Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (29360 Views)

EFCC Arrests Patricia Etteh Over Contract Fraud / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Ykc2(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2020
These woman made me to understand that women are more deadly than men when money is involved,

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Eriggs: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2020
sodiqapril:

Don't mind that bxsxrd
hahha grin cheesy. u fear dem MANNA so tey. u can never mention their moniker . don teach all of una sense. na afraid and coded una dey take quote dem now. una don learn manners by force. haha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by ismaog4u(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2020
happy birthday to you..llpp
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:36am On Aug 17, 2020
this woman and her successor Bankole don go into political Oblivion
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Ferrous(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2020
I think, she was later exonerated of all the financial allegations

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Zenithpeak(m): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2020
The name of this woman (Etteh)will remain in the dictionary of Nigeria street parlance forever...

If someone become so stubborn, not yielding even in the face accusations and indictment yet not shifting ground..........

My people say: O ti di Etteh si'be.

i.e he has become madam Etteh in that position.

That's how stubborn she became when indicted and about to be impeached from House of Rep but won't vacate the seat without a fight.

Madam Patricia Olubunmi Etteh; Happy birthday ma.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by jrusky(m): 9:43am On Aug 17, 2020
Pls where is that same Soyinka now? He stood against Etteh N628M then whoch is commendable but today we no longer talk in Million loot but in Billions and yet the overvrown, bushy hair haircutting machine allegy hair man never say a word.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Bluffly: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2020
The problem she encountered was that the men on the floor were not ready to follow her leadership being a female. She is not the first to missappropriate as they all do it.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by realestate99: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2020
sacajawea:

Yeah, Lawyer at 6PM na radarada.
Hairdresser worked her way up to The top
A lawyer is a lawyer whether 6pm or 1am, you should even commend her desire to aim for the top despite being a hair dresser from the onset, she is someone I know very well.

3 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2020
Kalatium:
I never knew she was a lawyer
studied law at university of Abuja and went for law school and was called to the bar.
She's now looking old cos corruption money no dey flow her side again
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by AkwaIbomMan(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2020
nsesam:
The woman that shocked Nigerian with embezzlement of fun! Fear women in politics
she's now looking old probably because corruption money ain't flowing to her account anymore
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by realestate99: 9:52am On Aug 17, 2020
Bluffly:
The problem she encountered was that the men on the floor were not ready to follow her leadership being a female. She is not the first to missappropriate as they all do it.
yeah!! since the onset, the northern lawmakers were not comfortable with a female head of house and some were not happy because of the imposition of her on the house by Obasanjo, the alleged money she "stole" then is just under miscellaneous nowadays in the Nigerian embezzlement ring.

3 Likes

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Agugbadin: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2020
Barawooo
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by SavageResponse(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Why is she posing in a lawyer's garb?

To the best of my knowledge this woman is not a lawyer
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by sodiqapril(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2020
Eriggs:
hahha grin cheesy. u fear dem MANNA so tey. u can never mention their moniker . don teach all of una sense. na afraid and coded una dey take quote dem now. una don learn manners by force. haha grin grin
Who the fxck are you
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by BabaO2: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2020
pretydiva:
She didn't end her political career well. Too bad for her
Just because of mere unsubstantiated 628m indictment and because she is a woman? Dimeji Bankole that took over from her bought the NET building at Marina, Farouk that was the most vocal during the indictment was caught on tape collecting thousands of marked dollars from Otedola. It was a dirty game by men that will not have their ways to steal under her leadership that connived and overthrew her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Eriggs: 10:04am On Aug 17, 2020
sodiqapril:

Who the fxck are you
i hope u av stop begging on nairaland? make God help u o
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by seguno2: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2020
SmartPolician:
This first female speaker of the house of reps who happens not to know how to steal

Posterity will never forgive you for proving to people - who believe that women should be given key leadership roles - that women are no different from the men

After saying the highlighted, and not being indicted, do you think that she stole?

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by seguno2: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2020
BabaO2:

Just because of mere unsubstantiated 628m indictment and because she is a woman? Dimeji Bankole that took over from her bought the NET building at Marina, Farouk that was the most vocal during the indictment was caught on tape collecting thousands of marked dollars from Otedola. It was a dirty game by men that will not have their ways to steal under her leadership that connived and overthrew her.

There was no indictment.
The allegations against her never moved beyond that- allegations.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by seguno2: 10:15am On Aug 17, 2020
SavageResponse:
Why is she posing in a lawyer's garb?

To the best of my knowledge this woman is not a lawyer

The best of your knowledge that refuses to read what is placed right in front of you

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by brainhgeek(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Two iconic Nigerians celebrating their birthday today; IBB and Etteh. Both are known for a similar thing, c****p***n (you can fill the gap).
Legends are indeed born on 17th August. grin grin
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by SmartPolician: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2020
seguno2:

After saying the highlighted, and not being indicted, do you think that she stole?

Huncle, antigraft agencies in Nigeria are political tools. They are only independent when ordinary Nigerians without strong political connections are involved.

If you get in the way of a more powerful politician, they will use it against you even without indictment. Many politicans were indicted but were not charged to court. I am sure you read the part where it was noted that former president Obasanjo backed her.

If Peter Odili could play kpakpa ngoro with Rivers State money but does not end up in prison, then impossible is nothing in Nigeria. The thing is, whether indictment or not, she could not defend that allegation at the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by murmee: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2020
sacajawea:

Yeah, Lawyer at 6PM na radarada.
Hairdresser worked her way up to The top
sacajawea, you at 6am, what is your achievement in life? Answer truthfully!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by umoslink(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2020
Happy birthday madam due process.....
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by murmee: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2020
realestate99:

A lawyer is a lawyer whether 6pm or 1am, you should even commend her desire to aim for the top despite being a hair dresser from the onset, she is someone I know very well.
Thank you. Don't mind sakajawea who is a No Future Ambition (NFA) President!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by sacajawea: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2020
murmee:
sacajawea, you at 6am, what is your achievement in life? Answer truthfully!
Are you defending a thief?
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by sacajawea: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2020
realestate99:

A thief is a Thief. It's all political, you ought to know that.
I have nothing against the Legal profession obviously, but answer this question for me is she even Practicing?

1 Like

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 17, 2020
Have to say she was judged far more harshly than her male counterparts.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Sermwell(m): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2020
Eriggs:
keep fooling yourself!! You think we don't the same manna is still the one behind this moniker??
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by realestate99: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2020
sacajawea:

A thief is a Thief. It's all political, you ought to know that.
I have nothing against the Legal profession obviously, but answer this question for me is she even Practicing?

your initial submission was to denigrate her because she became a lawyer late, instead of applauding her passion despite her hitting it late, practicing or not, she is a lawyer, about being a thief, name any Nigerian politician now that is not a thief, you should know sometimes in life, what mr "A" did and go unscathed, mr "B " might
not be that fortunate attempting same.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Sermwell(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
studied law at university of Abuja and went for law school and was called to the bar.
She's now looking old cos corruption money no dey flow her side again
So she studied law at University of Abuja?? Your bitterness didn't even allow you to read the post!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Education Statistics in Nigeria (Who is Going to School ?) / Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno / 68 "Exclusive List" Items That Made Nigeria Dysfunctional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.