Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts (64074 Views)

WAEC Reacts To Nigeria’s Embargo On WASSCE / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / WAEC Reacts To Increment Of Registration Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by HarunaWest(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
OhiOfIhima:

Ete Odahi brother... Azaayi yor?
Edahi.. . Avor
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by tot(f): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
MT:
If only the society understands the impact of cheating in the exam, we will all join hands to deter it; some of these students will become our doctors, engineers etc. As doctors, they will become quacks, as engineer they will become incompetent etc. More needless future deaths.....I am sorry for this nation.

Exactly. They don't realise they are doing themselves and everyone else unfortunately.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
they are jonxing..I remembered d 2005 WASSCE which I did.. 5 papers were leaked.. if I could remember, maths, chemistry, geography and two others..

after preparing for the 8 subjects and doing all the necessary things to have an excellent exam. the exam body had to cancelled those five papers..

what baffles me was the accuracy and the manner at which the papers were leaked, spread across Lagos as at then and the paper was exactly the one leaked when the exam commenced..

it was the worst exam ever in Nigeria by the standard WASSCE was known for..
its just so good that those of us who prepared well passed despite the cancellation of the 5 subjects..
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by slenderBeam1: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
Some of them won't still pass.. coconut heads

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by faithful15911: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2020
edoairways:

Is synonymous to the moniker seun?
is a nairaland admin.

Most popular accounts you see here are nairaland admins using multiple fake accounts to Generate traffic. E.g ubunja, Reile etc.

I have the real pictures of some nairaland admins, in fact, I have nairaland source code.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by DaRuud(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2020
[/b]
Nemere2020:
[b]WAEC Reacts As Mathematics Question Paper Allegedly Leaks

The news was everywhere yesterday that WAEC mathematics question paper had leaked with some questions flying about.
WAEC reacted to a twitter user who enquired to know.

https://twitter.com/iotama22/status/1295243247682572293?s=19

https://twitter.com/waecnigeria/status/1295280417659146240?s=19

Who should we blame now , Buhari , APC Members , Obaseki , Ganduje , Akpabio . . .
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by ElasticStone(m): 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
But honestly, this thing looks like JSS3 mock exams. Wtf
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by DaRuud(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
highskies:
Lolz.... Exam is not do or die.

No one should need this. No one, fake or not.

I hope they catch the person responsible for this anyway.

them Don catch Akpabio , Ganduje , Orji Uzor Kalu , Atiku , or the fainting Professor ?
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by edoairways: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2020
faithful15911:

is a nairaland admin.

Most popular accounts you see here are nairaland admins using multiple fake accounts to Generate traffic. E.g ubunja, Reile etc.

I have the real pictures of some nairaland admins, in fact, I have nairaland source code.
Wowwwww no wonder

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by BenefitBoys: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
NobleSeed:
Benefit boys right now in the exam hall...
Be like #we hack weac sit.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by BenefitBoys: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Gamezi:
benefit boys don buy papers
not us
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Mrviktor(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
RTSC:

na pendulum sure pass.

Why would anybody leave it and be doing prism?
p

The boys in the front. Don't do pendulum
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by earnit3: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2020
Waec has been leaking since ages
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by chaloskyx: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
soon foreign institutions would start discrediting our degrees
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by mashad(m): 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
1-10ACCABDBCED
11-20CDEABCACDE
21-30DADBEACDAB
31-40AABDDBCAED
41-50DEACABCADE

If you remember...Gather here!

How time flies�
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
I remember 2004 when I wrote waec. It also leaked. Infact question for the next day were already on the front page of punch newspaper. Waec had no option but too cancel all the papers we had written and had to set another question. It was a painful experience tho but thank God for Today.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by earnit5: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Alexpetra: 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
nigga you're in almost in every thread, you must be working from home. the last time I ask u to show a nigga way.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by highskies(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2020
bayelsaowei:
it is the way our school system and the government has made education look like..in nigeria passing exams is a do or die affair because we don't have the best of lecturers and our system is so much exam based..and for the fact that we are an academic based country with less focus on industrialization and job creation..

You're quite right.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by highskies(m): 4:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
DaRuud:

them Don catch Akpabio , Ganduje , Orji Uzor Kalu , Atiku , or the fainting Professor ?

Lolz, if we decide to deliberate on this list, we will virtually mention almost every single politician in Nigeria.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by mrksquare: 4:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
just did a cross check. The questions in the alleged leaked paper isn't what they brought out in today's exam.

2 Likes

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
have just done a cross check and the questions are the same
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Topsic70: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
mrksquare:
just did a cross check. The questions in the alleged leaked paper isn't what they brought out in today's exam.

ImpregnaTor:
Which one do we believe now?
Did d paper leak, yes or no?

Mrshape abeg ur attention is necesstree here o!

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Kei144(m): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
MT:

You have upended the discourse here. Let me re-explain it. A student graduates as a medical doctor, but he actually "runs" his way through. or as an "engineer", he cheats the system all through. Now, he gets a job through connection in a hospital or an engineering firm. Thats a recipe for disaster. The engineer will build your bridge, which will collapse, the doctor will perform surgery, which will kill the patient. Needless deaths.
But if he failed the so called exams, he will still get the job with "connect". And I say once again if a company or foundation cannot interview people before giving jobs then they are part of the problem.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by zionema(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
RTSC:
I don't value all these A1 parrallel anymore in waec.

Neco is more credible.

But UTME is the real test of brilliance.
honestly post utme is our last hope, today's exam was very funny , imagine answers were sent from Ghana even before invigilators arrived at the center
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Mrshape: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Topsic70:

Which one do we believe now?
Did d paper leak, yes or no?

Mrshape abeg ur attention is necesstree here o!
The questions are not same.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by prosper87: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2020
The questions are fake and entirely different from what "we" wrote; Fraudsters in action, nothing much to say. Some people fell for it and what a pity. Unfortunately, there was a twist of fate and their failure will be epic.
Still can't believe my fellow students fell for this fake rubbish!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Mrshape: 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:
grin

Me I'm patiently waiting for my sister to return with her question paper, so I can compare and contrast.

And note your sister won't come with her theory paper.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Mrshape: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Possiblegee:
please mention me if both tally

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Mrshape: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2020
ImpregnaTor:

You lied
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by matthewbrian150: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2020
faithful15911:

You are not even qualified to discuss PhD, you should clear waec first

= ubunja (seun using multiple fake accounts to generate traffic) = moreb2cum = Aududunine11 = GentRoyal = Reile = childofdoom = Crownedrookie = homo!

Child...
I am old enough to be your fathers' sibling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Words We Pronounce Wrongly Everyday – Everyone Is Guilty Of No 5 / Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide In New York / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.