Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (29365 Views)

EFCC Arrests Patricia Etteh Over Contract Fraud / Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 68th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Sermwell(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2020
SavageResponse:
Why is she posing in a lawyer's garb?

To the best of my knowledge this woman is not a lawyer
See this fool!! She studied law in UK and was called to bar in 2016! Your bitterness won't allow you to read!!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2020
Sermwell:

So she studied law at University of Abuja?? Your bitterness didn't even allow you to read the post!!
shut the fvck up Dumbo.
Forget about the post whatever I know this woman personally.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Sermwell(m): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
shut the fvck up Dumbo.
Forget about the post whatever I know this woman personally.
This is a faceless forum and you can be any fool out there!! just show us proofs that this woman is not a lawyer or shut the fvck up!! Animal
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Roofingpro(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2020
cool
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Awww, a very happy birthday to her!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2020
Sermwell:

This is a faceless forum and you can be any fool out there!! just show us proofs that this woman is not a lawyer or shut the fvck up!! Animal
I was oblivious of your miserable existence on earth till you brought your inferior self to my mention.
Alright I gerrit I now know a fool like you exists.
The money isn't flowing again for this corrupt bastard and that s what's getting you pained.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Gamesmart: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ashawo-Crook Madam!

May you rot in hell soon.

Open your legs to get to the top and as part of ritual, only to get there and try to loot.

ASHI!

OLE!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Gamesmart: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
jrusky:
Pls where is that same Soyinka now? He stood against Etteh N628M then whoch is commendable but today we no longer talk in Million loot but in Billions and yet the overvrown, bushy hair haircutting machine allegy hair man never say a word.

If your daft, low IQ ass could research and read, then you will know why you don't hear frequently from him again.

Dumb Nigerian yoot!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by jrusky(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Gamesmart:

If your daft, low IQ ass could research and read, then you will know why you don't hear frequently from him again.

Dumb Nigerian yoot!

Zombies goat noted. Pls mr idiot Soyinka advocate tell us where your client his and what happpened to him.

You are in severe pain and you will die of the pain gor sure because truth boiled you up.

I don't give a bleep what the hell is happening to your client but everyone that participated in putting Nigeria on his knee even to a point a village countries like Ghana and Togo turned Nigeria to a child play will not go unpunish.

And for you mr dumbass nonentity just shut da fu ck and suck sewage tank.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Gamesmart: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
jrusky:

Zombies goat noted. Pls mr idiot Soyinka advocate tell us where your client his and what happpened to him.

You are in severe pain and you will die of the pain gor sure because truth boiled you up.

I don't give a bleep what the hell is happening to your client but everyone that participated in putting Nigeria on his knee even to a point a village countries like Ghana and Togo turned Nigeria to a child play will not go unpunish.

And for you mr dumbass nonentity just shut da fu ck and suck sewage tank.

Low IQ, show some sense by going to do research!

You are not allowed to be this freely dumb!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by sam4noow(m): 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2020
post=92909630]If you throw stones at every dog that bark on you on the road, you will never get to where you are going in life.

wink
Etteh, we'll see you at the other side [/quote][s]
:
If you throw stones at every dog that bark on you on the road, you will never get to where you are going in life.

wink
Etteh, we'll see you at the other side
[/s:

[quote author= post=92909630]If you throw stones at every dog that bark on you on the road, you will never get to where you are going in life.

wink
Etteh, we'll see you at the other side
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by spencekat(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
realestate99:

A lawyer is a lawyer whether 6pm or 1am, you should even commend her desire to aim for the top despite being a hair dresser from the onset, she is someone I know very well.
Thank you for this input.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by SavageResponse(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Sermwell:

See this fool!! She studied law in UK and was called to bar in 2016! Your bitterness won't allow you to read!!

Self-appointed publicist of Patricia Etteh...I don't recall inviting you to this discussion.

Why don't you go and focus on shaving your flea infested pubic hairs
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by wellingtongrey(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
I remember a popular Newspaper Headline :

et tu Etteh?!

During the fraudulent act she perpetrated while she was speaker , HOR.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Kalatium:
I never knew she was a lawyer

She went to school after the incident
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by frog12: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
i think she became a lawyer after, using funds she embezzled.
she be BIG MAN girlfriend !!!

