmanaty:

Mr Man go and sit down. Arthur Eze has speech defect, He speaks good english. And if you think buying a degree is easy, u should go get one for yourself + some senses. It will help
He's just an hater
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by mdchikezie(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Anuofia... Aturu hausa

Pussyhole
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Hedonisco: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Do u know of the two other presidents he was also talking about??

Equatorial Guinea is out of it.

South Sudan, Zambia.... Then perhaps Senegal. He didn't install per se. Just sponsored the successful movement.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Drizzy5001(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
mdchikezie:

Pussyhole
Bastard
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by mdchikezie(m): 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Bastard

Ishi amu Imbecille
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by SirBunky85(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Chest beating grin
I support the Ukpo Prince on this.Obiano shud conduct lga elections.Anambra isn't Abia where no one challages the governor
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by SirBunky85(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Arthur Eze is an illiterate who became rich by bending over for northerners to screw him as they wished. That's why I don't like the idea of illiterates gaining wealth and power. They often misuse it. This Arthur Eze doesn't have any influence in Anambra state, trust me. He has sponsored a fellow illiterate Tony Nwoye twice for governor and twice he failed, not just failed but lost his own local government area to Obiano on both occasions by big margins. His younger brother ran for house of Representatives in PDP and lost to Obiano's candidate in APGA. So you can understand the cause of his frustration at the governor. He is disturbed and worried that similar fate awaits him and his stooge again next year when Anambra state votes Obiano's successor.
Arthur Eze is more educated than you are.
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Azmanaty:

Arthur Eze is an American trained Engineer. Tell us the school you went to. Always quick to call people illiterate without knowing the meaning
don't mind the gullible being u quoted
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by SirBunky85(m): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
American trained engineer who can't speak a single correct sentence in English. They must have taught him in Igbo. Buying a degree doesn't make one educated.
does being educated all about speaking good english?tufiakwa
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by engnraaron321(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2020
swiz123:
I was expecting to see a video where he pronounced ' fly ' as ' fry '...

It's sad that Arthur is accusing Obiano of bad governance only on the basis of not paying traditional rulers, when Anambra hasn't benefited a borehole water from his billions.
And for someone who installs presidents and governors, it must be shameful for him not install back the suspended EZEs who further compounded his mockery by going to beg the man who weilds true power.

Arthur Eze should just accept that his influence in Anambra starts in Ukpo and ends in at the piece of land he is trying to grab at Chimamanda's Abba

It's very bad to say or alter a word ur ignorant about,He singlehandedly built many things to the benefit of his people & Also gifted each of the said 16 kings(Eze) cars worth millions, the least car among the cars is worth 50 million naira & also placed them on a monthly salary that the state govt have failed to do. Make your findings for yourself
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by engnraaron321(m): 12:08am On Aug 18, 2020
AsomughaChuks05:
Arthur Eze is an illiterate who became rich by bending over for northerners to screw him as they wished. That's why I don't like the idea of illiterates gaining wealth and power. They often misuse it. This Arthur Eze doesn't have any influence in Anambra state, trust me. He has sponsored a fellow illiterate Tony Nwoye twice for governor and twice he failed, not just failed but lost his own local government area to Obiano on both occasions by big margins. His younger brother ran for house of Representatives in PDP and lost to Obiano's candidate in APGA. So you can understand the cause of his frustration at the governor. He is disturbed and worried that similar fate awaits him and his stooge again next year when Anambra state votes Obiano's successor.

You really need to quit commenting on post Because not your folks or friends are doing so but because your silence will make a big difference please. When did u start hearing about Oxford University please, Authur Eze is a certified Engineer my profession & also he's brother was the one that connected him to the northerner were he built a radio station there before God made him find favours in the sight of the northerners. Please don't alter this your dirty statement without proof to attune for ur claims, Go & read about Authur's bio & shut up for good
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 18, 2020
Akpaamunsi:

Sir, you are the illiterate here. Prince Arthur Eze is an American trained mechanical engineer who studied in the USA in the 70s. The information is in the public domain. He is my nna ochie so I know what am saying.
Just shut the furck up and stop spewing rubbish

Akpaamunsi Agwu
Akpaamunsi na nkpi

Cool

Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 18, 2020
EVILFOREST:
That's ANAMBRA for you.
I am not surprised either.
They RESPECT no one.
NGIGE suffered same fate.
Dey see nothing good in other IGBOS & other humans.
They Look into your Face and demean you.
Make UMAHI or CHIME Presidential Candidates and watch them tear the ambitions of these men into shreds.
Count me out of Biafra if ANAMBRA and T. A. Orji will make the List....

Are you okay?

That's how you guys go about peddling lies...
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:11am On Aug 18, 2020
Hedonisco:

Equatorial Guinea is out of it.

South Sudan, Zambia.... Then perhaps Senegal. He didn't install per se. Just sponsored the successful movement.

Ok
He was just part of the sponsors and he was rewarded for it. But he was talking as if he did it alone.
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2020
OfoIgbo:
Arthur Eze should understand that Anambra is not Lagos or Edo.

Anambra is something else. In spite of all his money, and in spite of the fact that he's seemingly speaking in favour of the Anambra traditional rulers, he only managed to get just a few of them on his side, and I am sure a number of them are even turning away from him.

Even if Arthur wants, he can install Trump and the UK prime minister. That will not move Anambrarians into kissing his ass. That is the sort of politics he can play in Lagos. He wants to be the JAGABANdit of Anambra. Iyasikwa

OBJ tried to put Anambra in his pocket, and Anambra immediately went for his d!ck. Chris Ubah tried his bit in collusion with OBJ and still failed.
Buhari took a look into Anambra in 2017, saw the impossibility of pocketing Anambra, and rather fought to secure second place for APC. He was very happy with that result. Anambra is a no-go area for moneybags and dictators.

Thanks to Ikemba Nnewi who helped to massively fortify Anambra before he left to be with the Lord. Ikemba's efforts is the reason why Anambra will always be likely to elect the leaders that the people want. In 2021, people like Soludo and Maduka, will be the hot cakes for the gubernatorial seat. And there is nothing moneybags like Arthur Eze will be able to do about it. He can double what he gave Tony Nwoye the last time. It will make no atom of difference. He can relocate to Lagos if he wants.

address issues the ma raised and stop talking trash.

if what I read is true then Arthur eze is right.

let obiano conduct local govt election and u are here writing sermon.
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Theevilone(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2020
Macgyver1:

Dont mind that nigga. He doesn't know anything about Arthur. Arthur's elder bro who is now late was also a Canadian trained medical doctor.

Even the current igwe of ukpo his brother is a practicing medical doctor the owner of Toronto hospital
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by westfield: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2020
Everything he said is through I think one of them is equatorial Guinea and what his saying about willie is true
Amotolongbo:
Chest beating grin
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Halo22: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Obiano should know that he doesn't measure with Arthur Eze in terms wealth and influences, even as a Governor.
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by WibusJaga: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2020
Interesting
Re: Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ by Drizzy5001(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2020
mdchikezie:

Ishi amu Imbecille
Lunatic ... Onye iberibe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Of The Year Award: Apostle Chibuzor Of OPM Steps Down For Peter Obi / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.