|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,887,225 members, 6,939,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 11:48 PM
|Vacancy For Hotel Sales & Marketing Executive by hospitality9ja: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2020|
About the Company
Crowning Point Consulting Limited is a cutting edge consulting firm specialized in hospitality consulting, hotel development & operations, hotel & restaurant lease management, business consulting & management, owner representation, recruitment and staff training, pre-opening management, event management, sales & marketing, branding & repositioning as well as digital marketing for hotels and other businesses.
Our core strength lies in our ability to fully manage the affairs of any organization, upgrade their staff productivity via effective training with the sole purpose of client satisfaction, profit maximization, and wider reach.
Hotel Sales & Marketing Executive
Our client, a key player in the hospitality industry is looking for a dynamic and creative individual to fill the role of Marketing & Sales Executive who will work in close collaboration and teamwork with the Hotel Manager in developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the Hotel and drive sales.
Job Location: Abuja
• Managing the Hotel portfolio of accounts.
• Establishing strong Conference, Banqueting, and Events Channel for the hotel.
• Dealing with all aspects of a marketing campaign.
• Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate business.
• Liaising with other key industry members for business development and strategy building.
• Working with other members of the department.
• Leading project management activities/tasks.
• Ensuring necessary actions are undertaken to ensure and maintain guest satisfaction at every instance. • Building Hotel Channels including online and business routes.
• Achieving Sales targets.
• Delivering sales presentations when necessary.
• Attending client meetings and handling emails to clients and within the hotel.
• Maintaining a professional-client base with already existing clients of the business and creating new relationships with potential clients
• Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients.
• Completing administrative work as required.
• A minimum of HND in Marketing, Business Administration, or any relevant field
• At least two years working experience in a similar position
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as email Subject.
Application Closing Date
28th August 2020.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26