Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts (64072 Views)

WAEC Reacts To Nigeria’s Embargo On WASSCE / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper / WAEC Reacts To Increment Of Registration Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by lewispius: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fuckdem:
this waec don loss value.....

the thing don turn to joke.....most of us no go even fit defend our waec result

I can defend mine anyday anytime
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
lewispius:

I can defend mine anyday anytime
that's great bro..... most of the recent candidate have nothing to defend theirs
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by kolade560: 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2020
Wetin d noise they about?? Buhari get WAEC Na today exam paper to leak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by wixemmy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Are you a jambite or you know a student who has just failed to meet the cut-off score for admission in the just concluded 2020 UTME exam?

And you look forward to staying at home again for another year while you wait for the next jamb registration.

Or you're tired of sitting for jamb every year 'cos you've not been able to secure admission for your desired course of study?

Well, you're not alone, 'cos it is estimated that 65 percent of those who write jamb fail every year and 60 percent of those who pass wind up failing post utme again.

But the good news is.

Jamb does not have to determine your academic destiny anymore!

By enrolling with us @ Creme Educational consult for IJMB AND JUPEB programs that guarantee your admission into any university of your choice such as UNILORIN, ABU, KWASU, FUTA, UNIBEN, UNILAG etc, without having to sit for jamb.

With successive yearly achievement in terms of student results, we have helped students secure admission into 200 level In courses like medicine, law, pharmacy, engineering, management and social sciences.

We provide for our students ;

Intensive lectures and comprehensive tutorials.
Adequate classroom and conducive accommodation.
Dedicated and experienced lecturers.
Follow up and ensure admission for our students especially in unlorin,kwasu and other schools

All at an affordable rate.

We also allow you to pay 50% of the total fee at first and another 50% by installment.

Our office and lecture center is located in ilorin.

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Futurejoy(f): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nemere2020:
WAEC Reacts As Mathematics Question Paper Allegedly Leaks

The news was everywhere yesterday that WAEC mathematics question paper had leaked with some questions flying about.
WAEC reacted to a twitter user who enquired to know.

https://twitter.com/iotama22/status/1295243247682572293?s=19

https://twitter.com/waecnigeria/status/1295280417659146240?s=19
Look at the cover page, it doesn’t even look like Waec printing press. If you know the protocols Waec use in printing their papers, you will respect them. No one enters the room anyhow, even a ghost cannot gain entrance to leak their papers
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by NaijaCover(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Make I Laugh First
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Ayemileto(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mrshape:

The questions are not same.

And note your sister won't come with her theory paper.

Yes, the questions are not the same and She didn't come home with her question paper.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fuckdem:

I'm expemted, biko!

I wrote all my exams start to end by myself... no question preview, no miracle centre, no expo, zero form of cheating.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Ayemileto(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
Possiblegee:
please mention me if both tally

duduade:

Please let's know the outcome

The question up there is fake.

They actually answered directly inside the paper, so the question paper is the answer sheet, and she didn't come home with any question paper.

I showed her the questions above, and she said it's not the same.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Fulks217: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fake!!!!!
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by engrjacuzzi: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
most graduates of today won't be able to defend their WAEC result. the Educational system in this country has failed and needs serious and urgent attention.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Rolexjerry(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
Fake. These are not the questions I saw today.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:

The question up there is fake.

They actually answered directly inside the paper, so the question paper is the answer sheet, and she didn't come home with any question paper.

I showed her the questions above, and she said it's not the same.
ok thanks
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2020
shankara7:
Indomie generation
Yam generation
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Tarvel(m): 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
This was not the exam I did today oo, leak ko drip ni
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Chuksjohnleo24: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:
grin

Me I'm patiently waiting for my sister to return with her question paper, so I can compare and contrast.
The one I wrote today is very far from this trash.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Ayemileto(m): 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Chuksjohnleo24:

The one I wrote today is very far from this trash.

How was it?
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Chuksjohnleo24: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ayemileto:

How was it?
I did my best oo.God no go shame us.
But its quite hard.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Topsic70: 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Mrshape:

The questions are not same.
Thanks
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Sonoyom(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is fake na, Mathematics Paper II has two parts question 1 to 5 and 6 to 13.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by jplusnaira: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
The questions that leaked was not real
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by empressteemah06(f): 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Seunmohmoh, ajepako, fatymore, funjosh and vickyrotex go pass am this year be that
mumu
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by VickyRotex(f): 1:08am On Aug 18, 2020
IYANGBALI:
Seunmohmoh, ajepako, fatymore, funjosh and vickyrotex go pass am this year be that

Na so. Goodluck to us and others writing.

We don write the maths exam without the leaked sheet. We go pass without am.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by VickyRotex(f): 1:12am On Aug 18, 2020
But seriously, this used to be a NECO flaw, I don't want to believe that even WAEC ti gba bo de.

Btw, that front sheet doesn't look like a standard WAEC template unless the format has changed.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by sirqeeboi(m): 2:21am On Aug 18, 2020
ImpregnaTor:
have just done a cross check and the questions are the same

The questions aren't the same at all.

1 Like

Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Funjosh(m): 5:34am On Aug 18, 2020
IYANGBALI:

Your mumu is legendary
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by banio: 6:04am On Aug 18, 2020
Fuckdem:

Can U solve maths that You solved twenty years ago. But for English, we can defend.
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 18, 2020
banio:

Can U solve maths that You solved twenty years ago. But for English, we can defend.
grin

Baba na dat maths be the wahala
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by whitebeard(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2020
leeikem:
Welcome.. cheesy

these MFs still thinks people read??

No one is ready to go through a process and still remain hungry at the end...just have the paper and then choose your hustle’ unless you go suffer!

Each year, more graduates and increase in unemployment.

Divide Nigeria!
divide Nigeria...in case of war which could happen at any time now...how will a "divide Nigeria" protect her self...!! Pls let's be guided
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by Maj196(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2020
I hear say Buhari follow write the expo tongue
Re: 'Leaked Mathematics Question Paper': WAEC Reacts by primeedulab: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2020
Dependency on leaked examination questions or cheats is terrible, and that is one of the reasons we've seen the country operating at a low ebb. It is really nauseating to find that this evil has become a norm in our educational setting. Malpractice is corruption. All hands must be on deck to stem this malady that has eaten deep into the fabric of this nation. We can achieve more if we put or minds to be better individuals!

Kindly support our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avDlZDxE2sI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Words We Pronounce Wrongly Everyday – Everyone Is Guilty Of No 5 / Nigerian Girl Commits Suicide In New York / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.