Kalatium:
I never knew she was a lawyer
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by earnit3: 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yorubauna
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by iluvdonjazzy: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
princeade86:
Ete kete herself.
etteh gate
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Lamasta(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Happy birthday to her....
Nigerians have forgotten her so fast
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
bigpicture001:
I hope her waist is now OK....

Cus sh claimed sh used 76million to buy massage machine to massage her waist... When sh was being intestigated....

Being a lawyer, this shows, every Nigerian is a thief irrespective of their gender, race, or educational achievements

Just because of 2023 people can become mad for propaganda. Is it not better to keep quiet if you don't have anything to say rather than falsehoods.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Iceyjayz: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
handie:
Happy birthday madam Ex-speaker. Truth be told, this woman no do worse than her fellow legislooters. Hers became sensational because she was a woman. In all, Nigeria's history cannot be written without a mention of her name
Very true
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by bizzibodi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
Make up can decieve oo!67 I thought this woman na 45 ooo!
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
SavageResponse:

Self-appointed publicist of Patricia Etteh...I don't recall inviting you to this discussion.

Why don't you go and focus on shaving your flea infested pubic hairs

So, you are in pain and full of bitterness because he corrected you. You gave false information and propaganda just because of 2023.

In 2007, the members of the House of Reps that were with Patricia Etteh were more than the Farouk Lawan led Integrity Group that were against her. She approved renovations of her residence and that of the Deputy Speaker as submitted by various committees in charge of such works.

It was not possible for her to step down or be impeached as there were more members on her side. Anti Obj and Yaradua factors which was political made her to be removed after an impasse was created at the House of Reps. The death of a member from Katsina State as a result of the fight at the floor of the House made the group on her side to advise her to resign her Speakership. The member that died was on her side.

She resigned as Speaker. Her ordeal was more political. Some members complained of her educational background while some people see her non being removed as cheating because Senate President was removed under OBJ for financial misappropriation.

At the end, she was cleared of any financial misappropriation.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by bigpicture001: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
babaolofin:

Just because of 2023 people can become mad for propaganda. Is it not better to keep quiet if you don't have anything to say rather than falsehoods.

But ur not sure it's not true... ND u said "keep quiet" as dou am ur mate

Honestly, u didn't choose your words especially towards someone who didn't quote you....

Check the fact if you want... But plz know it that you can never know it all
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
bigpicture001:

But ur not sure it's not true... ND u said "keep quiet" as dou am ur mate

Honestly, u didn't choose your words especially towards someone who didn't quote you....

Check the fact if you want... But plz know it that you can never know it all

What you said is a lie. 98% of comments here are falsehoods.

The Farouk Lawan Integrity Group was smaller in numbers to large numbers of members in support of Patricia Etteh. It was the committees that awarded contracts for Speaker and Deputy Speaker residence and there was no anytime she bought anything like massage machine or anything for 76 million . Most of the people who thought blackmailing is a tool of redress for inability to win support for 2023 will end up committing suicide
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by bigpicture001: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
babaolofin:

What you said is a lie. 98% of comments here are falsehoods.

The Farouk Lawan Integrity Group was smaller in numbers to large numbers of members in support of Patricia Etteh. It was the committees that awarded contracts for Speaker and Deputy Speaker residence and there was no anytime she bought anything like massage machine or anything for 76 million . Most of the people who thought blackmailing is a tool of redress for inability to win support for 2023 will end up committing suicide

I wish I can meet u physically... I like people like you.... I will finish all ur live savings on arguments, then you will learn not to talk waht you don't know.......................

I didn't read this... I was aware when it happened... Dnt worry, enjoi nairaland privacy privilege
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
bigpicture001:

I wish I can meet u physically... I like people like you.... I will finish all ur live savings on arguments, then you will learn not to talk waht you don't know.......................

I didn't read this... I was aware when it happened... Dnt worry, enjoi nairaland privacy privilege

Thanks. enjoy nairaland privacy privilege as well. I can tell you what happened bit by bit until Dimeji Bankole was chosen by Yaradua as against South West preferred replacement for Patricia Ette. Her ordeal was purely political.
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by philipnero1419: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
she is the current DG at the prestigious National Hospital Abuja. The highest Government owned hospital in the land. she never ended her carrear . you people go like calm down
Re: Patricia Etteh Celebrates Her 67th Birthday Today by makapella(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2020
May your case not be like that of Patricia Ette

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Back SARS Ban / PHOTOS: Wike Commissions 1200 Seater Law Faculty Complex / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.