Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts (64069 Views)

WAEC Reacts To Nigeria’s Embargo On WASSCE / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / WAEC Reacts To Increment Of Registration Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Mrviktor(m): 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Farki:

Did your battery thing work? My own did not work and I was so pained.

Electricity never works..

Glass prism was the worst..

Na only pendulum boys sabi
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by MT: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
SegFault:

I can't believe I believed this stuff back in school. In Nigeria is it not "connect" that gives jobs eh? Exam is now like tissue paper in the eyes of everyone. So you are telling me that before you get a job in a sane climes you won't be interviewed, forget these js1 boy lies they peddled back then, if you sit down and reason it, these exams don't matter anymore. And if you want to bring up schooling abroad, I know many of my mates that weren't smart enough to get good results they are now abroad while we the so called smart ones can't even enter university, well it's not painful self.

You have upended the discourse here. Let me re-explain it. A student graduates as a medical doctor, but he actually "runs" his way through. or as an "engineer", he cheats the system all through. Now, he gets a job through connection in a hospital or an engineering firm. Thats a recipe for disaster. The engineer will build your bridge, which will collapse, the doctor will perform surgery, which will kill the patient. Needless deaths.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Mrviktor(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
I've never see a more unserious set of SS3 students in my life...

Back in d days extra lesson made more money than schools.. See population..

Now extra lesson dey turn school.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by KOE1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
COVID-19 leaked WAEC or what?
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by spencekat(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2020
RTSC:

I taught some students tutorials for waec in my spare time three years ago.

There was one boy among the students that took lot of efforts to understand simple mathematics concept.
Simple indices was a problem for him.

In my mind, I was not expecting him to do that well in the exam. Maybe just get C's and go.

When I saw his results, I was dumbfounded. A1 in most subjects Including in further mathematics.

How? But I already knew.
It is a pity!.Even'miracle centers'have been contributing to this menace.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by spencekat(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mrviktor:
I remember waec 09/10..

Physics practical..

Good God.

Was so hard
Practicals have always been like that.The subject teacher can give you a clue or not.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
MT:

You have upended the discourse here. Let me re-explain it. A student graduates as a medical doctor, but he actually "runs" his way through. or as an "engineer", he cheats the system all through. Now, he gets a job through connection in a hospital or an engineering firm. Thats a recipe for disaster. The engineer will build your bridge, which will collapse, the doctor will perform surgery, which will kill the patient. Needless deaths.
No students can runs his/her way through medical school. You'll be flung out. If you like be the son of the Dean or VC

2 Likes

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Shutupthere: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
Rgade:

Guy wetin our secondary students done turn to,I no know.
Based on say e never too long since I finish sec school,many of them dey my Facebook feed via all this mutual friendship and tagging stuff.
You go see children you go dey wonder whether these ones dey sec school so?
Like if you no dey carry phone enter school you dey fvck up; na photo shoot,iPhone,airpod, Yahoo,benz these children sabi.
Them no dey snap photo for studio again nah,na us wey do that one. These days na shoprite,spar, Genesis,hotels.
I fear for this generation o
This generation mad ooo. Mehn the balls with these ones are crazy. Secondary school pikin fit knack ur babe if u lose guard ooo

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by spencekat(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
qanda:
Once upon a time......, students preparing for external examinations (WAEC, NECO, JAMB, BCEC) studied and revised with their school notes and hard copy documents called '[/b]KEY POINTS[b]'.

Few privileged students study materials included compiled hard copy Past Questions and Answers.

Today, every student that have access to an Android phone can source FREE study materials, Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App (for WAEC, NABTEB, JAMB, NECO, JUPEB and Post UTME exams).

With the Free resources and Tutorials on Q and A App, no Child should fail an exam owing to lack of preparation materials.

Tell a student about Q and A App today.

You live with a student who doesn't have an Android device? Can you share yours with him/her for an hour daily?

Sound education remains the best present you can gift a Child.

Get Q and A App from Playstore Now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
You are not part of the 'indomie' generation.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nemere2020:
WAEC Reacts As Mathematics Question Paper Allegedly Leaks

The news was everywhere yesterday that WAEC mathematics question paper had leaked with some questions flying about.
WAEC reacted to a twitter user who enquired to know.

https://twitter.com/iotama22/status/1295243247682572293?s=19

https://twitter.com/waecnigeria/status/1295280417659146240?s=19
Education in the country is nosediving.. Who is the education Minister?
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Willy4Christ: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Click on the link to join my free mini importation class

https:///GnFtEmyOuMBFc3V0nlKScx

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by MT: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
NewSoul:

No students can runs his/her way through medical school. You'll be flung out. If you like be the son of the Dean or VC

Lol. That was in the olden days. I knew of a particular person self.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by RTSC: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mrviktor:

Electricity never works..

Glass prism was the worst..

Na only pendulum boys sabi
na pendulum sure pass.

Why would anybody leave it and be doing prism?
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by duduade: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:
grin

Me I'm patiently waiting for my sister to return with her question paper, so I can compare and contrast.

Please let's know the outcome
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Diamondniyi(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fake

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by honourjohn: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
Allow that questions to be leak for those children, haba! People too de sharp mouth sad sad sad
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by lifenija: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
just like yahoo the mumu wont keep it to him self the mumu will want to show em. self.

now look at it d new one i pray should b harder
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by kingxsamz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Seems like you people don't read before commenting.
The paper is probably fake.
Someone printed his own question slip and is using it to scam gullible students.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by AlwaysMotun: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Even the country sef is leaking... Oga ooo
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by NobleSeed(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Benefit boys right now in the exam hall...
Be like #we hack weac sit.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by TruthinAction: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
I don't doubt it but the post is useless as it was posted after the exam has started. It would have made more sense if it was posted yesterday. So, how can it be verified that it really leaked?
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by faithful15911: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
matthewbrian150:

Sorry to say, but your write-up undermines your reference to the fact that you might have a PhD... undecided
You are not even qualified to discuss PhD, you should clear waec first

= ubunja (seun using multiple fake accounts to generate traffic) = moreb2cum = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = Reile = childofdoom = Crownedrookie = homo!
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by stormborn28(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Dreambeat:
You don't expect WAEC to admit it,if it truly leaked. They would only just print a new set of questions. I am sure they have made contingency plans for this sort of unforeseen events.
what I'm seeing there is fake... The first part (Part1) ,each question is 8marks and there are supposed to be 5 questions there but this is not so.. Secondly (Part 2) ,each question is 12 marks and it begins with question number 6 but this one says 15 marks and it begins with question number 10. It is fake please

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by stormborn28(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
kingxsamz:
Seems like you people don't read before commenting.
The paper is probably fake.
Someone printed his own question slip and is using it to scam gullible students.
thank you.. It is fake.. I have given full explanation why it is fake
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Deicide: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
WAEC don simple o, see questions grin
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by edoairways: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
spencekat:
It is a pity!.Even'miracle centers'have been contributing to this menace.
What do you expect when most public universities lay emphasis on grades
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by edoairways: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
faithful15911:

You are not even qualified to discuss PhD, you should clear waec first

= ubunja (seun using multiple fake accounts to generate traffic) = moreb2cum = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = Reile = childofdoom = Crownedrookie = homo!
Is synonymous to the moniker seun?
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by kings59: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
lol
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by brainhgeek(m): 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
Who should.be blamed for this? WAEC officials or who?
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lol na today..... E shock una abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Words We Pronounce Wrongly Everyday – Everyone Is Guilty Of No 5 / Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide In New York / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.