Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) (2208 Views)

Wike To Back Tinubu For 2023 Presidency After Loss At PDP Primaries / We Can't Give Igbos Presidency- Nation Speaks / 2023: It's A Scam Promising Igbos Presidency, We Want Referendum - Amechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Alfredody: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
A video of Arthur Promised Ndi Igbo presidency after President Buhari surfaced days after he told the public he is not supporting Obi.
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChbtQpRUzGY

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Donwilson88: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Wow! This is fascinating!!
Let watch and see

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by alsudan: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur Eze still wants an Igbo Presidency Till this day.

But the thought of an Obi scares the life out of his little frail body and other thieves like him who have ripped apart Nigeria’s Common wealth.

You see those Terrorists, be it Fulani Herdsmen, Ipob, oil, political and economic terrorists, Obi will wipe them off the face of Nigeria.

Obi is Nigeria’s last hope to get it right, as the country won’t survive an Atiku or Thiefnubuu Presidency.

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Sajiha: 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
His name is not among Nigerians who has written their name as men of integrity

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by unclejb2(m): 5:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur Eze is a confirmed billionaire urchin. He is a huge part of the problems of this country.

We are taking back Nigeria from these wicked old men.

Peter Obi is coming

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by PureMe01: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin Urchins will go into hiding

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Typicool8(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
The idiot must have forgotten he said this.. truly internet never forgets

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by uncleiykeman(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2022
But Buhari didn't give the ticket to an IGBO man.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by youngmd: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
This man is after his own pocket

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by AirFireEarthH20: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2022
uncleiykeman:
But Buhari didn't give the ticket to an IGBO man.

Then, when Campaigning for APC, he told Igbos to vote for Buhari that Buhari will hand over to an Igbo man in APC, Dave Umahi. But now, he's saying they should vote Atiku and that Atiku will hand over to an Igbo man, Charles Soludo.

If Nigeria people don't see the rich people are manipulating them, then, they are not ready to take back their country.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Felabrity: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2022
They get their own candidate, he is not Peter obi

That was why Soludo was crying on his Facebook page, because he thinks he should have been the rightful candidate from the east..

What they don't understand is, even in 10 years, aside Peter Obi, no politicians from the east will get this nationwide acceptance as a presidential candidate

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by nedu666: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
grin grin grin from buhari will hand over to umahi to atiku will hand over to soludo. Anywhere belle face politician. Is atiku and tinubu not his age mates. Let him contest for president lets see how far.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by nedu666: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
Felabrity:

That was why Soludo was crying on his Facebook page, because he thinks he should have been the rightful candidate from the east..

What they don't understand is, even in 10 years, aside Peter Obi, no politicians from the east will get this nationwide acceptance as a presidential candidate

E has run soludo street just like he did umahi. Remember when umahi said he was going to apc to bring lgbo presidency. Today he is fighting for senatorial which he could hve got in pdp

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by ThoughtOfYou: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Personal interest
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2022
He meant a corrupt Igbo president, and as Obi no dey that category let him support who he likes he has no electoral value to change the mind of any electorates

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2022
I talk am say this guy no normal, he is full of shit!!!

SMH, what a shame of an elder

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2022
I say e don red for this man. grin

Ndigbo aburo Ndi eji eti epele. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by arejibadz(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
the only shot at presidency the ibos have and they want to misuse it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by smileyoo: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2022
lol. the old establishment already know that with Peter Obi, it's no more business as usual, that's why these old corrupt entities are fighting hard against any accountable leadership in Nigeria .
they prefer a highly corrupt and irresponsible government to be in power.

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by RealLagosBoy: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2022
Felabrity:

Oil dey your head. Infact if Peter Obi didn't win it, Igbos should forget anything about Presidency. I will personally use my money to campaign against any Igbo man that comes out for Presidency.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2022
He has shifted the goal post to Soludo, tomorrow him go say him no support Soludo grin grin grin

Fulani slave!!!

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by ggood: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Oil dey your head. Infact if Peter Obi didn't win it, Igbos should forget anything about Presidency. I will personally use my money to campaign against any Igbo man that comes out for Presidency.
MOST Igbos are foolish, I was thinking all the Igbos will support their son, I have not seen any northern Elites condemning Atiku and Rabiu Kwankwoso openly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by RealLagosBoy: 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
ggood:
MOST Igbos are foolish, I was thinking all the Igbos will support their son, I have not seen any northern Elites condemning Atiku and Rabiu Kwankwoso openly.

When it comes to National politics, the Northerners play it better. They are too united despite their political differences.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Ogaga87(m): 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
The despicable set of old men are busy pushing their careers to the highest and they need us every four years to help them actualize that at our own expense..

while the last eight years could have helped your dream, they spoilt it and you don't even know what the next eight years holds...

Say no to these gangs for the sake of yourself and unborn generation..

Vote wisely come 2023

1 Like

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by mrvitalis(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

When it comes to National politics, the Northerners play it better. They are too united despite their political differences.
They don't play it any better

Igbophobia is just the only issue ...Igbos know the northerners I am happy the rest south is catching the idea

North is finished politically

Once Tinubu is out of the way south is united , north just lost middle belt

Reason they are keen on power ...obi just disorganized them

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by sweetonugbu: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Following
Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by EngrKemp: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
Arthur eze is a trader.
Trading for the north.
That is what gives him money.
Trade for the northrrn hegemony,they will give him his apriko, which is commission.
But he has failed woefully this time..

Obi for president.

The truth is that such attacks make Obi more popular .

Have u noticed that Obi matter is the discuss nation wide since yesterday?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by tuoyoojo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Bros u provoke o

But on a serious note, what is wrong with the ibo elite. I could have sworn that they would have given Peter obi 101%
I didn't expect this from the ibos at all

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by suxkill: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
nedu666:
grin grin grin from buhari will hand over to umahi to atiku will hand over to soludo. Anywhere belle face politician. Is atiku and tinubu not his age mates. Let him contest for president lets see how far.

You spoke my mind bro.
Let's test the mic whether he/Arthur will win his polling unit.

Say no to all these old greedy politician who only think about their pockets

Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by RealLagosBoy: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Bros u provoke o

But on a serious note, what is wrong with the ibo elite. I could have sworn that they would have given Peter obi 101%
I didn't expect this from the ibos at all

Na jealousy dey worry them. They didn't see it coming. The support that Peter got from other tribes is a huge surprise to them.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by Realrealfact: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2022
Peter Obi will win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Arthur Promising Igbos Presidency After Buhari Surfaced (video) by NothingDoMe: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2022
I have a lot of respect for the internet sha. Lol.

Nlfpmod, this is worthy of retrospect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Former Emir Sanusi Washes Drug Daddy With Hypo / States That Will Be Won By Atiku,tinubu,obi And Kwankwaso / Why Is APC Ignoring To Help Tonye Cole? Is It Because He's From South South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.