Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam (29348 Views)

Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nobodycan: 10:58am On Aug 18, 2020
What if the biro lost wetin go happen
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by seyi200(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2020
People are just saying different type of things here, faith can move a mountain, have been in exam hall before when I was in primary school and my pen stopped working and I pulled the head out and found there's no ink in it ink tube again, and I closed my eyes and pray to God to pls let the pen work again, and I placed it back on my paper and it started working and stopped immediately I finished all y papers.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by lexy2014: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2020
jericco1:
That's dumb if she had urged him to study hard, I don't think doing this would be necessary.

What makes u think she didn't urge d child to read?
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by karkel(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2020
Make she pour liberation join
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by tunize(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2020
Who go fail go fail who go pass go pass after all nor be biro go write e self na hand with brain.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nicepoker(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2020
Heistman:
why evils...na ppl like u no dey progress, cos ur mind dey dark
A friend of mine did it when we were about to sit for NABTEB exams . The first paper ink stoped flowing. The second day na my biro the guy use. All those crab no de work.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by yusufmurry: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2020
Madame, no magic jor. If you no read, you no go pass.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by sapientia(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2020
rubbish
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Nicepoker:
A friend of mine did it when we were about to sit for NABTEB exams . The first paper ink stoped flowing. The second day na my biro the guy use. All those crab no de work.
lol...wish her well
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by seunak2016: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Na by prayer

I can bet my balls if she nor read well then na F9 parallel

Remember my grandfather will always say to me
Son....proper preparation prevent poor performance not prayer.....

I guess when i become a grandpa...I will change it.....i will say to my grandson.....son...proper preparation prevent poor performance not without weed..

Send me message shaperly... hope say na money matter.. because am here in life to do five things...to make some dope money, smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough Pussy and seek for little knowledge

I don't really know but like your style of comments on nairaland and sometimes I laugh. I don't know how old are you but let me emphasise the importance of prayer during exam.it happened to me during my neco nov/Dec 2007 ,I was writing English paper, letter to your uncle bla bla and I can't believe it when my own pen stop working on my sheet of paper and the pen will write elsewhere but won't write on my paper.i was surprised because I tried 3 different pen ,nothing work on that paper.i couldn't finished my letter writing because inspiration died inside me to write the letter though I managed to use pencil complete part of the exam that day. It happened to me not because I don't pray or my mom didn't pray but you know these spiritual battle we face is quite different but I thank God today...prayer aspect can't be overlooked. some exam immediately you collect questions, all you read will just disappeared not until 30min to ending of paper you will now be recollecting
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by KingRabota: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2020
Word !

ValCon888:
What a sweet mum.

Many nairalanders will not be the psychos that they are if they had a mum as caring as this.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by emmnprince(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2020
lexy2014:

How do u no d child didn't study?

What I meant is that if she don't read her books and only rely on prayers, she will fail. But when she reads and pray, she will pass (even when forces are acting behind the scene). If she read and don't pray, she will still pass (but if forces are acting behind the scene), she may not pass.

But where I have problem is her mum praying over her daughter's biro to be used during exam.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by GreenAgain: 11:48am On Aug 18, 2020
Is not everything that is condemnable Nigerians. From my ND to Postgraduate levels, I have wintessed were as little as biro and other exam materials had made some of my peers failed (had carry-over) and is not because they never read or were not good. You could even read but meet some funny issues in an exam which often time result in poor grades.
Secondly, the woman praying for her daughter and also her writing material shows submission to God.

1 Like

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 18, 2020
seyi200:
People are just saying different type of things here, faith can move a mountain, have been in exam hall before when I was in primary school and my pen stopped working and I pulled the head out and found there's no ink in it ink tube again, and I closed my eyes and pray to God to pls let the pen work again, and I placed it back on my paper and it started working and stopped immediately I finished all y papers.
Wow, wonderful. shocked
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Taiwojon(m): 11:50am On Aug 18, 2020
ednut1:
Realities of life.
1. Pray and read= either pass or fail
2. Pray alone= fail
3.read alone = either pass or fail.
Summary : prayer is a waste of time
prayer is not a waste of time.

o ye of little faith.

prayer moves mountain

prayer heal the sick

prayer heal the broken hearted and relationship

Jesus pray

Jesus started with prayer and end with prayer.

let me challenge you.
haven't you pray in your life before?

1 Like

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Juliusmomoh: 11:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Na by prayer

I guess when i become a grandpa...I will change it.....i will say to my grandson.....son...proper preparation prevent poor performance not without weed..

