Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars (6585 Views)

Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast / Arthur Eze Hosts Peter Obi At His Enugu Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by markfemi1: 5:09am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
[Biafra will be like season 2 of Syria. When the North finaly gives Biafra their independence

This is sad.
[/s]

Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by markfemi1: 5:14am On Aug 18, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

[b]E pain this man well
[/s]
In your dreams. We don't roll in the mud with idiots.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by helinues: 6:08am On Aug 18, 2020
In Nigeria, only fools fight for the masses...
Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by SocialJustice: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2020
adadike:
you are a useless bastard without father. Animal of the lowest order. I deal with ndi butere Ike not nobodies like you.
Fine girl, snap face let me see you well. Also, this fight is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by SocialJustice: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2020
Rekhina:
Inukwa ignorance!

Is it the Arthur eze that gave Okechukwu of aguleri N4m n Okechukwu watch d money disappear, ....now he beg to eat at afor- agu
I guess you were there when the money was disappearing. Let me tell you, when money comes easily to fools, it virtually vanishes. It takes a wise person to manage monetary gift, preserve and grow the money.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by PureGoldh(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2020
Ike gwuru undecided
Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by LordofNaija: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2020
ogbuefi677:

That is what some of these children here don't know.
Arthur has always been VERY GENEROUS TO EVERYBODY since day one and demands nothing in return.
His nickname in the late 80 and 90s was Arthur 1000 cos he used to randomly dash ppl money in thousands those days when Peugeot cars was still sold for b/w 5-10k.Could be a passerby,but you can't come in contact with Arthur and go away empty handed.
All his businesses are outside Nigeria, what does he need from a governor's miserable allocation?
If he's reproaching Obiano for not conducting local govt elections and not treating traditional rulers well,then Obiano deserves that.
He needs nothing from Nigeria but keeps getting the contract for Enugu- Onitsha expressway. Please travel on that road and s3e for yourself
Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by ogbuefi677(m): 9:05am On Aug 18, 2020
LordofNaija:

He needs nothing from Nigeria but keeps getting the contract for Enugu- Onitsha expressway. Please travel on that road and s3e for yourself
Who told you he has ever got any contract for Enugu-Onitsha express?
Sofry sofry de lie oo
Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2020
firstly... apologies to those whose sensibilities are going to be offended by this post

sadly, the most powerful ethnic group in Nigeria are also the most cantankerous and self-sabotaging ethnic group in Nigeria.
they have given way to the most patently disloyal and self-serving ethnic group in Nigeria (Yoruba) and unashamedly engaged in amoral relations with the most unabashedly arrogant and condescending ethnic-minority (Fulani) in Nigeria while... using the most unjustly abused and economically disenfranchised region (Niger-Delta) as a useful tool for the Biafran Agenda. Ndigbo cannot get their sh@i*t together - this is the reason why riff-raffs and wicked illiterates have risen to powerful positions in Nigeria causing all sorts of nonsense.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by adadike(f): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2020
SocialJustice:
Fine girl, snap face let me see you well. Also, this fight is unnecessary.
thanks. Sorry about that
Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by LordofNaija: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Who told you he has ever got any contract for Enugu-Onitsha express?
Sofry sofry de lie oo
Targh si ebe a puo ososo, e-rat
Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by ogbuefi677(m): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2020
LordofNaija:

Targh si ebe a puo ososo, e-rat
Lolz.Look at this Mushin boy grin
Just 2 yrs ago,you were looking for a Nigerian abused Camry 2007 of 1 million naira to buy,meanwhile the person you are calling "rat" paid 1.26m to customs alone,minus port charges ooo in for his own ride in 2016.
Think again,b/w me and you, who be rat?
Aturu hausa

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by LordofNaija: 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Lolz.Look at this Mushin boy grin
Just 2 yrs ago,you were looking for a Nigerian abused Camry 2007 of 1 million naira to buy,meanwhile the person you are calling "rat" paid 1.26m to customs alone,minus port charges ooo in for his own ride in 2016.
Think again,b/w me and you, who be rat?
Aturu hausa
You see how you folks mess up yourself, could have been getting the car for my domestic staff or anyone else, even if I was getting it for myself does that mean you are better of cos you got a used vehicle with duty paid value of about a million naira. E-rat!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars by EagleNest(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
He has been doling out money since the time of Authur 1000.No be today.

But you don't go and mobilize some Anambra traditional Igwes for visit to Aso Rock without the governor's knowledge. It is very wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gives Conditions For Dialogue / French Ship Impounded Over 8.5m Barrels Oil Theft / INEC To Start Distributing Permanent Voters’ Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.