Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life (4138 Views)

List Of People In The World Who Got Killed By Wild Animals They Keep As Pet / Mother Prays Over Her Daughter's Biro Ahead Of Her First WAEC Exam / Cool [photos] Of Albino Animals And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2022
It’s another thread about my Biro sketches

This is one from two or three years ago pls enjoy and tell me what you think about them

How many animals can you indentify it will help me know how well I did and how much resemblance I achieved

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2022

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2022

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
I need comments to know if I should post more

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Big shoutout to Zimri
Your wildlife threads had a big fan, I used most of the images from your threads as references for these drawings

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2022
Support a talented student by helping this get to front page..I’m on ground for anything illustration jobs. Fine artist jobs(all types of art)

Cc lalasticlala boss help push to the promised land

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by jeromestarks: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
You have talent but talent is NEVER Enough.
It is not talents that you need.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2022
Finally saving the best for last
My personal Favourite

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
You have talent but talent is NEVER Enough.
It is not talents that you need.
Thanks for this advice boss

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Creamypie(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2022
You are a good artist. You have talents, u need to bring out yourself, stop hiding them
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Zimri(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2022
These are remarkable biro sketches. Well done bro

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2022
Creamypie:
You are a good artist. You have talents, u need to bring out yourself, stop hiding them
Thanks so much I’m really trying to I won’t mind clues on how best to bring out myself more
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 9:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
Zimri:
These are remarkable biro sketches. Well done bro
Thanks so much legend it’s an honour having you on my thread

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by mobolaji234: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
I must admit you are highly talented. I pray that your talents will pay off and you'll be duely recognized.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Sucre6: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
May your talent shine like the stars bro, you are amazing
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by grandstar(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
Emperordynasty
Very very good. I would advise you to go for further for training. Try and apply for art degrees in Germany, Norway or places where university is free. I won't be surprised if some Americans uni give you scholarships. They always want to advertise talent that finished with them. It is a good way of enticing students to their universities.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by iLegendd(m): 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2022
I like.
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Bankowner: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2022
If you're good with colors, why not take your art to canvas? Paintings may fetch you money if they are good enough.
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:35am On Dec 06, 2022
Na wa ooo....

Guy go learn Python abi Oracle...make I no use backhand follow you
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 3:10am On Dec 06, 2022
mobolaji234:
I must admit you are highly talented. I pray that your talents will pay off and you'll be duely recognized.
Amen thanks boss
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 3:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Sucre6:
May your talent shine like the stars bro, you are amazing
Amen thanks so much boss I appreciate
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 3:11am On Dec 06, 2022
grandstar:
Emperordynasty
Very very good. I would advise you to go for further for training. Try and apply for art degrees in Germany, Norway or places where university is free. I won't be surprised if some Americans uni give you scholarships. They always want to advertise talent that finished with them. It is a good way of enticing students to their universities.
I would really love to
Thanks boss
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 3:13am On Dec 06, 2022
iLegendd:
I like.
Thanks legend
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 3:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Bankowner:
If you're good with colors, why not take your art to canvas? Paintings may fetch you money if they are good enough.
Boss I paint to o
I just had to stop for a while cuz I wasn’t getting commissions that much and the materials are very costly to buy In Benin where I reside

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 3:21am On Dec 06, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Na wa ooo....

Guy go learn Python abi Oracle...make I no use backhand follow you
lol okay my boss I go do research about am
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by cassidy1996(m): 5:04am On Dec 06, 2022
This is good
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Nursepepeye(f): 5:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Emperordynasty:
It’s another thread about my Biro sketches

This is one from two or three years ago pls enjoy and tell me what you think about them

How many animals can you indentify it will help me know how well I did and how much resemblance I achieved
o recognize 40 animals there bro, Job well done, I'm a huge fan of Natgeo wild. I commend your work
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Emperordynasty: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2022
Nursepepeye:
o recognize 40 animals there bro, Job well done, I'm a huge fan of Natgeo wild. I commend your work
Thanks so much for taking your time to identify the animals
I really appreciate
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by techWriter1: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2022
MoreMy other drawings leitmotif
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Smartmanager(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Thanks so much I’m really trying to I won’t mind clues on how best to bring out myself more
Try posting your works in tiktok. It is the most popular platform now.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Really good job.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Check Out My Biro Sketch Of Wild Animals And Wild Life by Boomboost(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2022
Emperordynasty:

Thanks so much for taking your time to identify the animals
I really appreciate

Medibang, Painter, Procreate (I'm not sure how this is like on Android) are good enough Apks to use. Find their modded versions, download and plug while painting.

Put your shit on Behance, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter...

Follow other wildlife artists and photographers, paint something from NatGeo and tag them.

Sell your art on sites like redbubble, istock and other image sites, artsy alternatives...

Do something mesmerizing for a Politician. Push your limits, and let your output appear Western than Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Exam Malpractice Technique (JAMB) / . / ASUU strike update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.