Send me message shaperly... hope say na money matter.. because am here in life to do five things...to make some dope money, smoke enough weed, drink enough bottles, bang enough Pussy and seek for little knowledge

My oga..
I've email you.. Please reply make we reason something ...
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2020
Taiwojon:

prayer is not a waste of time.

o ye of little faith.

prayer moves mountain

prayer heal the sick

prayer heal the broken hearted and relationship

Jesus pray

Jesus started with prayer and end with prayer.

let me challenge you.
haven't you pray in your life before?
i have not prayed since 2006. My life has still been moving on fine. Prayer heals the sick corona and ebola came all the pastors who do miracle suddenly went to hide hahaha
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by jericco1(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2020
Heistman:
shurup...just wish her luck or swerve

If only luck exists, we would have been a better country
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Smartrock: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2020
Reach out

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Sirmwill: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Righteousness89 come here now ooo[/color][color=#550000]
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by OLULAW: 12:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
STUPIDITY
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Bluntemperor: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
olaric:
Idleness and joblessness are terrible things to happen to millions of Nigerians. Imagine hiding somewhere just to snap or record a loving mother whose only interest is the success of her child.

Accursed generation; invading the rights and privacy of others just to "entertain" others.

On point Bro!
If it is Sahara News now,eh eh,ones it favour's their favour but otherwise the news na fake!
Ma'am,your faith set you free from WAEC burden,having done all you need to do,Stand.God bless you and your Family!
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by DelphiOracle(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Na by prayer

go meet Oba make e pray for u! Then Dem go carry u go Adesuwa junction by 12am break twelve eggs for ur head. Ur matter don worse
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by brainhgeek(m): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ko le werk!!! Faith without works is dead
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by golddare: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Laseye008:
A video of a Nigerian mum offering prayers on the pen of her daughter who begins her WAEC examinations on Monday August 17 has gone viral.

The mum who spoke in Yoruba, blessed the pen her daughter will use during the examination.

Mixed reactions have trailed the video. While some Nigerians appreciated the effort of the praying mum, others said the mum should have focused on her daughter reading her books to pass the exam and not depending on prayers.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJIF1a_rQ78

This is small now, what of when special prayers is being offered in church for student and were advised to come with their pen. It's well. Read o, I have toiled the two paths and I can tell you that if you dont read and you pray, you will fail.
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
jericco1:

If only luck exists, we would have been a better country
lol, I hear u...luck don save u so many times Sha .. believe it or not
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by BethRhema(m): 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
If she no read,she will fail in flying colours

We give Admissions sha

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by Sleekfingers: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2020
She better study hard... And not depend on some yeye prayer..by a brainwashed mum......sometimes i just wonder whats wrong with some nigerians.....dem pray for everything. Even for a football match...shior
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by simplesearch: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ignorance amplified daily by some on this forum. Prayer may not be a short cut to success but its pivotal role in our life should not be discarded. Prayer as can be seen is an enabler, it draws the power of the omnipotent into our lives to attain the stability required to navigate through life difficult terrains. People who won't pray are always first to line up on the herbalist doorstep, people who reject the potency of prayer from a righteous heart do have their names engraved in the occult world and their soul enslaved under it's norm. Serving God through prayers and serving the devil through needless sacrifices and rituals that subpoena the soul under torment and bondage both here and in eternity, which is better? Don't let anyone deceive you into relegating prayers to the background, same people who discourage others from praying worship idol secretly and other inconsequential gods they pray to. Without God you can do nothing, read as much as you can, if God does not give you the life and health to go write that exam you would have prepared in vain, God owns us from head to toe.
In conclusion, pray as if everything depends on God and read as if everything depend on you. That's the simple rule for having good success on earth!
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by simplyesther(f): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
prayer for most people is just a way of reserving the blame for God incase it doesnt go well, they'll be like "and I prayed about this o, God why"

1 Like

Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by simplesearch: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
ednut1:
i have not prayed since 2006. My life has still been moving on fine. Prayer heals the sick corona and ebola came all the pastors who do miracle suddenly went to hide hahaha

You have not prayed since 2006, very incomplete statement. Do you mean to say you don't pray to the almighty God? It definitely means you are hobnobbing with smaller inconsequential gods who can as well not deliver you from any virus and worst still will not be able to deliver you from the judgement to come from the grater God you refuse to acknowledge in your life, even though he gave you the air and sunlight and water and ground upon which you now thread daily. This will be a witness against all who uses God's created material resources and yet belittle him in their heart!
Re: Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam by maitrelalley1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Na by prayer

This is the real niggarrrr.... The five important things ...noted my niggarrrr

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Emerged Best UTME Candidate With 360 Score - Umeh Nkechinyere / Dowen College: Family Hires Femi Falana Over Sylvester Oromoni's Death / Poor Results Of Ambrose Alli University Economics Students (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.