Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Our Relationship Was An Entanglement But My Feet Refused To Move- By Aggie Keke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Relationship Was An Entanglement But My Feet Refused To Move- By Aggie Keke (323 Views)

Why Do Women Look At My Feet In Public? / What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Relationship Was An Entanglement But My Feet Refused To Move- By Aggie Keke by Rabbi4real: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2020
She arrived at the compound and knew for a fact that she had no business there. Really what was she doing here again? She knew she should do a 180 turn and just leave but before she could send the message to her legs, she was already knocking.

Bayo: Who is it?
This was another opportunity she thought all she had to do yet again was not respond and just leave but then, courage is not for the faint-hearted she told herself. She was here for a purpose and she would face him and tell him to his face.

It's Bisi, come open the door.

He came out smiling. He was the definition of cute. His dentition, his smile always lit up the room not to talk about his dimples which had always been a thing for her.

As he hugged her, she almost forgot what had brought her. The anger she had nursed betrayed her and fizzled out. As she melted in his arms she saw herself......

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/16/our-relationship-was-an-entanglement-but-my-feet-refused-to-move-by-aggie-keke/

Re: Our Relationship Was An Entanglement But My Feet Refused To Move- By Aggie Keke by Rabbi4real: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Truly are men truly SCUM as suggested in this article?
Re: Our Relationship Was An Entanglement But My Feet Refused To Move- By Aggie Keke by Rabbi4real: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Tweet Bout Chadwick.(pic) / The Old Guard (movie Review) / How Do You Cope With Your Spouse Living Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.